Author Topic: Aristocracy of death  (Read 1974 times)

*Khaela*

Aristocracy of death
« on: December 08, 2004, 10:42:05 am »
Well i am Khaela, and i have read through the story about this game and looked into the other guilds and well decided to create a new guild, evil of course VERY evil guild!
you can see basic info like story on the website

http://www.freewebs.com/aristocracyofdeath

History:
Look at our website...

Rules:
Look at our website...

Ranks:
guess what?.. look at our website!!

ideology:
We believe that Justice is only to be sure that the weak people have the power, but we believe that only strong will survive to make this true we want to kill all good.

Alignment:
well we are chaotic evil, why we wants to kill all good and we simply do not care if anyone stands in our way...they will die sooner or later.

Ask if you want to know more, and i do not care about the responses here, good or bad you write i take them..

« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 10:43:21 am by *Khaela* »

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 11:29:56 am »
I\'ll let you and rebirth get to it then.

*watches from the sidelines munching popcorn*

Altharion

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 11:47:17 am »
We believe that Justice is only to be sure that the weak people have the power, but we believe that only strong will survive to make this true we want to kill all good.

huh?

well we are chaotic evil, why we wants to kill all good and we simply do not care if anyone stands in our way...they will die sooner or later.

huh?

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 12:02:06 pm »
Great! Another \"tr00 evuhl\" guild! And this one has even an original goal... of destroying all good!
Originally posted by Altharion

huh?
ditto :P

- Swords
AKA Skald

*Khaela*

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 01:16:13 pm »
Well we believe justice is made so weak people have power, but we want it so strong people have the power because they survive the fight against the weak got it?
so we will kill all good, because then there are no weak people....

well well Draklar since youre oh so smart then tell me, what else could be the goal of evil people?

and yes we want to kill all good, and those who stand in our way will also be killed, good, neutral or bad i really don?t care how can that be hard to understand?

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 01:20:38 pm »
Originally posted by Xordan
I\'ll let you and rebirth get to it then.

*watches from the sidelines munching popcorn*

:rolleyes: When he is ready he can, but until then Xordan stop trying to throw people in between what growing conflict our guilds hold.

Khaela watch your back because you never know what else lurks in the shadow besides \"Evil\" (Like Snow Raven :P)

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2004, 01:45:44 pm »
not all evil are strong and not all good are weak, thus \"huh?\". Also those who stand on top of justice have power - that means they aren\'t weak, thus another \"huh?\" :P
Originally posted by *Khaela*
well well Draklar since youre oh so smart then tell me, what else could be the goal of evil people?
well being the oh so smart one, I\'ll answer :]
They can strive to:
Become the greates thieves organization, conquer, gain high influence in government, corrupt to their ways, gain money by any means possible, become strong enough to be feared even by government, bring anarchy, destroy a nation they don\'t like, create brotherhood of dark arts, be the most feared army in the land, kill just for the fun of it, be the most insolent criminal organization, form \"Greedy Merchants inc\", catch and sell slaves... stuff like that

\"Destroy good\" is just too trivial and doesn\'t even give any personal gain...

- Swords
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 01:46:53 pm by Draklar »
AKA Skald

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2004, 08:44:19 pm »
Would you listen to a fellow evil-doer or some goody two shoe fanatic who does a deadly dance of self-destruction ?

depth WILL one day wake up to find he can\'t turely win no matter how hard he trys but until then let him wallow in his self-stupidity, let his pointless quest eat his flesh and rot his mind, for it is to late to save him but let him be a warning to all thoses choose to go down his path ! there will be no glory or light at the end of the tunnel only madness deep deep madness and blinding, suffocating darkness of the abyss.

For what is he has lost the cabal will gain. We will rejoice for another soul has joined OUR ranks.

