Author Topic: Aristocracy of death  (Read 1975 times)

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2004, 11:23:22 am »
Just a question to all if Depth is so stupid and if his goal can?t be reached (although i think so it just takes a LOT of time). then why does he have so many followers?
i really would like to know that  ?(
Jazeera Hlaaron

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2004, 11:28:03 am »
Originally posted by Jazeera
Just a question to all if Depth is so stupid and if his goal can?t be reached (although i think so it just takes a LOT of time). then why does he have so many followers?
I believe Einstein formed an answer to that :D
edit: Altho I think Ellison made it more accurate: The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. ;) j/k

- Swords
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 11:41:48 am by Draklar »
AKA Skald

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2004, 11:42:33 am »

See khael this is what brain power is all about ! use it, abuse it,  just don\'t discard it.

Evil can never really be gotton rid of no matter how hard you or anyone trys unless of cource you do a \"big End of the universe and beyond\" spell or super weapon.
We being sentient \"know\" roughly what \"Good\" and \"Bad\" is, and we have a choice to make that decsion, the soft \"voice\" at the back of your head telling you its allright to take the last cookie form the jar or to lie to some one even if you know deep down inside its wrong, that is temptation and with each dirty deed it grows till a point where theres no more feeling inside you telling you its wrong to steal that old widows money and stuff like that.
that \"voice\" telling you its not wrong to do bad things is \"evil\" inna way.

Humans are social creatures its natural to find a like-minded individuals to befriend cause \"birds of a feather flock together\".

p.s.
besides i dont belive you have \"so many\" followers
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 11:43:25 am by snow_RAveN »
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2004, 12:44:12 pm »
See khael this is what brain power is all about ! use it, abuse it, just don\'t discard it.

What? i just don?t understand

besides i dont belive you have \"so many\" followers

What the f**k??

Evil can never really be gotton rid of no matter how hard you or anyone trys unless of cource you do a \"big End of the universe and beyond\" spell or super weapon.

Might be right but one can always give it a try, as i usually say its better to die trying than just sit back and do nothing at all!

Actually i think Snow_Raven is almost as confusing as this Khaela guy or whats his name?
Jazeera Hlaaron

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2004, 01:34:40 pm »

Might be right but one can always give it a try, as i usually say its better to die trying than just sit back and do nothing at all!
oh, I think you don\'t understand.
It\'s not impossible as in evil is to strong to defeat
but
It\'s impossible as in evil is in everything so you\'d have to destroy everything.

That\'s why thinking you can destroy all evil is not only ignorance, but also stupidity... but you know what they say...
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
I can tell, Rebirth is to become the most dangerous force in the whole Yliakum ;)

- Swords
AKA Skald

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2004, 02:48:53 pm »
Well by evil people i believe that Depth thinks of Someone in guilds like incensio tenebrae or something like that and people in the cabal and other guilds like those!
Jazeera Hlaaron

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2004, 02:49:02 pm »
Ok Ok Ok!! *raises his hand in the air and the other one to hold Jazeera back*

Settle down, leave them be..perhaps Bold uses the best technique in letting his weapon do the talking.

Raven you speak from no knowledge what so ever you are nothing more then \"Nothing\". You don\'t ever even roleplay and when you do its just stupidity.

I would suggest to my members and those others who have noticed this..just to ignore his posts and move on with things.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 02:16:06 pm by DepthBlade »

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2004, 02:56:49 pm »
hmpf whatever you say depth, you guys were lucky just remember always sleep with one eye open.... i?ll be watching you guys....

*leaves thread*
Jazeera Hlaaron

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2004, 03:02:03 pm »
EDIT: Sorry wrong thread lol
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 03:07:00 pm by TheRedMonk »

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2004, 03:02:58 pm »
Originally posted by snow_RAveN
Would you listen to a fellow evil-doer or some goody two shoe fanatic who does a deadly dance of self-destruction ?

depth WILL one day wake up to find he can\'t turely win no matter how hard he trys but until then let him wallow in his self-stupidity, let his pointless quest eat his flesh and rot his mind, for it is to late to save him but let him be a warning to all thoses choose to go down his path ! there will be no glory or light at the end of the tunnel only madness deep deep madness and blinding, suffocating darkness of the abyss.

For what is he has lost the cabal will gain. We will rejoice for another soul has joined OUR ranks.

