Author Topic: The Azure Circus  (Read 2347 times)

Acuzio

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • Forum of "The Azure Circus" Guild
Re: The Azure Circus
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 07:48:21 am »
[GUILD]
{[The diaboli requierment will remain;

Nobody will ever be fired exept for very bad behavior, the same rules for the game apply inside the guild too.
http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=31960.0

"Honorific" was changed to "Honorary" due to further research

Shinad is or newest Honorary member, his forum name is Ciogosh.

"0: Legal disclaimer" was removed***

The "1.1: Background (Classes I & II) requirements changed as following:
"At least one month old in Yliakum"
was replaced by:
"Passing the "Welcome to our circus family" test"
-Strongmen do not have to pass this test (some might choose to be ic mentaly challenged).

At least 48 hours per week spent in Yliakum; -removed

*NOTE. was updated as following:

You will recive your salary only if you gather 24+ hours total per week in your roster.You can find a roster to sign in with a staff person, a manager or with the owner himself.
If you can't be 24+ hours per week in here, don't worry, you'll not be fired, you will still benefit of membership and you'll not loose any GP.You will just lose that week's payment.
***NOTE was added.
There is no more age limit, but I (intellectual owner of "Acuzio" character) will not be held legally responsible for any intellectual offence a -player- might intentionally or not bring to you or your child.
By "player" I mean "intellectual owner of a Planeshift® character"

{[(D'oh... that's what I get after researching arts, beautifull arts, a foreign language, law,planeshift®, psychology and religion ?)]
}
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 08:17:09 am by Acuzio »
The circus owner.

Acuzio

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 12:39:44 pm »
[GUILD]
{The Azure Circus is happy to announce the creation of a mutually beneficial partnership of the Tyndale Trading Companyand the Azure Circus. The Azure Circus is now half-owned by the Tyndale Trading Company in exchange the circus will receive a shareholdership in the Tyndale Trading Company. (I'll let you quote this paragraph and add *the thing* here  Donari)

Modifications:
The salary changed as following:
The salary for classes I and II, and the managers is now 'per month'.
48+ hours per month in your roster are needed to recive the salary.
[(This is not a guild membership requirment, and it's better than the 24h(x4) per week (month)]

Lanuhir our temporarily honorary member and friend of the guild is now in charge of recruiting PRp (only PRp).

A permanent manager slot has been added, this manager will not recive any payment, and responds only to the circus owner.
A permanent manager will be added next week (12.02.09) representing the TTC ]
}
The circus owner.

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 12:44:10 pm »
The Azure Circus is happy to announce the creation of a mutually beneficial partnership of the Tyndale Trading Companyand the Azure Circus. The Azure Circus is now half-owned by the Tyndale Trading Company in exchange the circus will receive a shareholdership in the Tyndale Trading Company

The executive director of TTC confirms this and lets all the street performers know where their salaries come from, the TTC .
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:18:49 pm by Donari Tyndale »

Vorsh

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 09:57:38 am »
On behalf of the Syndicated Coalition, we wish you the best in your new venture Acuzio.  You have become a valued friend to us and we will support you in any way possible.  Please just let us know what you need, and we will be there.  Good luck, my favorite dwarf!

Signed,

Janzeth Coor
Limestone Overlord
The Syndicated Mining Company
You evaluate that Janzeth Coor will be impossible to dislike.

Acuzio

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 11:54:07 am »
[GUILD]
We are having trouble recruiting, because of stolen posters and lack of interest in joining.
Anouncement:
Guild will be held secret until 10.03.
Proposals for joining will still be done ingame by our PRp/scout Mibela Veruna, until we reach 20 active members (curently 15, but only 6 active)
[By active I mean actually 'circusing' around].
The circus owner.

Prolix

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 05:04:55 pm »
[You need to contact a gm and have some posters put up officially so they cannot be stolen. Many people see stuff laying around as garbage to be picked up regardless of what it is]

Whoopie!!! I own 1% of a circus!!! (2% of the TTC)