Author Topic: [Guild] StreetRats  (Read 360 times)

Siofra

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
[Guild] StreetRats
« on: August 31, 2006, 03:56:02 am »
“Hey kid! Kid! Wake up!.. Hey hey, I don't mean you no 'arm, relax. You just can't sleep here - the Monstrumis Bloodline prowls these parts. Eh?... Oh, you don't want to know.. quick now, follow me.â€

“Aye, don't mind me eye, it just twitches like that sometimes, and you don't have ter wrinkle yer nose up at me like that.. no baths round these streets as you'll soon find out. Not far now.. jus' round this 'ere corner. Ah, here we are..â€

Turning the final corner in the twisting alley a small ragtag group can be seen huddled around a small, smoky fire. Looking up they smile at the hunched Dwarf with his skinny follower and a gap appears by the fire. Fearful at first of the figures - some smelling, some with the look of madness, other dressed in outlandish garb -  the runaway soon relaxes under the pressure of the smiles and murmurs of welcome. The meager meal is shared in the flickering light, and soon tales are told or sung. The small Fenki looks around and feels something she hasn't felt in a very long time. She feels like she is home.

Once a StreetRat always a StreetRat
------------------------------------------

Outcasts! Runaways! Urchins! Beggars! Madmen! Together we can stand in our uniqueness.
Be with those who understand you, but do not wish to change you.
Feel safe in our numbers and feel at peace without fear of persecution or ridicule.
Survive.

Join us.

Miscellanea
--------------

The StreetRats Guild idea is described a little more in this post. Please read.
At this stage is is intended to be a small guild for those who may be wishing to RP something a little different. I imagine it will evolve over time as the members create something a bit more dynamic than my rather limited vision can describe.
Ranks don't exist as they make no sense in this concept.
I would ask others to please use our character descriptions and RP when you interact.
Comments welcome.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 06:53:53 pm by Siofra »