Author Topic: [GUILD] Explorers  (Read 9420 times)

gnomebuddy

• Traveller
  • known ingame as Resildren
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Explorers
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2015, 12:27:53 pm »
THOSS!   great to have you back, now i wont be so lonely up at the Outpost   O--)

Thoss

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Explorers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2015, 12:03:24 pm »
Thanks for the welcomes everybody, good to be back and looking forward to getting sucked back in! Look forward to seeing you all in-game and here at the forums.

Roled, I think I am good, or at least good enough graphics wise... wouldn't load on windows side, but seems to be clipping along just fine on linux side.
Thoss Yonbur/Aarnir Irety/Oslorod Krolar/Myno Eljin

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2015, 10:17:45 am »
Yes, it was great to visit with you in game once again.  There's lots more to do these days.  Both in terms of the game stuff and more frequent events.  So, hope you can enjoy your time back.   :)
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

Thoss

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Explorers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2016, 09:36:18 am »
Thoss walks into the Outpost in the dead of night, approaching the fire pit as if exhausted. With a grimace he removes his pack and sets it next to the log. Looking around the camp he gives a small shrug and kicks some of the dying embers with his boot bringing them back to life. Sitting next to the log and his pack, he reaches over and tosses a log on the fire, coaxing the infant flames to rise a bit further.

A few moments later he pulls a well-bruised apple from the side pocket of his pack, takes a bite and chews as he stares into the burning embers. The apple then drops from his hand and rolls a few feet away as he drifts off to sleep

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2016, 04:51:09 am »
Hey Thoss!
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Thoss

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Explorers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2016, 11:57:05 am »
Hello there Roled!!! Trying to get back into the swing... been IG 4 nights in a row, longest streak since 2010! lol

Thoss

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Explorers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2016, 11:55:47 am »
Thoss rummages through his pack, digging around the bottom with a type of whimsical concentration... Having apparently found what he is looking for... he pulls out an old leatherbound notebook, well worn and slightly tattered... Undoing the binding he begins flipping through the pages as if flipping through memories

Dug this up after Illysia's Kada-El archive post... https://web.archive.org/web/20090415184024/http://www.explorersguild.org/

The remnants lying around anywhere do we know? 

Gilrond

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2016, 09:39:23 pm »
Hi Thoss!

Ah, nice to see that old site survived in the Wayback Machine :)

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2016, 06:27:04 pm »
Hiya Thoss.  Good to see you back.

As for the old site, it's probably in a backup folder now somewhere.  If -really- necessary, I'm sure I can go find it but not sure it'd be much use without an actual website.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 06:29:39 pm by Mordaan »
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

Nadius

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2018, 07:05:25 pm »
Hey guys, going to hop in game sometime soon.  Say hi if you want this old man to talk of the old days, or help a old man figure out what to do.

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2018, 02:26:07 pm »
Hi there, my only contact with the Explorers Guild has been through Mordaan (when he still used to frequent the guild's stall at the Plaza), even had the chance to get a guided tour!

Welcome back then, and if I may make a suggestion, Uadjet's events are a good way for you to get in contact with many players, and have some fun along the way.