Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Light  (Read 3501 times)

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
[GUILD] Elemental Light
« on: November 07, 2006, 05:39:20 am »
Elemental Light

Background:

I aimlessly wandered the streets of Yliakum, separated from my band of brothers, looking for solace, recently having been devastated by the loss of the Wrath of Azure, my first true family. The lightning struck and my clothes were drenched with a rain that mirrored the tears in my eyes. I slowly drifted out of Hydlaa on my way back to Ojaveda, the place to which I had felt I would never return.

Idoru, Gharan, Gisera, Calthos, Justeclair, Gondric, Malm, Myself(Restound), Nereverine, Chalie, Restlin, Fafire, Kikkem, Hachee, Seerilice, Kalika, Loh, Unksi, Skagwort, and countless other members were left homeless, cast asunder without direction.

After much searching, many perilous trials, and countless tribulations we met and rejoined under a new banner, to be led by Idoru, a child of Talad.
We turned to the light of good for guidance and therein do we dwell.

Idoru had re-united most of us and together we met over the fire. We had forged a new alliance with one another, no longer stranded on the road, lonely, hungry, and without shelter. We held our hands high above the fire and commited ourselves to total loyalty, to be a band of brothers that are incorruptible, to be led by the Elemental light.

Idoru, Gondric, Skagwort, Chalie, Unksi, Nyjull, Zelfuro, Samadhi, Restlin, Riviln, and I now become the shelter for those who have nowhere to turn, we give direction to the confused and ill guided, we give hope to those who would never have accepted it before, we thaw the shields of ice that surround the hearts of the uncompassionate, and we forge a bond of friendship that is everlasting and forever bright.

We all would willingly give the ultimate sacrifice, our lives if it were asked of us. We rich, who can live lavishly, choose to live like our poor brethren. Together we strengthen each other, through the pain of the past, through the struggles of the present, and into the beautiful blooming of our future.

We live for each other, we die for one cause, and we shine with a brilliance and light that forever brings hope to Yliakum. Call on us, we will answer you, destroy our homes and we will forgive you, steal our money and we will enlighten you.

