Author Topic: Why Are We So Hated?  (Read 2198 times)

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2002, 10:48:40 pm »
actualy im not being selfish i tring to defend it for future players of ps that might just want to play it on a pvp system and i dont want for it to be just pvp. If you have read my idea about having a system where just one server could be used for people who wanted to have pvp could go. To just have the game where you fight only npc would get really old after a while.
~ZiG~?

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
FINE
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2002, 11:11:52 pm »
Great, looks like you have just voluntered.
As soon as you provide PS with a new server, that can support over 200megs of a game, with something along the likes of T1-T3 conection, so it does not lag like \"poo\", and make it all free. I am sure they would be glad to make a separate server for those that want to PK.

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2002, 11:16:56 pm »
well when the game get bigger and more and more people start comming to play the game there will be a need for more servers anyways.
~ZiG~?

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2002, 04:27:35 pm »
Originally posted by HORUS
Magi, people know about your guild, and the people who don\'t, don\'t want too. It\'s not like your a threat to anyone since there woun\'t be PK\'ing. + since your guild is so disliked, I dought you\'ll be able to form any major alliances in a feeble attempt to grasp revenge.

You can\'t expect your guild to be secret, since no one would join if no one knew about it. Which entirely deffeats the perpose of having guild. Powerfull guilds, are the ones that everyone knows, and everyone wants to join.

But if you want, you can keep your guild \"secret\", don\'t have to werry about me telling anyone*sarcastic*... What are we talking about? who\'s TOB???

DUH! Everyone know about our guild! We want everyone to know! You just misinterpreted that post. There was a big spamming issue with some of our members a while back, as you see above a moderator said that it had blown over, so I instructed them to \"lay-low\" by not posting ANYTHING off-topic on these boards, MBH(my second-in-command) was only trying to straighten out Zig with the same term I used. I hope that explained it! :]