Author Topic: Grass would be good  (Read 336 times)

kyp14

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Grass would be good
« on: March 14, 2003, 01:40:03 am »
I don\'t know if the PS engine could handle it but some actual grass would be nice other then a texture cause i doub\'t every one flatened there lawn like it was a cricket pitch.

I\'m mean grass like the stuff in Unreal 2 which actual sticks up from the ground but if that can\'t be done some nice grass Autosprites or a good grass texture like the one of Halo would be good  :)

boonet

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 04:46:41 am »
This is actually a planned feature, so expect to see it in the future.

kyp14

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2003, 05:08:26 am »
cool i can\'t wait to see what it looks like every detail counts (To me anyway) :D

Shaded

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2003, 06:29:01 am »
cool, we gonna have weed.

job offer:
we r looking for an ingame character experienced in the fabrication of paper for our coffeshop near kada\'s...
:D
don\'t argue with fools, first they pull u down to their level, then they beat u with experience.

Barak

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2003, 02:29:10 am »
I was always worried most with games, was how they looked. Some games make the grass too green, the sky too blue, and a fascination with the color purple which overall just makes some ugly graphics. I\'d h.ate to sound like some pseudo-artist critic, but it\'s usually best to avoid a really bright look with every single color, but this game seems to pull off the environment really well. Looks awesome.

Peace 8)