Author Topic: [GUILD][Under Construction] The Kranicles  (Read 749 times)

Ahriman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
[GUILD][Under Construction] The Kranicles
« on: November 03, 2006, 08:33:08 pm »
[OOC]
I was over at my friends house one day when we got bored and decided to make a new character-a Kran. we looked at the amazing strength and endurance and we thought, "Let's make a guild". We thought of the name "The Kranicles (Play on Chronicles) of Glory", but I couldn't think of a good RP behind us being glorious, and then I thought about some of the invormation about Krans. Correct me if i'm wrong on this, but Krans don't believe in religion that much, do they? So I decided to make it "The Kranicles" as a place to stay for Krans and get away from the Religious world.

[/OOC]

Krans.....

Have you ever been annoyed of the Religions of Yliakum, and how unreal they must be? Ever wanted a place to just get away from the fake thoughts and come to a Place where you agree with everyone? That place has come!

Come join the Kranicles! We will accept all your beliefs and welcome you warmly.

New Kran to this world? No problem! Come here to be helped by other Krans like you.

Website under construction

Ranks
Tiny Rock
Small Boulder
Boulder
Unmovable Rock
An Island
Mountain
Cliff
Quite Big Cliff
Earth Master.

IMPORTANT: We need a volunteer to create a website for The Kranicles!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 11:18:46 am by Ahriman »

Garile

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Some people forget it's a game.
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD][Under Construction] The Kranicles
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 09:35:06 pm »
Well don't know where you get the idea Krans have little with religion. Don't believe the setting mentions anything like that. in fact they were created by Talad so they are one of the two races who would have most reason to worship the two gods that are in Yliakum.
Join the oldest cause.
Characters: Meriner(dead), Garile(dead), Yayelle, Ruicho, Almada

iceddragons

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 09:40:57 pm »
   When Talad discovered Laanx's creation, he was surprised and astonished, but he was also saddened because Laanx had her people and he did not, even though she insisted she had created the Lemurs for both of them. He harnessed power from the crystal too, going even farther than Laanx has dared. She thought that Vodùl had taught Talad the secret of the energy and let him work, because she trusted him and she did not want him to be sad. But she was wrong. When Talad, imbued with the crystal's power, came close to her to create the first creature of his people, a tempest of chaos burst forth from the god's hands and hit Laanx on her face, penetrating deeply into her body, and she became forever disfigured.
A new people were born from the rocks thanks to Talad, and they called themselves "Kran". But Laanx was not beautiful anymore and she fell down into a deep depression that shattered her heart like a mirror. Mindless of Talad's pain in causing her harm, she denied her being, her femininity, her people, and drove away the harmony from her heart.

On one hand, a race with a history like that would most likely believe in Talad. On the other hand They might be treated as "Talad's mistake" or "Laanx's demise" causing religious persecution. I was thinking about making a Kran, maybe if I do, it can join your guild

Phinehas

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 09:44:04 pm »
Plus, (heh heh heh) with a name(heh heh heh) like "The Kranicles" you'd(heh heh heh) be the laughing stock of Yliakum. I'm sorry. I can't stop laughing. I think Karyuu should start the Enkiducles, and I'll start the Lemuricles. Dermoricales... Yliacles... Ynnwacles... This is cracking me up. :D :D :D

I'm sorry, it just struck me that way... Don't take it personal, I'm sure it's a very respectable name and you'll do fine with it.

So, any plans as far as purpose or ranks or history or standards for members, or etc. etc. etc.?

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 09:51:59 pm »
I like the name! :P Enkiducles on the other hand must be some sort of weird octopi, clearly.

I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct on this, but Kran are generally quite Talad-inclined. Klyros are the more nonreligious race.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

iceddragons

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 09:59:22 pm »
I like the name! :P Enkiducles on the other hand must be some sort of weird octopi, clearly.

I'm not sure if I'm 100% correct on this, but Kran are generally quite Talad-inclined. Klyros are the more nonreligious race.

I point to what I said before.

Nurahk

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 04:22:04 am »
Hydlaa on the other hands is quite under the influence of Laanx, atleast I believe.

So, although the name makes it sound like a joke of a guild, I can imagine the Krans be prosecuted against religiously, atleast in Hydlaa.

And, Krans are less than intelligent...so they probably believe in religion more :D

*Runs from all the faithful people in here*

Ahriman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 02:01:58 pm »
Plus, (heh heh heh) with a name(heh heh heh) like "The Kranicles" you'd(heh heh heh) be the laughing stock of Yliakum. I'm sorry. I can't stop laughing. I think Karyuu should start the Enkiducles, and I'll start the Lemuricles. Dermoricales... Yliacles... Ynnwacles... This is cracking me up. :D :D :D

I'm sorry, it just struck me that way... Don't take it personal, I'm sure it's a very respectable name and you'll do fine with it.

So, any plans as far as purpose or ranks or history or standards for members, or etc. etc. etc.?

Yay!!!

It was supposed to be funny... I didn't mention it becaue I thought people wouldn't laugh... but... :D

Well to attract more members like newbies we will host a party next weekend for the first 10 pnewbies  that join-a set of a selected basic weapon.
For those more experienced players, 1k should do it.
It will probably also be a place for more experienced Krans to come and help new players... I think it would be easier to help them from the same race if they have the same general stats... We're still deciding ranks, but we think it will mostly be about rocks and stuff like "Sturdy Rock" and stuff.

Ahriman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 02:47:57 pm »
The guild is created! :D If you're a Kran and would like to join /tell Beremax in-game.

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 09:25:55 pm »
Sooooo joining this. Seems fun ^^

*makes a kran*
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.