Author Topic: State of Confusion  (Read 928 times)

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
State of Confusion
« on: August 09, 2002, 10:36:10 pm »
 Ok it seems Aeyla had a little mental spasm recently and she allied with TOB.  As you all know this was a big mistake.  after talking it over with her, The Dark Empire is officially unallied with TOB.

It also occurred to me that if the guild I am a part of was allied with the people on Aendar\'s Bad Bad People to Kill Cause He Hates Them List, it would make it very hard to perform my duties.

Be aware TOB, the game hasn\'t come out yet, therefore you cannot claim to be good, or the best, or even a little bit scaryish.  I see it as my mission in life to watch you plead for mercy, to hear your screams as I hunt every last one of you down.

That being said, I can\'t wait until the game comes out.  Magi as soon as able I want to duel with you.  I know it may be a while but I look forward to it.  

I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent alliance.  It was not a well thought out process, and I hope that you may forgive us for it.

((Well I am in an evil guild now......))

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
he speaks the truth
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 10:42:09 pm »
aendar, i did not have a \"mental spasm\". i did not realise TOB was so hated. i thought only a few people disliked them lol. and they have never done anything to me so i wouldnt really know.

but yea i did unally them because obviously i will be hated alongside them, which is not the the way i want to go.
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 10:52:24 pm »
now that thread is less funny  ;( ah well, i was probably gonna kill myself soon from laughing too hard, so i guess its all for the better....  :D

Funhouse

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2002, 05:09:50 pm »
this is my line of thought on the whole problem

*Aelya* : we have a new ally, TOB, Fun could you update the page
*Me* : oh, ok

~~~Approx 24 hours later ~~~

*Aelya* : TOB are no longer allies, Fun update the page
*Me* : damnit, make up your minds!

hehehe