Author Topic: New wanna starting guild  (Read 367 times)

nene215

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
New wanna starting guild
« on: April 02, 2006, 10:16:16 pm »
yea im new to this game but i played EQuest, WoW, guild wars so i have an idea so plz aim me @ philline215 are post..... I prefer you post

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 11:10:56 pm »
This is silly :) Take a look at Important: Creating your Guild and learn something.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Zan

• Veteran
  • Just a regular guy, with an irregular soul
    • View Profile
    • Photography
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 08:26:51 am »
Originally posted by nene215
yea im new to this game but i played EQuest, WoW, guild wars so i have an idea so plz ...

I\'m afraid that\'s a bit of a wrong assumption. You see Planeshift is quite different from the games you mentioned in the way that we value roleplay highly.

A planeshift guild is more than just a group of people who go kill things together. A guild needs to have an original background story, a set of goals and a purpose in the world of Planeshift. Unlike the games you mentioned you don\'t simply say \"I want to make a guild!\" but first you think up a strong basis for a succesful guild, then you find interested players automatically.

I see Kary already gave you a link with everything you need to start working on your new guild so I\'m sure that if you want to put some effort into it we\'ll see a new guild appear soon.

Either way good luck :)
Zan Drithor, Member of the Vaalnor Council
Tyrnal Relhorn, Captain of the Vaalguard
Thromdir Shoake, Merchant
Giorn Kleaver, Miner.

Grayne Dholm, Follower of Dakkru