Author Topic: (GUILD) -Ze Good Guyz-  (Read 6780 times)

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: (GUILD) -Ze Good Guyz-
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2007, 07:00:04 pm »
Shouldn't you get rid of that signature then? =P

lordraleigh

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2007, 07:04:18 pm »

This is a sufficient evidence for a new homebrewed conspiracy theory:

Ze Good Guyz is part of a cabal made by Deus ex Trucido!!!!   ::|

:whistling:

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2007, 07:17:10 pm »

I retain my sig for the simple reason, one can not escape his past as it is a part of who one is. One must learn through the errors of his or her ways. My sig is a constant reminder to me of those errors.

lordraleigh

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2007, 07:28:49 pm »

I retain my sig for the simple reason, one can not escape his past as it is a part of who one is. One must learn through the errors of his or her ways. My sig is a constant reminder to me of those errors.

But won't you feel tempted to commit the same "errors" again? And who says you were wrong?

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2007, 07:49:33 pm »

But won't you feel tempted to commit the same "errors" again? And who says you were wrong?

You have many questions.. If you are so intreasted in our guilds exploits you can seek council with us when I enter ze realm. We will try to shed light on your queries.
For now i will continue to reside with my company on the outskirts of town and have little time to dedicate to the likes of you. For much work lays ahead of us.

lordraleigh

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2007, 07:59:05 pm »
You have many questions.. If you are so intreasted in our guilds exploits you can seek council with us when I enter ze realm. We will try to shed light on your queries.
For now i will continue to reside with my company on the outskirts of town and have little time to dedicate to the likes of you. For much work lays ahead of us.

Yeah I'm da noob, you're da 1337 good guyz!  I'm interezted in  :lol:

Am-Heh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2007, 05:44:59 am »

Yeah I'm da noob

well no one is going to argue with you there pal...

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2007, 09:34:58 am »
This exactly what I meant. This kind of initiative doesn't bring anything good, besides the old, pointless discussions. Am-Heh is a good player, I'm just not that happy with his approach on this topic. It's just bringing people to its worst, out of a general lack of understanding.

It's obvious that most people should know when they see a joke. And simply treat a joke like it's meant to be treated. But heck. Not everyone's perfect, and we've all got to bear with the other around here.

Anyway, there should be someone else posting here a serious attempt at making a guild soon. Let's keep our time for that. Or to discuss the current existing promotional threads.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

zanzibar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2007, 12:19:11 am »
I made the guild in-game and I was ordered by a GM to change the name.
Quote from: Raa
Immaturity is FTW.