Author Topic: "Secret Service" as a Guild Concept  (Read 1492 times)

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2004, 02:10:23 pm »
Heya Monketh.
 I always knew there\'s something special with you. Well, what can I say, very good idea, I like it and I\'ll also support  it \'til the end.
 Some of its \"features\" are quite similar to the Planeshift Council, and as Merdarion pointed out, I think it would be a wise idea for both of us to \"team up\" and work together on these.
 And why not leading it? You can be in a guild and also lead an organization. * <.<   >.> looks after Kiern *
 And Gronomist you\'re kinda right. That\'s the problem of the PS Council also. But tell me, why not having fun? :P

Good Luck  m8.
- Black Order -

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2004, 03:13:33 pm »
@Annah: So I twist the PS council into an authoritarian organization bent on maintaining government control?  :P

@Grono: Well, thats part of why I put this up.  Questions about how to run it would arise now and be dealt with now rather than appear once \'twas started.

@Those who say \'not at this stage of the game\':  You\'re right!  This is merely the bureaucratic end of it.  I have no intention of carrying through with this currently, except to lay the groundwork (Sites, forums, etc.).
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2004, 11:47:47 am »
I didnt support any secret organisation that could make everybody will be suspicious against everyone !!!

A lot of us are playing that sort of game cause we need to forget just a little the hypocrisis in the Boring RL... I dont want to see that on Planeshift...

And when a leader wanna recruiting a character... oh ...., thats not as easy than in the other mmorpg

so I didnt support that even if this is with a good will
« Last Edit: November 24, 2004, 01:51:22 pm by fken »

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2004, 12:33:42 pm »
Well Monketh, You should talk to Sangwa, he knows much more than I, and maybe could have some clue on other spy guilds.
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2004, 01:25:56 pm »
Originally posted by fken
I didnt support any secret organisation that could make everybody will be suspicious against everyone !!!

Why? would be funny! something like playing two guilds against it other. Would be gorgeos if two good guilds would kill each other \'cause someone told them that each other is evil!

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2004, 04:45:47 pm »
The purpose of the organization would be to ensure stability of the area.  Enemies off the bat: All choatic guilds, many evil guilds.
If I were to go ahead with this plan (I lack the time currently), I would not allow alternate accounts for manipulative purposes.
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2004, 02:20:34 pm »

Well, I\'m gonna support you if you really do this.

Enemies off the bat: All choatic guilds, many evil guilds.

Ahh, Well! All chaotic guilds is a bit generalizing, OK, it\'s so that chaotics often are Rebells against Goverment BUT think of Rebirth they could be a valuable help and customer.
[/color]