Author Topic: Knowledge Seekers Guild  (Read 23705 times)

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2004, 03:40:04 pm »
Do you guys plan on charging for what you teach, especially if the knowledge is extremely beneficial? This is later in the game..

Phinehas how dare you make fun of me, I am quite upset by this :( *writes Phinehas name down on the paper of people to have killed for the greater good* ;)

Randalp

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2004, 05:35:53 pm »
Currently we charge nothing for info, in the future we will see what and if we will charge. For example knowledge of certain guilds might be sold to other guilds, but we have yet to come up with plan for this sort of thing. However we will never disclose any information that might spoil the game for others (example quests)

Wiseman in the Knowledge Seekers Guild Let the wisdom fill the world

Megee

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Having Fun
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2004, 06:03:16 pm »
I\'ve been having fun with you all so far... thanks :-)
Megee, Wiseman of Knowledge Seekers
\"It\'s all fun....\'till I poke your eye out.\"

Randalp

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2004, 06:23:14 pm »
lol thnx :) your not the only one ;) currently 31 people are having fun with us :)

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2004, 06:39:35 pm »
Mmmm but do you guys actually have knowledge because like it has already been stated some of these people we haven\'t seen before ^^

Randalp

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2004, 07:14:27 pm »
hmmzz i have knowledge ;) Anything ps related or computer related lol :) so ask away.... ill take the knowledge test if you want me too :D

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2004, 07:27:35 am »
@Randalp: Ok, how many active players are there in Blitzers?

@Depthblade: Well, noting the other 4,264 names that come before mine, I\'d say that I\'ve got a few years before I need to begin worrying about it. :D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 07:28:27 am by Phinehas »

Randalp

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2004, 10:16:09 am »
According to the blitzer website they boast 71 members. However i only have seen veromen, garrond(which is a Knowledge Seekers member now), sheva, dragonshine, ghostslayer online, and here on the forum  levski.

Levski

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2004, 06:51:07 pm »
We all hang out at our forums :).  Although not everyone is active, you can\'t expect that, especially waiting for CB for over a year.

Just felt like I had to defend the Blitzers :))
Ingame name:  Nuv Cerdyn  ~   Member of: The Blitzers Guild

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2004, 03:46:18 am »
Originally posted by Randalp
According to the blitzer website they boast 71 members. However i only have seen veromen, garrond(which is a Knowledge Seekers member now), sheva, dragonshine, ghostslayer online, and here on the forum  levski.

Nope, sorry. You flunked. Utterly. :D

No, that was a pretty good answer, but my point is, you\'re still very limited in knowledge, and no one is gonna want to know \"who you\'ve seen\", or \"what you noticed\", they\'re gonna want cold, hard facts, of which you have very little as yet.

Zagro

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2004, 11:38:50 am »
According to what I\'ve heard, Garrond has left the KS and joined the Blitzers. Blitzers are a very good guild but I like KS more :P
Happy Birthday Knowledge Seekers!

Trainer in Knowledge Seekers

DarthUzi

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2004, 11:49:50 pm »
Originally posted by Phinehas
The \"gonna\" was on purpose. And one spelling mistake per post is... tolerable.

Right... and if i\'ll make more mistakes i will PM you for instructions on my PUNISHMENT and for your permission to post a reply lol

-->Phinehas: sorry, but i don\'t get it..  i mean who gives a @#$% how many Blitzers are there, is this an important knowledge?? to whom? (respect for Blitzers members of course)

Randalp

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2004, 09:06:56 pm »
Some famous quotes:

\"Information is not knowledge.\"
Albert Einstein

\"Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.\"
Sandra Carey

\"Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.\"
Kahlil Gibran

\"There is no knowledge of true being. The world is fundamentally in a state of becoming.\"
Friederich Nietzsche

\"Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.\"
Charles H. Spurgeon

\"Without knowledge, life is no more than the shadow of death\"
Moliere

Zagro

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2004, 02:38:51 pm »
lol, nice frases!
I agree with most of them
Happy Birthday Knowledge Seekers!

Trainer in Knowledge Seekers

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2004, 04:23:26 pm »
Originally posted by DarthUzi
Originally posted by Phinehas
The \"gonna\" was on purpose. And one spelling mistake per post is... tolerable.

Right... and if i\'ll make more mistakes i will PM you for instructions on my PUNISHMENT and for your permission to post a reply lol

-->Phinehas: sorry, but i don\'t get it..  i mean who gives a @#$% how many Blitzers are there, is this an important knowledge?? to whom? (respect for Blitzers members of course)

Yeah, you do that. Or Monketh, he\'s pretty much as strict as me. Personally, I melt like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz if I make a spelling mistake... it\'s not a pretty sight.

As for the thing about the Blitzers, I was just proving to Randalp that there\'s a lot that he doesn\'t know, so his usages as a \"purveyor of knowledge\" may be limited to those who\'ve been around longer than he has.

@Randalp: Nice quotes, were they s\'posed to be pertinent to the conversation? Or just general guild-motto-ey stuff?