Author Topic: (GUILD) -Ze Good Guyz-  (Read 6777 times)

Zan

• Veteran
  • Just a regular guy, with an irregular soul
    • View Profile
    • Photography
Re: (GUILD) -Ze Good Guyz-
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 02:44:22 am »
*remembers Am-heh and wanders off chuckling*
Zan Drithor, Member of the Vaalnor Council
Tyrnal Relhorn, Captain of the Vaalguard
Thromdir Shoake, Merchant
Giorn Kleaver, Miner.

Grayne Dholm, Follower of Dakkru

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 07:52:21 am »
I'm not sure if this is a good joke. Some new players might not take it as one, and feel they've been unfairly judged when they tried to post their promotional thread here and actually received critics instead of "Lol I want to create an alt to join your guild."

This way of protesting is quite poor, as it lacks objectiveness, and therefore is more self-indulgent than explicative. I'd rather if we'd concentrate on actually pointing out things to players in a consistent way, using constructive arguments and examples instead of making sarcastic plays.

Now, now, stop welling up those tears at your eyes. It just stings for a while, it'll all be well soon.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 07:53:59 am by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Narure

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 10:50:44 am »
Why are people remebering Am-heh??? I want to know the secret!!!

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 03:27:39 pm »
I'm not sure if this is a good joke. Some new players might not take it as one, and feel they've been unfairly judged when they tried to post their promotional thread here and actually received critics instead of "Lol I want to create an alt to join your guild."

I am shocked to think you find this thread to be some sort of muse.. Since when has good will and the spreading of it been considered mockery in the lands of planeshift, this makes my heart heavy..
 How could so much have changed in so little time. I can see much work lays ahead of me and my followers of Ze Good Guyz

lol XD, I seriously hope this guild will come :p *creates an alt*

All are welcome amongst us Mr Peacer, if u find it nessecary to create an alt and do good deeds through him instead of your main chartor zat be fine by Ze Good Guyz.
 Many people in life have different facets to their souls, some find it nessecary to take brews mixed by alcolytes or drink ale to the early hours of the morning to find that part of themselves that wishes to help his fellow man and woman....others create alts.

Why are people remebering Am-heh??? I want to know the secret!!!

There is no secret lil one, only truths in various forms.

Narure

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 03:41:38 pm »
In that case its my least favourite type of truth, the truth i dont know  X-/

Shalmaneser

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 03:44:59 pm »
Yes, yes, the secrets of the gods are indeed seductive.

lordraleigh

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2007, 03:48:06 pm »

This way of protesting is quite poor, as it lacks objectiveness, and therefore is more self-indulgent than explicative. I'd rather if we'd concentrate on actually pointing out things to players in a consistent way, using constructive arguments and examples instead of making sarcastic plays.

Now, now, stop welling up those tears at your eyes. It just stings for a while, it'll all be well soon.

Now that I've remembered the bombardment of praises when I had a much worse idea than this one, I suppose it's well deserving of my award for its greatness

And so,   what the prophets of many ages had foretold one day did realise again..... Ze Good Guys appeared to spread good fortune , love, happiness and such pleasent acts of peace and kindness that they are unspeakable too the common man.

This sounds so unique that its originality is outstanding!

Ze Good Guyz were always a small band of gentlemen, with one goal.. to roam the lands and spread good fotune to the many wayward citazins and country folk that they would encounter.

Their goal is pretty elaborate and impressive, really a masterpiece of a guild!

Generally their numbers were small but sometimes their ranks would swell. Growing in times of true hardship as others lost for a purpose ... longing for a calling... would join Ze Good Guyz, in an attempt to fill the hole in their life.

There are really too many lost for a purpose, great citizens that recognize the importance and great structure of this guild, and this history is unquestionable and fully appliable to the Planeshift Settings as this guild surely is popular, well-known and respected group of great heroes.

Some stayed.. but many left once they found that special someone or somehow filled that deep dark hole that had been missing from their life. For the ones that remained like Am-heh they would continue to roam Ze lands and appease his gods to which he prayed each day..

In other words, this is a guild of great individuals.

First rule of Ze Good Guyz, Am-heh though vague is always right.

Second rule of Ze Good Guyz, if in doubt of Am-heh's judgement  refere to Ze FIRST rule

Third rule of Ze Good Guyz, if you are incapable of following the first two rules..you are no longer too be know as one of Ze Good Guys but rather ..
Za Bad Boyz, you and others like you will be dealt with as only Ze Good Guyz know how..through much love and affection untill once more you renounce your evil ways and once more walk
as one with us.

