Author Topic: Freezing  (Read 3298 times)

DarkMarth

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Freezing
« on: May 03, 2002, 09:32:56 am »
I can\'t get onto the server!!!!!!!!

Arzosah

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 10:31:10 am »
Originally posted by DarkMarth
I can\'t get onto the server!!!!!!!!

I\'ve got the same problem, I created a character, no problem, until it tries to load the world, it takes like five minutes and then: BAM, a bug report and the comp crashes.

DarkMarth

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2002, 11:37:18 am »
Exactly! First time I try it, it gets to the loading world message, and then I get a blue screen with the regular options on how to quit the game. All the other times I tried it I got a regular illegal operation screen. Anyone help me and Arzosah?

Anath

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2002, 04:21:08 pm »
I am having the same prob. It tried to load the server I guess and sits there forever.  Also when I was making my char. it was going very slow, like it was lagging or something, I would click something and it was take at least 10 seconds for it to register... Any clues or help ont hese matters yet?

Sergejack

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Arg!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2002, 05:32:27 pm »
I can\'t connect to the server...
First icreated my char. it seemed to work as well but it didn\'t get further than the upload button...
i decided (maybe it was just a little bug) to spet back to the main menu.
then i type the char.\'s name the password the ip (203.09.172.22) was already written.
It seems to go rigth but after i waited >10 minutes for a \"Recevieng world\" message i just figured out it didn\'t go that rigth...

well what could be the problem, i hope i ll have an answer to that as soon as possible (excpecting that game to be great).

Thank for the one who can bring me some ligth.

Paladin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2002, 05:42:19 pm »
Originally posted by Sergejack
I can\'t connect to the server...
First icreated my char. it seemed to work as well but it didn\'t get further than the upload button...
i decided (maybe it was just a little bug) to spet back to the main menu.
then i type the char.\'s name the password the ip (203.09.172.22) was already written.
It seems to go rigth but after i waited >10 minutes for a \"Recevieng world\" message i just figured out it didn\'t go that rigth...

well what could be the problem, i hope i ll have an answer to that as soon as possible (excpecting that game to be great).

Thank for the one who can bring me some ligth.
 I think the server\'s ip is ... 203.109.172.22  :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2002, 05:51:36 pm by Paladin »

ElijahMcNeish

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2002, 08:37:53 pm »
I have the right IP, but it still happens for me in OpenGL mode.  It works in software mode, but takes FOREVER to load and I can\'t even MOVE it\'s so slow...
-Streetfear