Author Topic: Knowledge Seekers Guild  (Read 23552 times)

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 09:19:41 am »
Originally posted by Randalp
A little member count update: we currently have 28 members :) and are still growing fast.

Not bad at all :)
As long as you guys don\'t make things boring with your books you\'ll be ok :D

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2004, 10:32:55 am »
Ok so who are you recruiting, total newbies? If so how are they suppose to teach anyone anything? Explain to us how the system works of creating these teachers.

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2004, 11:49:29 am »
\"The best teacher is your inner self itself\"
 --- Antonio Stefan

You don\'t need anyone to teach you the ways of the world. ;)
- Black Order -

Lordbug

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Magic Mugs!
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers guild
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2004, 12:08:16 pm »
No, we only recruit non noobs.

Only in extreme cases we recruit noobs, and only if we think they are going to be good teachers, or if they read all about the game and are quite familiar with it even though it is the 3rt or 4th time they play.
But we do have some noobs in the guild, but they know almost everything about the game.

I think I said everything...
"Lordbug" Dosaki, Chancellor of Knowledge Seekers Guild

Where does the PlaneShift Modding Community live nowadays?

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2004, 12:29:34 pm »
Actually, no. You didn\'t clear up anything. People, stop making the confuse between \"noobs\" and \"newbies (newbs)\". Noobs are idiots that don\'t even know where they are, practically the garbage of any community. Newbs are new people, willing to learn, people that will turn out to be someone, or not.
 For me, you are a newb Lordbug. But not a noob. I think I made it simple to be understood ;)
 Ah, and didn\'t you start a guild some time ago? :)
- Black Order -

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2004, 01:28:22 pm »
Originally posted by DepthBlade
Christ where the hell did you guys just suddenly come from..This is like a FAQ team, and god do we need that.

So do I dare ask if your \"Good Alignment\" goes any farther then just teaching? Does the teacher own a weapon?

The Feather is mightier than the sword

Depth you\'re really pathetic, you believe everthing that isn\'t Rebirth is Evil. I feel pity for you. And don\'t ?ou think it will do more than a \"FAQ team\", teaching skills and so on.

Do you have to go on about everything.

I will support you, though I don\'t join for i\'m unsure if I\'m a n00b or not.
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Xordan

• Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2004, 01:39:05 pm »
No, DepthBlade is just a good roleplayer :P

Annah: Stop quoting yourself :P

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2004, 02:12:49 pm »
Originally posted by Merdarion
Christ where the hell did you guys just suddenly come from..This is like a FAQ team, and god do we need that.

So do I dare ask if your \"Good Alignment\" goes any farther then just teaching? Does the teacher own a weapon?

Depth you\'re really pathetic, you believe everthing that isn\'t Rebirth is Evil. I feel pity for you. And don\'t ?ou think it will do more than a \"FAQ team\", teaching skills and so on.

I will support you, though I don\'t join for i\'m unsure if I\'m a n00b or not.

It was just a question settle down. Don\'t act like you supporting me is any benefit to my guild because I don\'t see you taking any action worth recognizing!

OOC:
Merdarion if you want to turn this into a flame war everytime I speak bring it on. You don\'t understand the meaning of role and it is quite sad really. My character is this way and has been since the beginning and nothing you suddenly have to say will change that so settle down or bugger off?

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2004, 02:32:49 pm »
DepthBlade, that post had no relevance to this topic at all. Your arrogance is overwhelming, and you\'re not even aware of it!:)
Anyway, Lordbug this is a great guild, and I might come around to joining it sometime soon... There are way more newbs in this community than there are umm... \"oldies\", and I think we all need to team up and \"attack\" those questions in an aggressive manner!
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2004, 02:39:21 pm »
I already saw you existed but forgot to post here . sorry.

I think your guild seems to be interessant. I like the idea. Our two guilds aren\'t really different. You look for knowledge we look for arts. But in fact this is not really different. If you need help, don\'t forget to ask...

I hope you\'re still going well

Xordan

• Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2004, 02:40:01 pm »
Originally posted by Bjorn
DepthBlade, that post had no relevance to this topic at all. Your arrogance is overwhelming, and you\'re not even aware of it!:)

Well that\'s his character -_-

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2004, 02:42:07 pm »
Bjorn don\'t speak! That was directed towards him and him only for constantly attacking me for no reason with no motive. Did it look like I was trying to direct it towards this guild? I wouldn\'t have said something like this if he wasn\'t nipping at my heels so shut up..

See I asked a simple question and you guys turn it into this? My arrogance righttttttttttttttttt.

Anyways

I am sure the \"Evil\" guilds won\'t bug you guys if your just teaching :P but I have been wrong in the past.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 02:46:25 pm by DepthBlade »

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2004, 02:47:31 pm »
OOC:

Bjorn don\'t speak! That post was directed towards him and him only for constantly attacking me in his posts. Did it look like I was trying to direct it towards this topic? I wouldn\'t have posted something like this if he wasn\'t nipping at my heels so shut up..

See what I mean?! DepthBlade, you are the one who should not speak. You just proved my point again.
He\'s makin\' a list, he\'s checkin\' it twice, he\'s gonna find out who\'s naughty or nice...
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ

Randalp

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2004, 04:00:17 pm »
Nice flamming guys.

Btw fken i made you an allied clan member on the forums so now you\'ll be able to view more topics :)

Wiseman in the Knowledge Seekers Guild Let the wisdom fill the world

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2004, 05:09:35 pm »
Originally posted by Merdarion

As is clearly obvious, Depth wasn\'t the one who started it in this thread. He asked a perfectly on-topic question, and got flamed with an OT post by Merdarion for it.

Depth, defending yourself is perfectly fine, but if he continues to do this, please just reply to him through PMs, and PM Aendar to delete his posts from the threads that he is chasing you in if you feel they are OT.

And if anyone has more to speak about this OT topic, use PMs from now on. Please post only on-topic here after this.