Author Topic: Hiatus  (Read 1901 times)

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
Hiatus
« on: October 29, 2008, 08:15:21 pm »
I have been a part of this community for a long time, some people even remember that i had a char before i got gm and what her name was. But many of you know that I work very hard for this game, I think I even work a bit too hard at times. Well time has come that I am officially taking a break. I will not post on the forum expect for maybe in the testing board for the time being. I will officially stop helping people on irc, I will also officially stop helping any engine prospect with their tasks as i have in the past. I need a break from the game, i might still be around but dont ask me for help unless i offer it. I have been dealing with a lot in real life and the time has come that i need to learn how to relax and do what i need to for me and no one else, I dont know when i will be back fully but i will be sure to remember each and everyone of you that have been there for me in the good and the bad.

Caarrie

Dajoji

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 08:27:04 pm »
Have fun in your break, Caarrie! You'll be missed. I hope you enjoy your time away from the game. :flowers:

PS: I do remember your chars. Well, the two I met... ;)

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 08:41:03 pm »

Is it a bad thing if i dont recall which the second one is?? :O  ::|  :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Kerol

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Assets > Asshats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 08:50:49 pm »
Take care Caarrie. I think your break is well deserved. Hope to see you around from time to time and maybe have you back sometime  in future in your testing duties which you filled with as much dedication I rarely have seen elsewhere. My respect and best wishes  :)

retired GM leader

Mythryndel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:59:46 pm »
But... but... a break? Who authorized that? Well, if you must. But... um... would you... maybe... consider trying to keep up the mods... maybe?

Seriously, you will be missed. Hope you enjoy your time off. You deserve a break.

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 09:05:20 pm »
... consider trying to keep up the mods... maybe?

Seriously, you will be missed. Hope you enjoy your time off. You deserve a break.

we will see. we will see.

I am also happy to see that already a few people have noticed all the work  that i have done and that i will be missed, that is one thing i will keep in mind when the day comes that i decide to return to active status. This decision was not easy for me to make, I have considered leaving the game myself a few times, but I just could not bring myself to do it, so for now i am taking a break maybe that will help make things better in the end.

Edig

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 09:10:27 pm »
* Edig sheds a tear, but understands the need for full holistic Health!

Please be well and find time to take care of the self!  You are important and deserve well being!

Peace.

Edig

Dajoji

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 09:32:38 pm »

Is it a bad thing if i dont recall which the second one is?? :O  ::|  :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

lol. It was a dwarf, iirc and her name started with M.

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 09:33:57 pm »
lol. It was a dwarf, iirc and her name started with M.

that would be the one and only dwarf i played, well that was after he got a sex change :P hehe

BlackDogSpark

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • My dog's pages (TEXT IN FINISH)
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 09:35:13 pm »
As I already told Caarrie I will provide my support when the time is ready. So enjoy Caarrie and I will be here when the time is ready :-*
For we are many

Earl_Listbard

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 09:35:48 pm »
Don't let the door hit you on the butt.  :flowers:

Liadan

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since 0.3.020
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 10:40:53 pm »
O.o

You will be missed, you and your work caarrie. But I wish you well on your break and i hope it is a refreshing and rejuvenating break for you.

Raa

• Veteran
  • Halp meh...!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 01:45:01 am »
Yay!

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 03:43:18 am »
Have a relaxing break and come back  :)
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

Mrokii

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 05:26:51 am »
Oh my :( Two of the most likeable persons gone in such a short time. How should I cope with that? I am sad to hear that, Caarrie but nevertheless wish you all the best you can get. Hope to hear from you now and then.