Author Topic: Featured Guilds  (Read 8489 times)

Levski

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 03:47:05 pm »
Bloodclaw is still alive?

Haven\'t heard from them in a while...
Ingame name:  Nuv Cerdyn  ~   Member of: The Blitzers Guild

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2004, 03:50:34 pm »
Originally posted by Edooo
aww, this sucks, no HV? PLEASE someone vote for HV!!

*sends his vote for XXX*

I don\'t think your guild is very appreciated, mostly due to it\'s relative lack of organization, and it\'s goals and desires.  It doesn\'t seem to be a particularly original concept, either.  Members of your guild are unlikely to RP when in-game or out.
AO is winning because they rp constantly (if only on their own forums); are great people; they are well organized and thought-out; and even if their concept isn\'t original, they manage to make it very interesting.

Although, as per usual, Rangers has slipped under the radar. :P
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 03:51:52 pm by Monketh »
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Levski

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2004, 03:54:39 pm »
Same with Blitzers.... :(

Aendar, did you vote?
Ingame name:  Nuv Cerdyn  ~   Member of: The Blitzers Guild

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2004, 04:01:08 pm »
Monketh, I have changed the guild a LOT you\'ll see when I make the first Helmora Velsha thread (gotta wait for MM one to go down :()

Oh and bc inc. isnt inactive I see taldor here and in game almost every day of the week :)

It is easier to hate than it is to love.

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2004, 04:03:31 pm »
^^  Monketh is probally right but as of late I haven\'t had the chance to see any of it. Meh I\'ll save my vote.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 04:04:06 pm by DepthBlade »

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2004, 04:06:24 pm »
To be fair, there should be featured organizations.

Ok, I just want a permanent sticky. ;)

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2004, 04:11:21 pm »
This is just a suggestion but what if there was a forum where all the threads where threads for a certain guild and where pinned so... well... ya.

Monketh

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2004, 04:32:58 pm »
Originally posted by FESFES
This is just a suggestion but what if there was a forum where all the threads where threads for a certain guild and where pinned so... well... ya.

*pokes*
Off to the forum suggestions forum with you!

And FES^2 I\'ll repeat, does your guild roleplay?
That part\'s critical.  Anywho, I await your new thread.
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Edooo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2004, 07:13:17 pm »

i dont think i understand what your trying to say. and

btw \"were\" has no \"h\" after the w. that makes it \"where\" as in \"where is my right shoe?\"

moketh, what does it mean to roleplay?(sorry for the nubish question, but i dunno what your talking about)and our guild consists of mainly 2 active people. me and fes^2

Peter Griffin:
Yes, but according to paragraph 5, sentence 6 word three \"the\"...

Icefalcon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2004, 07:19:50 pm »
moketh, what does it mean to roleplay?(sorry for the nubish question, but i dunno what your talking about)

ROFL!  :D  :D
Ah, that would be a problem Hahaha.  :D  :D
Oh man, Oh man...
*breath*
*exhale*
Ok, Im alright... whew. Edoo, your a funny guy.  :D Im gonna let someone else answer this before I get banned...

Monketh

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2004, 07:25:14 pm »

i dont think i understand what your trying to say. and

btw \"were\" has no \"h\" after the w. that makes it \"where\" as in \"where is my right shoe?\"

moketh, what does it mean to roleplay?(sorry for the nubish question, but i dunno what your talking about)and our guild consists of mainly 2 active people. me and fes^2

A. A forum for a specific guild is what he meant.  I think...
B. To roleplay is to assume a character and act (in-game) as s/he would.  Like an actor improvising.  If you\'d like a more in-depth definition, I can give you some links.
C.Three here, but we\'ve been around a while and none of us are likely to leave soon.  Members have come and gone, but we\'re stable at 3.  Kinda like a radioactive atom. : P  Mostly, it\'s the quality of a member over the quantity.  Quwaar and X are two very respectable fellows, and I usually am, so we get a good rep despite the meager size of the guild.  We have no past fiascos under this set of management, and our guild has a guild it descended from.  Quite interesting, actually.  That\'s why I\'m so stubborn about giving up this guild; it\'s \'historical\'.

Everyone knows Monketh, anyway. :P

Edooo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2004, 08:06:33 pm »
ha ha icey, i knew what it meant to \"roleplay\" i just didnt understand what monketh meant. like the part where he said i await your new thread. but i do understand the part where he thinks im really cool ;)
And FES^2 I\'ll repeat, does your guild roleplay?
That part\'s critical. Anywho, I await your new thread.

(i think edooo is really cool =b)

monketh - do anyof your other guildmembers come to the forums? i dont think i see them around much. btw, can you pm the links? i would like to know more about this thing you call RP

Peter Griffin:
Yes, but according to paragraph 5, sentence 6 word three \"the\"...

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2004, 10:27:29 pm »
Monketh, my guild follows a line of evil so I dont expect them to go save the lives of Mirth members (sorry, first good guild name to pop in my head) I\'d like my members to follow what we are about. especially when we are on a guild against guild match. So, yes we do RP. I enjoy it and I hope all my members do too. (or they die :P)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 10:27:57 pm by FESFES »

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2004, 10:28:16 pm »
Same with Blitzers....  

Aendar, did you vote?

No as I think that would be unfair as in I would have the ability to break a tieing vote.

To be fair, there should be featured organizations.

Ok, I just want a permanent sticky.

I have no problem with the BISM being nominated, or any other organizations, religions. etc.

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2004, 10:30:08 pm »
Why didnt you tell me this before -_-
JK im not mad, ill just voe for it next time