Author Topic: I NEED A GUILD!!!  (Read 2022 times)

umm...hi!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
I NEED A GUILD!!!
« on: August 16, 2002, 01:08:35 pm »
there are 2 guilds that i am actually interested in joining right now and those are Hellsing and The Dark Empire, Hellsing has a nice site and the leader of TDE has a picture of princess Zelda and i love the legend of Zelda series guys, gals some1 help me decide!!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2002, 01:09:29 pm by umm...hi! »

umm...hi!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
BTW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 01:11:21 pm »
BTW I am a smith of all types if that helps, and i am an adventurer as well, and some other things too
« Last Edit: August 16, 2002, 01:14:02 pm by umm...hi! »

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2002, 01:11:48 pm »
ahhh...here is something to help do something for my guild!!

Join hellsing!!!!!

Hellsing has a lot of active members (in the ps irc)

....  :D .....also there is always the BISM (click on link in sig) you can join it AND a guild!

umm...hi!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
not yet
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2002, 01:19:24 pm »
i may join your guild but i want to let aelya say something before i just rush off to join

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2002, 03:48:16 pm »
well actually...if its the avatar by my name your talking about,then you are mistaken im afraid. that is a picture of Princess Garnet from Final Fantasy 9.unless your seeing a picture that i havnt seen lol.But yea the Zelda series is also cool.Ocarina of time was my favorite.

now i will say,that if you are into the hiarchy type guilds and you have the same battle hardened soul as we do. if you want to have power over enemies and take what you want when you want,then my guild is for you.As my sig states,these are our goals and that is what we strive to do. Hellsing and my guild are allies in case you didnt know.If you want to learn more about us click the link in my sig if you havnt looked at the website yet.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2002, 03:50:30 pm by Princess Aelya »
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2002, 03:55:35 pm »
umm...hi!.....well, Hey.
I am the same guy as Alucard, just registered under a diff name, that\'s all. Anywho, just wanted to say Hi to ya, and confirm that yes, we are allies, and yes we are fairly active. But i must say, i can\'t help you make that desition, you must be the one to choose, does not matter what you do, you will still get to know Hellsing, either as an ally, or as a member.

P.S. I do promote BISM :D

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2002, 03:59:21 pm »
You can check out my guild, The Order of the Blade. Our website is located at theorder.0catch.com(just click \"Crime and Honor\" in my sig) and go to our boards at theorder.suddenlaunch.com.

umm...hi!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2002, 05:38:39 pm »
sry i must have mistaken aelya for sum1 else, i do recall now the ff9 picture tho i dont see it right now, very good game, nice ending, and it must be some1 else that has zelda picture because i clearly recall seeing it somewhere( no not mistaken for the picture of link in some1 elses avatar)|| and now for the business matters lol, i choose to join TDE altho i must admit,the other guilds are quite temting

umm...hi!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2002, 05:40:17 pm »
i guess now i go to your website to sign up...?

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2002, 06:02:59 pm »
yea thats it. just click the join link and fill the blanks. after that ill reply to the email it sends me
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2002, 06:05:24 pm »
Good choice!

Oh and you might be thinking of Cyo\'s sig, I believe thats a Zelda person guy :)

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2002, 06:20:56 pm »
actually the one in cyo\'s sig is Link not zelda. its Link. though they are from the same game.

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2002, 06:24:35 pm »
Well....its the same game.....so  :P , I was pointing it out that Cyo has a sig with a char from Zelda, and you gotta admit Cyo looks like a girl....

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2002, 06:34:32 pm »
lol aendar. cyo looks like a girl?

one thing. you might want to pick a better name then \"umm...hi!\" ;)

umm...hi!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2002, 06:45:47 pm »
no worries i signed up with my name as Serge (Chrono Cross)