Author Topic: [GUILD] The Daughters of Xiosia  (Read 8426 times)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] The Daughters of Xiosia
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2014, 08:44:44 am »
Do you think that Shew would like to know that? If so, I will tell him about it...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2014, 12:27:42 pm »
Sure thing Lig, I can poke him on FB as well. :)

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2014, 12:26:24 am »
SITEYA!!! SITEYA!!!
Your presence may just lure me back into PS!!! The Sons of Xiosia (the SoX) were honored to use your chants at our more than occasional celebrations in the Garden- WB

Roled Rolak the Missing
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2014, 02:37:32 pm »
The Dermorian approaches the kiosk gingerly. He takes a beautifully calligraphed scroll from his bag and smooths it out, then tacks it up in a prominent position. Next to the notice he ties a snowbud, tied in a blue and white ribbon. The notice reads:

The Novarti Celebration of Xiosia and Community Feast

The Daughters of Xiosia (DoX) and the Sons of Xiosia (SoX) invite ye all and each to the Novarti Celebration of Xiosia followed by a breaking of fast with a Community Feast!

The Celebration be open to all, no matter which Goddess or God ye may follow. T'will include readings from The Way of Peace, chanting upon the Balance of Xiosia, reflections upon our Goddess' poetry and dancing round the Sacred Tree. The Celebration welcomes new members into DoX, notably Aleeane the Healer, as well as reflections upon Aerynaia of DoX and Queen Lolitra of the Royal House of Purrty, who have passed into the Crystal.

Following the Sacred Celebration be a Breaking of Fast with all of our Citizens of the Dome, with lush foods and libations provided by the largesse of those what can do so and bring with 'em.

Please to see the Priestess Siteya of the Daughters, or the Dermorian Roled Rolak of the Sons, if ye has questions or would like to offer yer services within the reading and dancing and food bringing to the celebration! We do especially ask fer pie.

May Xiosia dance in your Dreams

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2014, 07:04:11 pm »
I loved the festival today! I can't wait for the Snowbud Festival in January!   :D

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2014, 12:03:18 pm »
Thanks! Hopefully in the future Demagul will also be among the Xiosian children... healing, dancing, singing and the like? :)

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2014, 01:22:02 pm »
DOX welcomes their newest initiate, Aleeane, who recently took her vows at the Novari Celebration! We honored and eulogized the passing of two well loved characters, Aerynaia Domistra of the Daughters of Xiosia and Queen Lolitra of the Royal House of Purrty.

Eulogies from the Novari Celebration...

"Siteya clears her throat and raises her hand high in the air, to gather the attention of the attendees.
Fellow citizens of Hydlaa and Yliakum, we have gathered here in a joyous occasion to honor Xiosia and celebrate community, I have been far away from my beloved city for some time and upon returning, have discovered the absence of 2 amazing women that both, in their different ways, have had a profound impact on my life."

"The first I would like to honor and remember, Queen Lolitra of the Royal House of Purrty. This Fenki was a noble and elegant woman that reached out to me and the Daughters of Xiosia, when we were a newly established coven, forming an alliance in times of war and peace. She showed me the grace of how to be a strong leader of the community, and her support never waned."

"She made Hydlaa a better place and she will surely be missed, but she will not be forgotten. She lives on in the many stories of her life that we tell and carry in our hearts and the brightness these stories bring to our souls in the remembrance, and this is how legends are made, and her life legendary to all future generations."

Siteya bows her head with solemn grace and pauses momentarily; she lifts her head up, gazing out into the faces of those gathered around the tree, forcing a warm yet painful smile as her eyes become glazed and watery.

"The next woman I would like to honor was not only a faithful Daughter of Xiosia from the earliest days of its creation but also my dearest friend since childhood, Aerynaia Domistra. Her path and life were not easy, she had many trials and hardships. As a young Fenki, she was always pushing the boundaries she found in her way, with a fearless and steadfast yet dignified grace. You see as a child, I was always shy and feared much in my life, but she was there, by my side, beckoning me to explore the world around me and holding my hand through it all."

"When we were young fledglings and the Laanx Priests were reprimanding us for misbehaving, I was usually in tears, but she would always stand fierce with her head held high and her chin up. It was her strength that helped me find my own way as a Priestess and I carry that strength always in my heart with much gratitude for having known her…in this life…"

Siteya loses her composure as the last few words of her speech are harder to discern in the crowd, she places a hand over her eyes and wipes a few tears away, before holding her own head and chin up high.

"I would ask all of you now to take one minute of silence to observe the memory of Queen Lolitra and Aerynaia Domistra…"

Siteya turns to the tree and raises both hands in the air.

"Hail Xiosia! Mother Goddess and Protector of us all, I ask you to watch over these two passing souls as they journey beyond the crystal into the great mystery! Blessed Be!"