Author Topic: OSP Event Rules  (Read 778 times)

Dajoji

• Veteran
    • View Profile
OSP Event Rules
« on: June 06, 2009, 01:09:34 am »
Now that we have two OSP members and each has been granted administrative rights over Octarchal property, there are some rules we should make clear for everyone:

1. All OSP events must use the following subject: "[OSP] <Event Name>". Being that they are more than player run events yet not exactly GM events, the [OSP] tag shall identify them from now on (where as in the other cases we use both the [RP] and [Event] tags).

2. All OSP venues (Red Crystal Den, Explorer Outpost, and all future venues) are considered official places for Octarchal affairs, therefore, committing any crimes there constitutes an act of IC treason and as such, will be punished harshly. If a player does not wish to face the consequences of their IC actions, they are free to state so, but that will force all OSP members to ignore their actions, just like when GM guards RP with players. See Octarchal Crackdown discussion thread for more details on how this works. And, if we deem that your actions are becoming OOCly disruptive, we will deal with you accordingly.

3. All players must have free access to all OSP venues and events as long as they respect the rules set for them. Likewise, they must respect the authority of the sanctioned administrators both IC and OOC. You, as a player, can bring any character to those places. No fees, no quests, and no acquaintances are required. And if your asked to fulfill any of those criteria you must report it so we can set it right.

4. Good RP is expected. That means: know your settings, be respectful, do not godmod, and remember that your character's actions have consequences.

We'll be adding more points to this post as we see fit.

ButanZEr

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: OSP Event Rules
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 03:59:29 am »
Now i know it,, I should follow those right? I hope I never miss it.,

Gavvie Strand

• Traveller
  • Currant Char: Trofim Kovalevsky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 04:57:10 pm »
I may be over looking the obvious, but what does OSP stand for? Octarchal Super People?
CURRANT CHAR: TROFIM KOVALEVSKY

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 07:33:54 pm »
I may be over looking the obvious, but what does OSP stand for? Octarchal Super People?

Octarchal Society for Progress