The Cabal is way is more \"subtle\" do you think we would be foolish enough to rush out on to the battle field ? There is no glory on the battlefield nor is there salvation for thoese who seek it.

as draklar has put it oh so nicely, \"There is always more than one way to skin a cat.\"

Knowing this fact is your 1st step in the right or rather wrong direction, changeing your guild to suit needs or the mis-needs of socieity, as change is inevitable to stand aginst it is sucidal but embrace it and it will embrace you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 08:44:50 pm by snow_RAveN »
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2004, 10:05:07 pm »
Originally posted by snow_RAveN
Would you listen to a fellow evil-doer or some goody two shoe fanatic who does a deadly dance of self-destruction ?

depth WILL one day wake up to find he can\'t turely win no matter how hard he trys but until then let him wallow in his self-stupidity, let his pointless quest eat his flesh and rot his mind, for it is to late to save him but let him be a warning to all thoses choose to go down his path ! there will be no glory or light at the end of the tunnel only madness deep deep madness and blinding, suffocating darkness of the abyss.

For what is he has lost the cabal will gain. We will rejoice for another soul has joined OUR ranks.

The Cabal is way is more \"subtle\" do you think we would be foolish enough to rush out on to the battle field ? There is no glory on the battlefield nor is there salvation for thoese who seek it.

as draklar has put it oh so nicely, \"There is always more than one way to skin a cat.\"

Knowing this fact is your 1st step in the right or rather wrong direction, changeing your guild to suit needs or the mis-needs of socieity, as change is inevitable to stand aginst it is sucidal but embrace it and it will embrace you.

Save your preaching for another Snow, I am sure he can tell Good from Evil, Sane from Insane and probally in your case Intelligence from Stupidity.

Do what you like, let your ranks grow and if they come to a reasonable force then we have something to talk about :P

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2004, 11:59:04 pm »
Well though there is little originality there are currently only 4 evil guilds so props on going evil :)
*sits near xordan with some nacos and an icee*
Thisll be short :)

Good luck! you\'ll need it ;)
Lol Internet

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2004, 12:10:51 am »
hey pass me the nachos to ! i brought the beer :D

Depth here is an example of the kind of people who you will have to face in game Khael, not the brightest kind mind you, but still they are a determined bunch, driven not by their faith nor by their will-power but by shear Stubbornness so extreme, words just fail hopelessly to describe it.

This is a warning to you Khael, people like depth will drive aimlessly by your window and throw a brick or 2 in it.

like the saying goes \"If you can\'t stand the heat then get outta the kitchen.\"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 12:11:52 am by snow_RAveN »
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

*Khaela*

(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2004, 08:55:18 am »
Well when time comes i might change the goal, and for depthblade well, should i be scared of him? just because you other might be?

surely i can see it is a simple goal and i will reconsider it but beware i am not likely to give this up!

Boldstorm

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2004, 11:00:39 am »
Originally posted by snow_RAveN
hey pass me the nachos to ! i brought the beer :D

Depth here is an example of the kind of people who you will have to face in game Khael, not the brightest kind mind you, but still they are a determined bunch, driven not by their faith nor by their will-power but by shear Stubbornness so extreme, words just fail hopelessly to describe it.

This is a warning to you Khael, people like depth will drive aimlessly by your window and throw a brick or 2 in it.

like the saying goes \"If you can\'t stand the heat then get outta the kitchen.\"

You do not throw a brick through a window, you tear down the whole foundation.

Originally posted by  *Khaela*
Well when time comes i might change the goal, and for depthblade well, should i be scared of him? just because you other might be?

surely i can see it is a simple goal and i will reconsider it but beware i am not likely to give this up!

It is not just Depthblade you need to fear he just happens to be the most vocal ones among us. Me personally I let my swords do the talking ;)

John_Thazer

• Hydlaa Notable
  • From the ivory tower, I gaze upon thee
    • View Profile
    • Chaotic Warriors
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2004, 11:20:59 am »
Chaotic Warriors shall watch over you...beware ones of evil...

You can try, but you shall fail! Seek us not, we shall find you.

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2004, 11:22:11 am »
Originally posted by *Khaela*

Me afraid of depth, nope sorry, nice try at an insult, but still caution is always needed, if your a vamp wouldn\'t you set an alarm to warn you an hour ealry so you can scat off before dawn breaks and burns your not-dead enough hiney to crispy bacon bits ? :D

You do not throw a brick through a window, you tear down the whole foundation.

Still a brick or 2 might kill ALL the inhabitants in the building saveing you time and money to get a bulldozer form the rentals, besides it might be bigger than your guild building to start off with. :D