Author Topic: (GUILD) -Ze Good Guyz-  (Read 6777 times)

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(GUILD) -Ze Good Guyz-
« on: February 19, 2007, 04:29:39 am »
And so,   what the prophets of many ages had foretold one day did realise again..... Ze Good Guys appeared to spread good fortune , love, happiness and such pleasent acts of peace and kindness that they are unspeakable too the common man.

Ze Good Guyz were always a small band of gentlemen, with one goal.. to roam the lands and spread good fotune to the many wayward citazins and country folk that they would encounter.
  Generally their numbers were small but sometimes their ranks would swell. Growing in times of true hardship as others lost for a purpose ... longing for a calling... would join Ze Good Guyz, in an attempt to fill the hole in their life.

Some stayed.. but many left once they found that special someone or somehow filled that deep dark hole that had been missing from their life. For the ones that remained like Am-heh they would continue to roam Ze lands and appease his gods to which he prayed each day..

First rule of Ze Good Guyz, Am-heh though vague is always right.

Second rule of Ze Good Guyz, if in doubt of Am-heh's judgement  refere to Ze FIRST rule

Third rule of Ze Good Guyz, if you are incapable of following the first two rules..you are no longer too be know as one of Ze Good Guys but rather ..
Za Bad Boyz, you and others like you will be dealt with as only Ze Good Guyz know how..through much love and affection untill once more you renounce your evil ways and once more walk
as one with us.

Am-heh never liked to refere to these rules as actual rules but rather a way of life, a manner of being. Not liking the thought of his fellow brethren being constrained by rules, but these laws had been written in the stars and whispered on the winds , Am-heh knowing that his god could only mean well thought it best to trust in him and enforce his gods wishes. Many years passed for this nomad like tribe of followers untill one day once more they arrived on the outskirts of a realm and great city of which they had not layed eyes on for quiet some time...

What lays in wait for them no one knows .......but where Am-heh and Ze Good Guyz go, one thing is for sure. many will rejoice and flourish like dessert flowers in morning dew as Ze Good Guys serve and tend too these kind townfolk..

Ze Ranks-

Ze Boss            - Am-heh
Ze Good Guys  - Everyone else
Za Bad Boyz      - Confused brethren that were unable to follow rules one and two

Quitarias

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Sugested solution:Quarantine and/or death sentence
    • View Profile
    • A MUD gladiator game.Press link and level to make me rich.
Re: (GUILD) -Ze Good Guyz-
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 04:53:30 am »
kind of a veird mix between Servant's and gentelmen but in any case good luck geting of the ground (you'll need it with a name like that  ;) )
Singned
  -One serious case of nuty.

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 05:00:24 am »
Thankyou my good man, your kind words give me hope that not all is lost in these parts.
Many have shunned us and spoken ill of our name but this just strengthens our resolve and fuels our determination to spread good.

Proglin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 05:20:47 am »
Heck you got a sense of humor... and that's about all I can say for this guild. I'm not a big fan. It sounds a little pointless to me.
yours, the entertainer

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 05:37:41 am »
It sounds a little pointless to me.

These words of yours make it plain to me that we have not come to this region in vain!   :o
We do not seek affirmation from others.
 We know that many find little "point" in helping the less fortunate, it is for this very reason that "Ze Good Guyz" have so much work on our hands. 
Ze Cleansing will commence soon....

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 08:35:55 am »
I vish you luck.
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 08:50:00 am »
I have found ze bad guys secret location, are you going to do ze invation or just sitting around doign ze nothing :p?

good luck though, and remember to have fun ;)
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 09:27:34 am »
Another joke guild. Obviously only ridiculous characters, or ridiculous players, will join this idiotic guild. No value, no originality, nothing of interest... I wish for it to die and go away.

*Sangwa remembers Nurahk's words echoing in his mind "They can't see you smiling... They caaaan't sseeee yoouuuu ssmmiiiillliinnnggg..."*

Right.

:P
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 09:30:03 am by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 09:30:06 am »
Well at least the Crooks have someone to entertain themselves with.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 09:32:13 am »
Haha! I hadn't think about that. These guys are perfect for each other. They should make their own server, call it "Praanx" and live secluded in its world of senseless fun.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 09:45:43 am »
Ahaha! Perfect!
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 09:52:28 am »
Sooo am I totally missing the point, what's ze guild about, what's ze allignment. Alll I got from your post is i'm the boss follow the rules or be gone. That and you have two ranks, ze boss and ze rest. I doubt your guild wants to be refered to like that tbh.  :whistling:

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 09:55:35 am »
It's a joke. And there is no alignment in PS. So it's normal that you don't know theirs.

Join the Dark Empire!

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 09:55:57 am »
Alll I got from your post is i'm the boss follow the rules or be gone. That and you have two ranks, ze boss and ze rest.

I think that is the point.

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 09:59:31 am »
It's a joke. And there is no alignment in PS. So it's normal that you don't know theirs.

I hope it is a joke it seems like something written on a short bus ride (please don't take offence) personally i'd put alot more thought into it before going in the firing line but hey my first guild post wasn't all that either.