The Cabal is way is more \"subtle\" do you think we would be foolish enough to rush out on to the battle field ? There is no glory on the battlefield nor is there salvation for thoese who seek it.

as draklar has put it oh so nicely, \"There is always more than one way to skin a cat.\"

Knowing this fact is your 1st step in the right or rather wrong direction, changeing your guild to suit needs or the mis-needs of socieity, as change is inevitable to stand aginst it is sucidal but embrace it and it will embrace you.

I don\'t think Draklar\'s intentions were to skin a cat. :P

Originally posted by DepthBlade
Ok Ok Ok!! *raises his hand in the air and the other one to hold Jazeera back*

Settle down, leave them be..perhaps Bold uses the best technique in letting his weapon do the talking.

OOC: Raven you speak from no knowledge what so ever you are nothing more then \"Nothing\". You don\'t ever even roleplay and when you do its just stupidity.

I would suggest to my members and those others who have noticed this..just to ignore his posts and move on with things.

It\'s just a battle between two arrogant guild leaders with totally different goals and beliefs.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 03:06:20 pm by Bjorn »
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2004, 03:03:41 pm »
/me coughs
hum hum

Are you really sure of your links ?

404 - Page Not Found
We\'re sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist on FreeWebs.

FreeWebs.com offers free web hosting and publishing.

Build your own free web site now!!

Boldstorm

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2004, 04:44:58 pm »
Originally posted by fken
/me coughs
hum hum

Are you really sure of your links ?

404 - Page Not Found
We\'re sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist on FreeWebs.

FreeWebs.com offers free web hosting and publishing.

Build your own free web site now!!

Umm if that has to do with our site it would probably be because everything was moved to http://rebirth.fragnetics.com  a while ago. Sorry got real busy with work and real life to throw up any redirects. Maybe one of these days I will get around to that when I have some time.

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2004, 06:15:31 pm »
so please edit your first post. this is the first people read if people want to see who you are !

hum : it\'s written rebirth and not Aristocracy of death
it\'s written Alignment : Chaotic Good and not chaotic evil...

What\'s that hell ?

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2004, 01:59:37 pm »
Originally posted by *Khaela*
Well we believe justice is made so weak people have power, but we want it so strong people have the power because they survive the fight against the weak got it?
so we will kill all good, because then there are no weak people....

well well Draklar since youre oh so smart then tell me, what else could be the goal of evil people?

and yes we want to kill all good, and those who stand in our way will also be killed, good, neutral or bad i really don?t care how can that be hard to understand?

Man that\'s not difficult. Ruling the world, seing how others starve by working for you, Being feared, being mighty, being hated, .....
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2004, 02:09:47 pm »
OOC:Hmm if PS Dev team would get one cent for each fanatic guild they would be rich

Originally posted by snow_RAveN
Would you listen to a fellow evil-doer or some goody two shoe fanatic who does a deadly dance of self-destruction ?

depth WILL one day wake up to find he can\'t turely win no matter how hard he trys but until then let him wallow in his self-stupidity, let his pointless quest eat his flesh and rot his mind, for it is to late to save him but let him be a warning to all thoses choose to go down his path ! there will be no glory or light at the end of the tunnel only madness deep deep madness and blinding, suffocating darkness of the abyss.

For what is he has lost the cabal will gain. We will rejoice for another soul has joined OUR ranks.

The Cabal is way is more \"subtle\" do you think we would be foolish enough to rush out on to the battle field ? There is no glory on the battlefield nor is there salvation for thoese who seek it.

as draklar has put it oh so nicely, \"There is always more than one way to skin a cat.\"

Knowing this fact is your 1st step in the right or rather wrong direction, changeing your guild to suit needs or the mis-needs of socieity, as change is inevitable to stand aginst it is sucidal but embrace it and it will embrace you.

I really don\'t think that going to the battlefield is foolish, it\'s just the Rebirth (I liked the Commoners more but well..) will have it really hard.

No Glory on the Battlefield? No Glory without the Battlefield! Well maybe not no glory (OOC: think of Mahadma Gandhi), but most of the glory is gained on the battlefield.

Nothing\'s pointless, not even a fanatical attemp to root out all good and all neutral.

Well, I don\'t agree with anything DepthBlade is doing (well, with most things), but I can defenatly say YOU aren\'t superior.

Skinning a cat, you saddists
« Last Edit: December 11, 2004, 02:10:57 pm by Merdarion »
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.