Author Topic: [ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread  (Read 62443 times)

Clover

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2005, 06:25:58 pm »
Glad to see Aelya and the DE have crept out from the Death Realm to strike fear in all of us again.
Ordo Illuminatis
Master in the House of Shadow
Official Tavern Kitty

__Taking an extended leave of absense from PS.

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2005, 08:14:48 pm »
Looks at DE...nope, I\'m just not sensing any fear. The leader is a princess and sangwa is one of the most friendly people around :P
Just kidding, you guys are great :)
Lol Internet

John_Thazer

• Hydlaa Notable
  • From the ivory tower, I gaze upon thee
    • View Profile
    • Chaotic Warriors
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2005, 08:48:53 am »
Originally posted by Sangwa
As I\'ve said we\'re thinking of staying for a long time, in an active way. So don\'t worry about that.

Join Phalanx, we could use more swords ;). Listen to Dorbian, world domination is nearer everytime we speak. We may be Evil but we\'re also good. Damn good. :P

By the way. I forgot to announce our new member, but I think you\'ve seen his name in the list.
Sir Jazeera Hraalon is now a noble Soldier of the Dark Empire. May he fight gloriously under our banner and share our Victories.

Listen to them not Phalanx, to their wicked lies, and empty promises, you remind me of someone, yet I cannot recall of who, perhaps I knew your father once...perhaps...

Ha! Sir Jazeera Hlaaron, traitor, and a spy of Evil. Nothing is noble about him, I shall remember his treachery, I shall...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 09:42:15 am by John_Thazer »

You can try, but you shall fail! Seek us not, we shall find you.

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2005, 08:57:50 am »
Why? I am honorable in my own wicked way 8) and you won\'t be calling our promises empty when you are lying at our feets, defeated and broken!.... and it\'s Hlaaron!!! not Hraalon or any other name HLAARON!!!!  X(
Jazeera Hlaaron

John_Thazer

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Chaotic Warriors
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2005, 09:41:43 am »
Originally posted by Jazeera
Why? I am honorable in my own wicked way 8) and you won\'t be calling our promises empty when you are lying at our feets, defeated and broken!.... and it\'s Hlaaron!!! not Hraalon or any other name HLAARON!!!!  X(

See, even your new found \"friends\" betray you already! I\'ll edit it in my post though..:D

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2005, 09:52:08 am »
See, even your new found \"friends\" betray you already! I\'ll edit it in my post though..

There is a little difference in a typo, and betrayal :D
of course you would not know anything about that, but I do like your description of me 8)... d****t
Jazeera Hlaaron

John_Thazer

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Chaotic Warriors
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2005, 10:20:41 am »
Hehe, so now my sayings are being quoted. Spread the word!!!

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2005, 10:34:00 am »
Hehe, so now my sayings are being quoted. Spread the word!!!

pitiful little human, I just want people to know who I am 8)  

It also shows how loyal your members are *insert evil laughter >here<*

OOC. The description fits me so well
:P

« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 10:36:09 am by Jazeera »
Jazeera Hlaaron

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2005, 11:01:10 am »
Well well, look who\'s talking about loyalty.

*laughs at Jazeera

So tell me now? Do you plan to be as loyal to the Dark Empire as you were to Rebirth?

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2005, 12:16:04 pm »
Thank you Princess Aelya, I do what I can. And sorry Jazeera :P.

John Thazer, you and your kind know nothing about loyalty or honor. You would sell your soul to destroy evil, even knowing that you would feed it by doing so.
Treachery is following the light as a pretext to slaughter. You care for no innocent, all you want is blood, and you can\'t admit it.
Now he has a chance of being loyal to those that are loyal to themselves. I\'m confident that he will take it and grow in power and in honor amongst our Soldiers.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 12:17:03 pm by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

John_Thazer

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Chaotic Warriors
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2005, 12:22:07 pm »
Originally posted by Sangwa

John Thazer, you and your kind know nothing about loyalty or honor. You would sell your soul to destroy evil, even knowing that you would feed it by doing so.
Treachery is following the light as a pretext to slaughter. You care for no innocent, all you want is blood, and you can\'t admit it.
Now he has a chance of being loyal to those that are loyal to themselves. I\'m confident that he will take it and grow in power and in honor amongst our Soldiers.

Now is that so? Blood? Blood! I heard you many times, many said the same but we wish no blood, and certainly no innocents to die. But then what do you know about innocents, when you never been one.

OCC: Chaotic Warriors and Dark Empire are officially at war, Kwartz made sure of it...:D Free pvp...:D

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2005, 01:07:44 pm »
Well Tybalt if you are asking about that little pm I sent you about joining you guild, now that DepthBlade is gone. Then my answer is: that was before I joined the Dark Empire, and well I do not have any interest in your guild anymore... just to make that clear :)

Chaotic Warriors and Dark Empire are officially at war

Oh my 8o, haven\'t we been all the time?

Kwartz made sure of it

Yeah I heard he kicked your behind :D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 01:08:21 pm by Jazeera »
Jazeera Hlaaron

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2005, 02:03:09 pm »
Well Tybalt if you are asking about that little pm I sent you about joining you guild, now that DepthBlade is gone.
Nope! I\'m asking if you plan to be as loyal to this guild as to Rebirth. In my opinion, Rebirth did a good thing when they threw out a rat, which is less than I can say about the Dark Empire adopting it...

Phalanx

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2005, 02:34:30 pm »
Originally posted by Jazeera
DepthBlade is gone.

-_- My father may be gone...but he will surely return one day and when he finds out your new status, he will take his dagger and slice you in half...slowly...but surely!

Jazeera

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2005, 02:37:42 pm »
Nope! I\'m asking if you plan to be as loyal to this guild as to Rebirth. In my opinion, Rebirth did a good thing when they threw out a rat, which is less than I can say about the Dark Empire adopting it...

lol, I LEFT Rebith, and well we will see who the rat is my friend ;) and you, who are you to judge? do you know me? no, met me? perhaps one time, but it doesn\'t give you any rights... my... dear friend

My father may be gone...but he will surely return one day and when he finds out your new status, he will take his dagger and slice you in half...slowly...but surely!

lol, your father? that explains alot... he kill me? hahaha now that was the joke of the day  :D
Jazeera Hlaaron