Author Topic: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty  (Read 31871 times)

Nilrem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild] The Royal House of Purrty
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 12:32:58 pm »
"Requiem for a Dream"

Were this an unshared dream, it would remain fallen.

Dreams with roots on various minds, are strong, and survive along with their carriers.

The same song, can sound stronger, for the days to come.

Edit: Rapidshare was supposed to hold files for 30 days... o.O
WARNING: Rapidshare no longer keeps files for 30 days, trying another host. Report problems.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:30:29 am by Nilrem »
Are there any MoonSeekers left?

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 08:28:35 am »
I do so hate to be cynical, but... I knew it.

good names and rp'ers have been leaving lately, you weren't the only one who had the feeling :(

The only thing i'm upset about is that you're leaving and not that i weren't included in your ending story...
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Phinehas

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 01:48:27 pm »

good names and rp'ers have been leaving lately, you weren't the only one who had the feeling :(
Very true. Although I'm sure our opinion of "good" varies.

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 04:02:31 pm »

Very true. Although I'm sure our opinion of "good" varies.

true, good can only be defined by our own opinions of what we find good
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 06:21:27 am »
GOING AWAY ON HOLIDAY.  so
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 ALL
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 06:22:50 am »
We have  been back for a few weeks now, and have have this to post...

Dear all

We have had to re-evaluate our recruiting methods, due to losing some great RPer's to other guilds who just recruit without any time of Pre-Roleplay. where-as we used to do at least a week of Roleplay before we would consider that person for induction as a 'Supplicant' we now use a 'buffer' method of role play between the leading characters of the House. If that person shows interest to join the House, they are directed ic to either myself or Zinn, (or Shauri if she were still in game - I have not seen her for some time which is a pitty as she is missed).
They would then have to Roleplay with them. Depending on how that RP goes... is whether or not they are then invited. If there is still a concern as to their 'motives' for joining the House, they may be set a task, even so, as a Supplicant, it does not mean that they are safe within the guild... they could at any time be dissmissed from the House, for their Conduct as a Character - or for reports of GODMODDING which is something we as Players do not tolorate.

I hope that this helps our members understand how they can introduce others to join...

Lolitra.
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 02:41:56 am »
Those are smart implementations to your recruiting system. Some time ago the Empire also came to the conclusion that the trial method is the best way to effectively recruit, as it creates a sense of belonging in the soon to be members, preventing them (most times) from joinning other guilds while on their way to comprehend our guild.

Still, I don't think it'll make it too easy on you. The Empire has had difficulty in recruiting players even with this, as it seems roleplaying isn't as attractive as the hack 'n slash feel of the game. Unfortunely we have guilds recruiting potential roleplayers and turning them into brainless players.

It's been slow in the Empire, but we have got a splendid team of old and new players alike, so waiting is not a problem.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

lanser

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • No Longer Mordraugion Settings AD
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 02:03:08 pm »
[Re: Inactive members:

We have several members who have been inactive for more than a month, if you wish to remain please contact Lolitra or Zinn either in game or via pm as soon as possible or membership  will be revoked]
Hokinon Korere
Wandering Yliakum searching for lost memories...

Zinnius Zann
Right hand to a Queen

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2007, 02:16:28 am »
The world always seems darkest - just before dawn rises.  Incidently, who is this dawn that she casts such a heavy shadow?

Garile

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Some people forget it's a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 05:52:49 am »
Roleplaying is an effort and part of the reason roleplaying guild have it hard is becuase membership also restricts roleplaying options. It's obviously realistic and so many good roleplayers will do this, but the people only moderately activeve might fight it to much of a challenge ;)
Join the oldest cause.
Characters: Meriner(dead), Garile(dead), Yayelle, Ruicho, Almada

Pyros_Wildfire

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 08:02:13 am »
An effort?, really?.  I only ever have to make an effort to take a break to ingest substance.  Also to keep my imagination fluid I play many other rp games such as NWN2 etc...

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 09:50:16 am »
All guilds are roleplaying. "guilds" that don't roleplay aren't guilds. They're just errors that'll be fixed with time.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 02:22:46 pm »
I don't need to seek inspiration from other games.. I have enough in my head, or I just nick it off of my husband hehehe.

I am only doing cleaning as I prepare to move onto a new era of Role Play for The Royal House of Purrty...   

Nurahk

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 03:18:16 pm »
The Nurahk era!

Sorry, I had to.

All the same, I look forward to seeing what your brilliant mind comes up with next Lolitra.

lanser

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • No Longer Mordraugion Settings AD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 03:11:44 am »
* lanser shoots Nurahk

The wannabe Emperor who would be King ;)
Hokinon Korere
Wandering Yliakum searching for lost memories...

Zinnius Zann
Right hand to a Queen