To the leader that inspired us all to give, to the brother that couldn't help but make us laugh, and to the Knight who protects us all, We shine together, forever bonded as one, as the Elemental Light.
~~~~~~~~~
Ranks:

1. Ulber bait: You are newly brought into our family, you have come from a broken world and escaped into a sheltered one. [In order to qualify for a promotion beyond this rank, you need to register in the Guild Hall [guild forum at http://elementallight.org ]. In the Guild Hall you will be granted access to a wealth of collected knowledge and information that will help you to make a decent living in this realm.
Currently, you receive a guild's pay whenever you need it. Also from the moment you come you are given basic weapons. Such gifts are given to help give you a good start. You are also given access to a wealth of information that will not only allow you to play the game but excel at it.

2. Azure Apprentice: You are now a fairly experienced adventurer able to take down most docile creatures. At this point we help find you better weapons so you can take down the harder creatures. Your knowledge has also increased and you understand the basics of our world.

3. Azure Avenger: You have clearly demonstrated your worth and by now you only need loans from time to time. You have the general drift of Yliakum down easily and you are now learning its inner secrets and exploring its every corner. You receive pay when you really need it, but loans for weapons and such.

4. Azure Master: You have been seen to give as much as you receive, you are a clear asset to our Guild and this can be considered GENERAL member status. You know the inner workings of Yliakum, have helped out new players, and are making a small income. You share your knowledge with the lower guild members and you help in whatever ways you can although you still have some need and will still be receiving a good wage.

5. Azure Champion: You have a vast knowledge of our world, you give a little more than you receive. You should have very good weapons and also a good income. At this point you are given some gifts from the lords, guardians, and tamers of the guild because you have reached the highest position a person can reach on his own. Any further progression will require not only the GP(Guild Points) but also recommendation from a Twilight Guardian or higher.

6. Twilight Lord: You are now expected to give much more than you receive. You are expected to help out the lower members in finding information, providing tria for advancement, and donating weapons to the guild bank. You will be given 5000 tria for entering this prestigious group. Activity is crucial at this point so that you can be around to help our members if they should ever need it.

7. Twilight Guardian: You need at least a 50% agreement from the Tamers or a 25% agreement and an exception made by Idoru(Leader) to advance to this rank. At this point you are GREATLY honoured, for very few have reached its peaks and you are regarded as an irreplaceable asset. You will be rewarded with a Special Weapon. You will also receive 20000 tria. Again you will be expected to help the lower members, and you are also expected to be pretty active in the guild.

8. Ulber Tamer: These are the Right Hand Men of the Guild. They can be seen as mini leaders who follow the direct orders of Idoru(The leader). They have meetings at certain times to address the needs of the guild. They no longer receive monetary support from the Guild, they are the givers of money. They get the information, they spread it, they are very active in Yliakum, and they will do whatever it takes for you to succeed.
In order for someone to gain this rank you need full agreement of the current Ulber tamers as well as an agreement by Idoru(Leader). You will have a special Ceremony in your name and the whole guild will cheer you on for the sacrifices you have made for our family.

9. Big blue: Our one and only leader's rank. We can never amount to it but we live our lives trying to follow the example of our leader, without whom we would be lost. Our famous Big blue Kran Idoru.

Promotions:

When you have displayed that you have improved your abilities you receive 1 Guild point(GP). Special ranks have promotions that require more than just GP, but for the first 5 ranks, all that you need is 75 GP or higher to be promoted. Usually we wait till you are at about 90 GP but if we see that you have done a tremendous task that has helped our cause, we will give you a promotion at 75gp. Again it is very rare to get a promotion if you have under 75GP in your current rank.

GPs will also be awarded for participation in guild based events and acts of exceptional kindness to players regardless of their guild. These will be issued at the discretion of Idoru and the Ulber Tamers.

We do have weekly guild events and they are held Thursday through Sunday. Participating in these special events will get you a minimum of 1 GP to a maximum of 20GP, depending on your activity.

GP can also be gambled for in duels against Ulber Tamers, GP can be lost and won on these occasions by both Tamers and the challenger, Tamers would never lose their rank due to duels. Persistant requests to a Tamer who has rejected a duel will be penalised heavily.

Limitations:

No evil members, not even slightly evil. Of course if you make a mistake now and again, we will be o.k with it, but we do not want our members periodically doing evil acts on purpose.

We are here to help the helpless, not bring need upon the needy.

Current leader structure:

Idoru (Leader)
~~~~~~~~Ulber Tamers
Restound
Skagwort
Unksi
Chalie
Nyjull
Cyprian

Our Final goal:

Our foremost goal is to create a world of Hope, where people in need can come to us for assistance. They may come whether they are in our guild or not, our help doesn't require their allegiance. We have been through a lot of pain, we have seen despair, and now we hold the cure to this world's ailments.

We now offer that cure to Yliakum, We eradicate injustice, and we provide a strong knit family that survives through all hardships. We are Elemental light, forever stopping the suffering and pain that has come to this bleak world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer:

The following Guild History was Compiled by Elemental Light off of the framework of Restound's original post. We have all put our hearts into it and Elemental Light has written it's history together as a family.

PS. Please keep to posting about the Guild and not about each other. I feel this is obvious but sometimes the obvious obviously needs stating  :D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:18:20 pm by Idoru »

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

Kalika

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Light
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 07:29:29 pm »
*hugs*

good job Idoru, i likes :D  :flowers:

'she lies with her arms flung out as if to embrace the whole hyancinth-scented, watermelon-colored world.'

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
  • "You can't Squeeze Blood from a stone."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 03:42:07 am »
We recently had a scuffle with Unar and also sepid, a member of the explorers.
The problems were RPEd with both and now both have been solved.
Restound is basically super mad at Unar, and E.L/Explorers had a Trial today on Sepid, he was not killed for his crimes.

Instead he paid 100k in blood money and was whipped 40 times in the Hydlaa Square.

