Author Topic: .: THE COUNCIL :.  (Read 5544 times)

Kwip

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2004, 02:10:35 pm »
Looking at this thread, one sees people trying to destroy an idea instead of changing it too what they would prefer.  The council is still in its planning stages this is were you put forward your thoughts, not write the idea away because you disagree with one of the proposed features.

I believe that people should express their ideas and points even if they disagree with the whole idea.  What they should not do is to keep posting disagreeing with every idea that someone puts forth, unless they are trying to help create and build it by proposing what they disagree with and what would be better.

Owww btw, I think that the council might work as an inter-guild organisation that allows guilds to better work their communications , ideas, and possably deals with each other.

What I dont think it should be is somthing that puts forth law that effects the guilds.  This does not include the regulations that will probably be needed in the meetings and Council dealings.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 02:13:50 pm by Kwip »
Lurking in that space between -             \The\____
 trying to see what is off both ends -        -----\Mad\_____
  but the confusion and chaos looks so fun -     ------\Bard\
   that I must now jump down twixt them both and dance the dance

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2004, 03:16:38 pm »
Welcome to Planeshift, if I can say it this way ... Pardon my words, but I don\'t think I ever saw someone posting his/her 1st thread in the Guilds part of the forums. Are you another member with a new account (Kuiper, it\'s you m8?) ? If not, I am sorry and once again ... welcome to Planeshift !

About your words, very well said ! Though, we must understand them. It\'s in people\'s behavior, they tend to destroy things rather then create something, or at least help at its creation. Maybe in time human kind will change, but let\'s not make false thoughts so soon ;)

And also, good ideas. This thread still remains open for new ideas.
- Black Order -

Bardialus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2004, 04:31:55 pm »
Kwip is a member of the Ovates guild.  I asked the members of the guild to visit this site in order to see how things are progressing, and to keep informed to what changes might be occuring.  

Im heartened to see a semblance of understanding of the politics of the council and Planeshift are finally starting to emerge!
I wonder if a poll of some sort... how things are organised in the council, then how the council will interact with the community of Planeshift...might be a first step into the future for the council??

We need to start throwing ideas around and understanding how things will work.
Ovates: With a story we can change the world

http://www.Ovates.tk