Author Topic: The BISM-New Website  (Read 1239 times)

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
The BISM-New Website
« on: August 09, 2002, 10:14:35 am »
Hey! Just letting everybody know that The BISM  has a new website!!! Go HERE

Its still being worked on buts its looking really good! (i didnt make it...  ;) )

At the moment we have around 15 members and expecting at least 2 more, so were dong good at that! (high pos. are still available!)

Also it seems that some people seem to have got the wrong idea of what The BISM is....we ARE NOT a guild (i know, we posted in the guild forum, but there is no where else to really post this  :D ), so we ARE NOT competition!  In other words guild members can ALSO join us!  The way The BISM is set up is that you do not have to take any responsibilities unless you WANT to, but if you do you get paid for it....so whats there to lose if you join us??? NOTHING

in case you missed it the link is http://bism.levillage.org/index.php

EDIT: atm, you can just go to Factions, About, Screenshots, and the Forum...working to get the other info up soon, if you need things on jobs and stuff you cant find at out new one go to http://www.bism.clickherefree.net for our old site, im leaving it up for a little bit)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2002, 08:45:32 pm by Kiern »

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 02:41:09 pm »
great site, just wanna point out that u might wanna change the link in ur sig to the new site cause ur sig is still linked to the old one.  :D

elKano

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 02:44:08 pm »
I prefered the old one... sorry but it\"s true
_ _Tired of hyerarchies?
?Aqui estan los Otros!
__join the anarchists__

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2002, 05:18:25 pm »
heheh, i dont really see much diff. between the two...although were still working on the new one, so any suggestions will be welcome  :D

kyalin: i\'ll be changing it once all the info and stuff is up on the new one......

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2002, 05:23:48 pm »
I think the new one\'s way better dude :D Just too bad that i cant sign up for your site without becoming a member :D
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2002, 08:46:44 pm »
i may want to join the bism as a smith, perhaps if smithing plays a big enough part in the game i can offer help to the group since its what i plan tomake my money at.

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2002, 09:21:09 pm »
Yeah, i have been meaning to post this a while ago.
The new site looks MUCH better than the old one, although i still can\'t get the forms working.....
And yes, join BISM(that\'s right, ALucard is now promoting BISM, w00t, w00t :D )

BTW: i can\'t seem to get to the old site, maybe it\'s just me, or it is just down ?(

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!