Author Topic: New Guild [Bored Alcoholics]  (Read 1842 times)

adebisi

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
New Guild [Bored Alcoholics]
« on: January 11, 2005, 04:38:39 am »
-----New guild by a new player-----

To alcholised to understand need more experienced semisober people to tutor us less fortunate.

But heck anyone who feels like joining what will be the most laidback guild in the game just drop a line or two and join the everlasting Bored Alcoholics

I rather see people with sum experience in the arts of doin nothin, acting like a fool or who is just plain crazy

Dead  founder Bored Alcoholics

A drink for all my friends (barfly) 1987

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 06:41:50 am »
Here\'s a tip: \"Get a life\" :)
- Black Order -

Zellgadess

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2005, 06:48:47 am »
I hate drunks.. everything about them, except dwarves, there funny, and i just steal there wallets ^_^

\"For You, Death Is But A Minor Invonvenience\"

adebisi

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
If u say so
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 07:06:14 am »
Originally posted by Zellgadess
I hate drunks.. everything about them, except dwarves, there funny, and i just steal there wallets ^_^

I feel that the voice of the drunk isnt to take lightly how come u think so many likes to get boozed up?  Is it because life without proper aid satisfies all ur needs
if that is the spoken word its only naive to believe so
everybody needs sumthin to escape the boredom we call life call it booze internetgames whaever.

But hey i just tried to lighten the spirits sum, i think i would attract people with  the same attitude towards life like me. I dont take stuff to serious i work a couple o  months save up sum cash then i get my \"Lifeless\"  soul abroad n havin a blast for a couple o weeks or months dependin on what work i had and how much cash i saved...

Well to the previous Get a life post

im trying sister im trying

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 07:30:01 am »
Originally posted by adebisi
call it booze internetgames whaever.

Awww, I thought this was a good idea, untill I realised you wern\'t roleplaying.

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 08:52:09 am »
I say go for it. That way there\'s a guild that will collect all the scum, so the other guilds have less to filter through for decent recruits.

adebisi

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
omg
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 09:29:30 am »
How prudent,,,

How boring aint this world one can?t  even just play around anythin outside the political correct world.

Well ok Alcohol is bad, drugs sex before merrage oh very bad etc etc etc is bad.  so i will rename the
guild to Prudent People  

i just wanted some grown up laidback  people who can have sum fun, nothin serious  

got the idea from the screenplay Barfly a movie based on the writings of Charles Bukowski...

Well it was just an idea

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2005, 09:31:37 am »
So go for it, who\'s stopping you?

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2005, 09:48:05 am »
Originally posted by adebisi
Well to the previous Get a life post

This never gets dull :D
Originally posted by Moogie
Awww, I thought this was a good idea, untill I realised you wern\'t roleplaying.
Ditto.
Well unless you\'re both roleplaying it and doing it irl...

- Swords
AKA Skald

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2005, 11:28:03 am »
I\'d almost be willing to join if it was purely out of role ^^

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2005, 11:56:59 am »

grr ...  X(
 * draws his swords ...

You do realize that there are also a lot of other ways to have fun, you don\'t need to form a drunk people association or something.
 Alochol is bad? Really?  :rolleyes:
 Of course, is best for getting you sleep in a nice place at the margin of the road. Ah, and not to mention how many diseases are followed after.
 If someone drinks more than 200 ml of alcohol/day can be considered an alocholic. And don\'t argue with this, my specialization is still biology - chemestry :P
 I don\'t understand. Do you even realize that in this community there are a lot of young members that are easily influenced?

got the idea from the screenplay Barfly a movie based on the writings of Charles Bukowski...

And the idea can easily remain there!

Again, I am fully against such things, especially in here. So, if you want to stick with this community, forget your alocoholic life, and try to find a suitable guild and enter this fantasy world!

Ah ... by the way ...

i work a couple o months save up sum cash then i get my \"Lifeless\" soul abroad n havin a blast for a couple o weeks or months dependin on what work i had and how much cash i saved...

That\'s sad  ;)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 11:58:23 am by Annah »
- Black Order -

Zellgadess

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2005, 03:53:14 pm »
The way drunk people talk to you, the way they wont leave you alone. The look they have in there eyes, the stupid things they do. The smell from their lips brewing out to your face. Oh they might be having \"fun\" but i certainly aint. Personaly, i dont need alcahol to have fun, Im crazy enough as it is.
Yes, I am a Ginger beer adict, but that stuff is so good!! I\'d kill a horde of ogres for a single glass, aahh.

Hey i can be lazy, relax, have fun and actually know what i\'m doing! I don\'t need to drug my self up.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 03:53:51 pm by Zellgadess »

\"For You, Death Is But A Minor Invonvenience\"

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2005, 04:32:41 pm »
Originally posted by Annah

grr ...  X(
 * draws his swords ...
Hey, it\'s not his fault that you have girlish name.
No need to let your anger out on those who don\'t deserve it -.-

- Swords
AKA Skald

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2005, 05:22:33 pm »
Adebisi, don\'t listen to them :P.
We have a thieves\' guild. Do you realise players might be influenced to steal things IRL? You also realise that if they can play Planeshift then they must have access to the internet which means they can see pretty much everything scarring there is in this world :P.

Why would he want to create a guild in PS about drunkards if it wasn\'t about people playing drunkards? -_- It doesn\'t make that much sense to me, there are better places to meet drunk people.

People will only join the guild if they want to. It\'s not like he\'s luring them or something ^^. I guess that only those who want to RP drunkards will join. Or those that are drunkards themselves :P...

So chill out people, there\'s nothing (well not much anyways) wrong about this guild. It might even end up to be fun... I mean if you haven\'t scared him out of here already -_-.

PS: Yes, drunk people can be very annoying. But so are the Cabal and we still have them around...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 05:24:42 pm by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Dugatoar

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2005, 07:36:01 pm »
Yep - thats correct. Don\'t listen to them.  You can do whatever you want - that is part of what makes games like this so much fun and exciting.  They are closer to real life than most games because they are open ended and the players are real people. That way there is an envirnment where people can exist and even play in roles they couldn\'t fulfill in real life.  Think of the scrawney kid who wishes he could be a great warrior - with a little dedication, he can in planeshift.  So if you want to have a dunkerds guild I say go for it.  Having it just makes the game that much more realistic. :)
- Good software is like sex. Its better when its free.

- - Linus Torvalds - creater of linux