Author Topic: SCoY , the Sworn Council of Yliakum  (Read 5191 times)

bobus

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
SCoY , the Sworn Council of Yliakum
« on: August 27, 2006, 09:14:09 pm »
We have existed for a while, but many are not aware that we exist.  Briefly stated:

We are a council of guilds sworn to support harmony and cooperation among guilds and all citizens of  Yliakum.
We offer our services to mediate differences between guilds.
We choose to enhance the roleplaying element by creating a community of guilds.

What we are not:

We are not the government of Yliakum.
We are not an authority over all guilds.
We are not an authority over non-guilded players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O--) We extend our invitation to each guild of Yliakum whatever your guild's direction, to join with us in providing a unique roleplaying environment within the Planeshift structure.

:thumbup:  Please visit our Embassy [website] at: http://ugo.sinet.it/scoy  If you happen to get lost while wandering through the Embassy, visit us at our forums: http://tricospeb.net/scoy/

:) List of current member guilds:
Survivors of Vaern
Protectors
the Defenders
Ruby Reign
The Enlightened
The Way of the Hammer
Plakkem Hverrjanor
The Dragon Council

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 08:25:54 pm by bobus »

Kalika

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: SCoY , the Sworn Council of Yliakum
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 09:20:26 pm »
ooo that sounds nice  :love: :flowers:

'she lies with her arms flung out as if to embrace the whole hyancinth-scented, watermelon-colored world.'

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 07:04:57 am »
 Read through your propaganda same as before nothing has changed in 6 months, so my opinion has not changed.

Signed Janner.

OHH by the way my name is not Janner.

Glad to help.

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 01:19:52 pm »
Thank you for your invitation, but i am with the warriors and the scions
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Ralleyon

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Protector in the Survivors of Vaern
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 09:18:00 am »
Just as an explanation, this is an informal alliance of guilds, it is not required for you to break any other alliances you may have. Furthermore, it is open to all types of guilds, regardless of their alignment.

The purpose? The SCoY offers its services of mediation of conflicts to anyone who requests it. And by the way of that, if there is a conflict around you may see a one of the SCoY members asking if they can help. If so, don't be alarmed, you can always answer no and the council will not interfere in your business.  :)
To see the world in a grain of sand
And Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

[William Blake - Auguries of Innocence]

Phinehas

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 04:09:34 pm »
Out of interest, what do you offer? In a practical sense, what do you do?

Ralleyon

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Protector in the Survivors of Vaern
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 01:19:08 am »
In general, it offers the experience of older and respected players in dealing with conflicts, as well as a table for guilds to sit at and discuss problems/politics on an equal level.

To put it simple, when dealing with inter-guild relations that might result in conflicts we agree that two or more heads are better than one and discuss things over.
To see the world in a grain of sand
And Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

[William Blake - Auguries of Innocence]

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 11:30:57 am »
Ummm ....... isn't The Protectors on the list of members Guilds of SCoY? Blah ..... I will send an email to my guild master to find out, but as far as I know ... we were and have been an active guild in sCoY.

* zorbels shrugs her shoulders and prepares an email
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Easton

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 12:12:16 pm »
Yes, i noticed that the post was missing two guilds, the Protectors, and the Defenders. I was trying to get it edited but it hasn't happened yet.. it will soon, sorry about that.  X-/

Easton
"Thats pretending, not RPing"
-Hadfael

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 12:18:12 pm »
Thanks Easton.  :D Much appreciated.
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Phinehas

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 04:14:51 pm »
I just can't help thinking that there doesn't seem to be much purpose to this organisation. If a guild isn't capable of maturely dealing with other guilds, it's surely not going to be much helped by an intervening organisation, is it?

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 04:26:15 pm »
I just can't help thinking that there doesn't seem to be much purpose to this organisation. If a guild isn't capable of maturely dealing with other guilds, it's surely not going to be much helped by an intervening organisation, is it?

Similar to my thoughts. But was ignored 6 moths ago when this was first brought out into the open.
Glad to help.

Phinehas

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 04:40:53 pm »
Not surprising. Considering the nature of the guild, it doesn't seem like the kind of thing that wants to be quenched by voices of reason. ;)

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 04:45:00 pm »
 Dug up old thread for your amusement.

http://hydlaa.com/smf/index.php?topic=22576.0
Glad to help.

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 04:56:09 pm »
Hi,
Guys we are not a guild. We are more like a guild of guilds but we dont have an alliance and that old thread is out of line to bring back up. Yes Janner that thread might have good and bad ideas but this is a new post we want to leave that behind and work on this now. Janner apparently you dont like SCoY so leave us alone so we can do what we need to improve the way we do things without having you keep pulling us down. Yes it might look like we have some problems to work on but we cant work on these without active guilds in our council. Please if you like this idea please contact Ogu or Easton about joining Meeting are normally every other sunday at 19:00gmt. We were hoping to keep this thread fresh that is why we posted it other then just adding to the last one. People please just read up about SCoY before you judge us most of you guys are not reading any of the info we have provided for you to read [ogu.sinet.it/scoy] we have lots of information out there to read so please do so before you flame us again as you were trying to do in that last thread we made. We just want to help out when things come up we dont want to rule the world like some people do.

Illori