I can say this trial has forged a Bond between the Explorers and Elemental Light today.
They are a very supportive bunch and they were willing to rationalize and try to solve the problem. :thumbup:
We look forward to many more great meetings with great minds like the Explorers. :D
Truth To Disbelief

Quote from: svuun
I adopt Karyuu.  She might not be new but her skin is so supple, soft and n00b like....  :sweatdrop:

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 03:56:44 am »
Just a note - Sepid is not a member of the Explorers Guild :) Nilaya tried to explain this to an ex-Elemental Light member but he brushed her off... Sepid's player is a very close friend of the guild (OOCly) and so he was invited in as a way to chat, basically. Sepid the character not an XG member.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

zhai

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 12:01:10 pm »
(...)E.L/Explorers had a Trial today on Sepid, he was not killed for his crimes. Instead he paid 100k in blood money and was whipped 40 times in the Hydlaa Square. (...)

Gotta love them trials. Glad you had fun. I think I passed by in the middle of the whipping. My only concern is that I guess we'll have to go with the agreement of those involved with it when it comes to punishments and laws until we know more of the official judicial system, despite the inconsistencies that may arise between RPs.
:: The Flaming Feather :: Lady of the Rangers ::

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 11:30:08 am »
Elemental light has recently left Illustro, and joined a new alliance.

This new alliance consists of the Brotherhood of Honour, and the Sion Alignment.
The reason for this change was a necessity for alliance members to work together, which ultimately failed in Illustro.

We look forward to working with our new friends :thumbup:

~~Datruth
Truth To Disbelief

I adopt Karyuu.  She might not be new but her skin is so supple, soft and n00b like....  :sweatdrop:

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 11:39:13 am »
Would you be willing to convince the Sion Alignment to post here on our forums. I'm greatly interested in knowing what could constitute such a name for a guild.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 11:40:41 am »
Im had a run in with this alliance they don't mess about if you say no them they come looking for you  ;D

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 11:50:07 am »
Elemental light has recently left Illustro, and joined a new alliance.

This new alliance consists of the Brotherhood of Honour, and the Sion Alignment.
The reason for this change was a necessity for alliance members to work together, which ultimately failed in Illustro.

We look forward to working with our new friends :thumbup:

~~Datruth

I learn something new everyday lol.

Hope youve made a good choice Datruth ;)

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 01:10:44 pm »
Would you be willing to convince the Sion Alignment to post here on our forums. I'm greatly interested in knowing what could constitute such a name for a guild.

I will get in touch with them in game, and see if they can post here on the forums.

From what i've been told, they are a great guild.

Im had a run in with this alliance they don't mess about if you say no them they come looking for you  ;D

Yea, i'm sorry about that Gharan, but dracul doesn't like people walking away from him lol

We had a fun RP nonetheless

I learn something new everyday lol.

Hope youve made a good choice Datruth ;)

Well we need you to log in game, to make it official Idoru  :D
Till then the alliance is a verbal agreement.

And ofcourse you are the final word on all we do, so if you don't like any part of this, you may change whatever you like my friend.

~~Datruth
Truth To Disbelief

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 02:32:46 pm »
Well we need you to log in game, to make it official Idoru 
Till then the alliance is a verbal agreement.

I did think that was the way it worked ;) It did make me wonder how you had allied lol

And ofcourse you are the final word on all we do, so if you don't like any part of this, you may change whatever you like my friend.

I have complete faith in you Datruth. Im sure if you think it will be to our guilds (mutual) benefit then it will be.  \\o//

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 03:31:18 pm »

I have no real opinion of their guild as of yet (Save that the one member I have spoken to should learn about punctuation.) The name puzzles me however. Zion is a word which doesn't belong in PS which I already petitioned but it remained. I'm curious to see thier case and how it can be applied to Yliakum.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 03:34:38 pm »

I have no real opinion of their guild as of yet (Save that the one member I have spoken to should learn about punctuation.) The name puzzles me however. Zion is a word which doesn't belong in PS which I already petitioned but it remained. I'm curious to see thier case and how it can be applied to Yliakum.

Well i'm guessing, Zion could be a person, or a religion, or a group that was created by someone right?

It's very easy to get around the settings, lots of loopholes actually.

~~Datruth
Truth To Disbelief

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 03:38:13 pm »
But its a real world religious term. I could hardly make a catholic guild could I?

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 03:56:04 pm »
But its a real world religious term. I could hardly make a catholic guild could I?

Hmmm, maybe a Fenki-holic guild 'cause thy aint cats :P

But then again Fenki is OOC aswell ;)