First rule: the most impressive definition of what is right that I ever saw!

Second rule: Fully useful and necessary

Third rule: I'm pretty sure only fools will disrepect it!

Am-heh never liked to refere to these rules as actual rules but rather a way of life, a manner of being. Not liking the thought of his fellow brethren being constrained by rules, but these laws had been written in the stars and whispered on the winds , Am-heh knowing that his god could only mean well thought it best to trust in him and enforce his gods wishes. Many years passed for this nomad like tribe of followers untill one day once more they arrived on the outskirts of a realm and great city of which they had not layed eyes on for quiet some time...
Laws written on stars? Of course!

What lays in wait for them no one knows .......but where Am-heh and Ze Good Guyz go, one thing is for sure. many will rejoice and flourish like dessert flowers in morning dew as Ze Good Guys serve and tend too these kind townfolk..
Surely, there are many wise and purposeful ones to rejoice with them and many players with such types of character

Ze Ranks-

Ze Boss            - Am-heh
Ze Good Guys  - Everyone else
Za Bad Boyz      - Confused brethren that were unable to follow rules one and two

Very impressive, I'm sure its will be a very organized guild and its ranks will attend to it useful existence on Planeshift Community.

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2007, 04:05:21 pm »

aye seductive and forbiden..

*recruitment too our cause will commence 7 days and 7 nights from now. We urge all  intreasted to send word and attend a gathering in the city square on the day thus stated as the day of recruitment.
 Others not wishing to commit themselves or their time to Ze Good Guyz can donate other usefull items, food or monies too us as we will make good use of all.

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2007, 04:07:50 pm »

Others not wishing to commit themselves or their time to Ze Good Guyz can donate other usefull items, food or monies too us as we will make good use of all.

Ahah! I love this. It's getting quite entertaining.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Grimgor

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2007, 04:09:38 pm »
I still want to fill your Ze deep dark hole... uh, in your life... with my sword. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

- Grimgor, Da Main Boss

lordraleigh

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2007, 04:20:55 pm »

aye seductive and forbiden..

*recruitment too our cause will commence 7 days and 7 nights from now. We urge all  intreasted to send word and attend a gathering in the city square on the day thus stated as the day of recruitment.

Don't forget to shout 3 times per minute:  "Ze Good Guyz are Looking for Dudez to join da Guild!". Also don't discriminate people with names like "LeetDude", "MadJack", "Haxxor" or "Troo",  instead accept them with open arms cause you're Ze Good Guyz!

Only the smart dudez will donate items and tria to a guild that is everything less pointless like this one.

I still want to fill your Ze deep dark hole... uh, in your life... with my sword. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

- Grimgor, Da Main Boss

IC-wise, you can be sure all those with serious characters will make them either laugh bow respectfully at your characters faces or ignore look at them! Bad good 'cause  Hydlaa really doesn't needs some clowns seriousness!

Also don't forget to make an Allegiance with the Vampire Hunterlords!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 04:26:47 pm by lordraleigh »

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2007, 04:37:21 pm »

- Grimgor, Da Main Boss

I do not wish to be a sheath for your sword my good man, nor do i wish to participate in acts of violence specially againt someone who has already been so badly beaten by the ugly stick. Your exterior may not show these traits but your interior seems to be rotton to ze core.

We will attempt to unveil your beauty once more...

Don't forget to shout 3 times per minute:  "Ze Good Guyz are Looking for Dudez to join da Guild!". Also don't discriminate people with names like "LeetDude", "MadJack", "Haxxor" or "Troo",  instead accept them with open arms cause you're Ze Good Guyz!

Only the smart dudez will donate items and tria to a guild that is everything less pointless like this one.

Your mockery will be thee downfall, i can only hope your find great solace and fulfillment in the quoting of powers much greater than your own.
 Ze Good Guyz hope they can help you one day find ze right path, from which you seem to have astranged yourself.
People of all name, race and creed will be accepted with open arms. For to judge a book by its cover is the act of an ignorant and foolish men.

lordraleigh

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2007, 04:52:15 pm »
How can Ze Good Guyz prove they know the right path?

What if Ze Good Guyz are horribly mistaken?

What if Ze Good Guyz becomes "Ze 1337 Guyz"?

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2007, 04:57:47 pm »
How can Ze Good Guyz prove they know the right path?

What if Ze Good Guyz are horribly mistaken?

What if Ze Good Guyz becomes "Ze 1337 Guyz"?

More importantly, who cares about proving anything to you?
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2007, 04:58:40 pm »
At first I thought this was going to be a German guild, since with their accent, it sounds like "Ze."