Author Topic: [GUILD] The House of Games.  (Read 6957 times)

Eurac

Re: [GUILD] The House of Games.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 06:16:46 pm »
Eurac has returned to the forest, The House of Games will become what ever it becomes. Farewell everyone and thanks for all the fish.

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 06:18:27 pm »
Eurac has returned to the forest, The House of Games will become what ever it becomes. Farewell everyone and thanks for all the fish.

What made you leave so suddenly? =/
Your gambling was flourishing...why stop now?
You're doing a great job...stay.

Zwenze

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 06:25:25 pm »
Your suddenly departure is a shock. A huge loss in the community. You will be missed.

Farewell brodr Eurac - you will be missed - I hope you find a better live in the woods

A sad and melancholic dwarf leaves the area wiping a tear from his eye

Velh Krome

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 06:32:45 pm »
Are you seriously leaving PS now?
I definitely hope not and second Zwenze. You have always been good fun Eurac!
I will be waiting for a more detailed and optimistical explanation of yours o/

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 06:41:23 pm »
Quote from: Phinehas
Eurac, don't pretend you can teach me to RP...

:o Wow, I am surprized by this comment. I really don't think it needed to be even said. Why? Becasue we are all at different levels of RPing. Don't ever kid yourself and think that you can't learn new technics or ideas from others.  ;)

@Eurac: I am sorry to see you go. As said in this thread, this will be a huge loss to the community. What your guild does is enhances the RP enviroment and gives people something to do while they socialize.  It takes alot of work to make a guild like this happen. It sucks that you are leaving and judging by the posters they loved your idea too. Thanks for the attempt to add to the game! Take care and best wishes.
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Leama

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 07:44:02 pm »
Eurac,

No do not leave please. It will never be the same without you. I will miss you terribly.
* Leama loves you Eurac

Don't make me cry please

Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards.

Izzabella

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Outlaws
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 10:25:58 pm »
I am sorry to hear that you are leaving, too bad we can't arrange another kidnapping, you were such a great dwarf all stuffed in a sack ;)

You were a great role-player and weather or not you realized it you have taught me lots. thanks for making an impression to me as well as many others in the community. you will be missed.

Phinehas

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 01:33:38 am »
Well, I must admit that even I think this is a shame. This was one of the more successful attempts at a gaming guild, and while Phinehas isn't a gamer, it's still a fun service to provide, and adds to the depth of the community.

Zwenze

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 10:43:35 am »
Eurac gave an alt from me leadership if his guild. Kaylain gave me all items she found from Eurac. Later that evening I realized that Eurac even deleted his char. To prevent imposting I made an Eurac char - but I will never roleplay with him.

Seems I have Euracs legacy in my hands. I will look if I can find someone able and willing to continue/revive the house of games. I will not role play with Eurac. When Eurac (I mean the player behind) will return he can have his name back. But I have little hope for an return.

Dajoji

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2008, 11:10:04 am »
Sorry to hear about Eurac's departure. I've seen many friends leave. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they leave for good. But remember that this is just a game and RL comes first. If he didn't share with you the reasons behind his leaving PS then perhaps it's something he wanted to keep private. It's good to let him know he'll be missed and I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Maybe he just needs a little time and it's better if players keep in mind that even though we can make friends through Planeshift, most of those relationships are just game acquaintances and do not really have that much meaning IRL. And for those that do, PS is only one way to reach them so you can still stay in touch.

And as far as the House of Games goes, things like this put guilds to the test. A strong guild should survive its creators. Eurac was the leader but he was also only one of its members. It's up to the rest to prove if the guild has the strength to stand on its own now, and it should. I don't see a reason why this guild should not continue to exist.

Eurac

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2008, 08:11:05 pm »
The House of Games will be back in business soon. Come and try your luck. \\o//

Leama

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2008, 08:16:39 pm »
* Leama dances with joy with return of her dear friend Eurac. Welcome back!!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 08:58:45 pm by Leama »
Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards.

Zwenze

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2008, 08:28:54 pm »
The House of Games will be back in business soon. Come and try your luck. \\o//

And old dwarf smiles broadly and gets his circles ready.

Eurac

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 03:31:39 pm »
Tickets for The Hydlaa Draw are now on sale. Good Luck.

Eurac

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2008, 11:00:19 am »
I have change the draw date to a friday to give contestants a better chance of being able to attend. I hope to hold the Hydlaa Draw on the first friday of each month in the future. Good luck everyone, if you don't have tickets yet come and find me at Harnquists forge in Hydlaa Plaza or at Kada Els.