Author Topic: Why Are We So Hated?  (Read 2199 times)

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Why Are We So Hated?
« on: August 11, 2002, 01:23:00 pm »
I am the Leader of The Order of the Blade(duh). We were recently allied with the Dark Empire, but they un-allied us because some of her members were threatening to quit because of the alliance! And non-members of her guild were mad at her too! Why is the Order of the Blade so hated?!?!?!?! Is it one of our members? What??? I want answers!!!!!!!
 X(  X( X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  X(  

elKano

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2002, 03:44:40 pm »
You know, humans are so done that they always need someone to hate (ok, just most of the humans, not all).
And magi and the 2 others had just that perfect attitude to canalize that hate...

I think the things have come somehow back to normal since one or two weeks, but you\'ll have to wait a little to erase those bad feelings, someones are hard to forget  :)
_ _Tired of hyerarchies?
?Aqui estan los Otros!
__join the anarchists__

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 04:20:07 pm »
It\'s becuz of all those mean looking smilies. I hate mean looking smilies.
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2002, 04:27:57 pm »
Spamming like crazy helped.....

Parasite:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  X(   X(  X(  X(  X(  ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2002, 04:29:04 pm by Kiern »

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2002, 08:31:25 pm »
hes spamming delete him delete him delete him, oh crap now im spamming....(got to think of something quick so i dont get delete too)......oh wait i know im coocoo for jesus puff....ummm no thats not right. Great now im deleted for sure...dam. Hey valkry you really should care about what other people say, let them hate us. I think they are just afraid that if we do get up and started that our guild would be so powerful that it would be unstopable so they want to stomp us out while they can. Actualy im just messing around to try to not get deleted. Yes this message did have a point i just havent found it yet give me a second....ah yes....you mean people need to leave our guild alone. I think thats my whole point really but i wanted to make it look more fancy and..ok ill shut up now......please dont delete me...;(

~ZiG~
~ZiG~?

MagiBountyHunter

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
grrrr
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2002, 09:23:57 pm »
ZIG we are trying to lay low dude please shut up i am being serious... please lay low... your a little loud and you are not being anything like a bounty hunter come on now please be quiet... ;)

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:
\"Hunt This\"
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"

Funhouse

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2002, 09:57:05 pm »
I think an assassin would lay low, a bountie hunter would be out there looking for work

MagiBountyHunter

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
yeah
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2002, 10:31:57 pm »
your right about that but i am an assassin its just i call my self a bounty... b/c i let other people get my bounties and then i go and find them and kill them so i was right...

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:
\"Hunt This\"
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"

HORUS

• Traveller
    • View Profile
dumb...
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2002, 11:22:29 pm »
Magi, people know about your guild, and the people who don\'t, don\'t want too. It\'s not like your a threat to anyone since there woun\'t be PK\'ing. + since your guild is so disliked, I dought you\'ll be able to form any major alliances in a feeble attempt to grasp revenge.

You can\'t expect your guild to be secret, since no one would join if no one knew about it. Which entirely deffeats the perpose of having guild. Powerfull guilds, are the ones that everyone knows, and everyone wants to join.

But if you want, you can keep your guild \"secret\", don\'t have to werry about me telling anyone*sarcastic*... What are we talking about? who\'s TOB???
« Last Edit: August 11, 2002, 11:24:10 pm by HORUS »
Proud Member of Hellsing

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2002, 01:09:42 pm »
yeah, add something interesting to your spam... make it gourmet spam.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2002, 02:30:27 pm »
mmm...gourmet spam, me want some gourmet spam!

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2002, 09:39:37 pm »
Well, i have something in common with all of the post here, but i also dislike how you guys think you are BETTER than the rest, and the game is not even out, i mean u asked for it really. :O

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2002, 09:46:53 pm »
meh, i\'d like to consider my posts semi-gourmet spam, a little better than friend out of the can, but no fancy stuff...

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2002, 10:30:39 pm »
it is highly unfair of all of you to be so judgementaly on our guild. All of your hatrid seems to come across because of our guild wanting to be a pvp type of playing system. What makes that such a bad things hun? Its not like everyone one has to play pvp it could be made where if you do not wish to fight against other players or have them attack you, then you wouldnt have to. I dont understand what all of you people have against pking. Maybe its just that in many other games you have been a newbie for too long and were tired of getting pk by everyone. What ever it is try to look past your selfish notions and find a comprimise where all players can be happy and quit argueing about it.
~ZiG~?

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2002, 10:45:08 pm »
I dun belive that a single person here does not like your guild because you are a \"PKing\" guild. They, as I, have other reasons.....
And what has been done, is done, and can not be undone.

P.S. and you are calling us selfish, when you are the once, out of the whole comunity that want PKing so bad, and won\'t rest about it. I mean you have been demanding it in over 5 different posts. Now who is selfish?

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!