Author Topic: [GUILD] The Outlaws  (Read 11264 times)

Jarexia

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
[GUILD] The Outlaws
« on: March 04, 2009, 10:50:05 am »

Goals:

To form a criminal network with a place for all outlaws and outcasts from Yliakum society. We're not a bunch of thugs, more of an organized criminal syndicate.  We break the laws when we have to (or want to), but we're careful about it. Tact and secrecy are paramount for the Outlaws.
We're also very much interested in cooperative RP with other guilds. See later for who to contact.

Member Ranks:

The guild structure is based on four Ranks. The lowest rank is the Rogue Rank. After Rogues have proven that they fit into the guild, they will be promoted to the Division Rank. Divisions are lead by the Division Leading Rank. The whole guild is supervised by the Elder Rank.
Three are the divisions, each of them with its own specific tasks:

• Economists, led by the Economy Leaders, are in charge of maintaining and increasing the guild's and members' wealth doing tasks such as organizing auctions, investigating the market to find the quickest path to enrichment, spotting the wealthy merchants or high-class citizens, etc.
  • Intelligence agents, led by the Intelligence Commissioners, are dedicated to seek for any kind of information that may be of use to the guild or any of their members. They shall stay secretive and befriend as many influencing people as possible in order to keep their cover and find out more about their shady dealings.
  • Mercenaries, led by the Mercenary Commanders, take care of the contracts given to the guild, should they involve robbery, murder, kidnapping or simply protection. They ought to be experienced in combat, if possible both dueling and RP fighting.

Note that the different divisions may often team-up for any kind of actions. They are free and encouraged to do so.

Services we can provide:

• Mercenary contracts (from protection to assassination).
  • Professional thievery and the fencing of stolen goods.
  • Spying.

Guide-lines:

1. Regarding Role-Play:
  • Try to stay In Character and play your role at all times. No smilies or leet-speak. If you must speak Out-Of-Character, use [brackets], or better: send a Tell.
  • Don't speak about guild matters in public. What happens in the guild stays in the guild. Feel free to spread false information and gossip though.
  • Support those who have broken the law so long as the potential benefits outweight the threats to the Guild.
  • Be loyal to each other and to the Elders of the guild.
  • You are responsible for your crimes, accept challenges or flee, also RP the consequences of your deeds. Guild support is only given for crimes supported by an elder.
  • If you commit crimes, do it thoughtfully. Try to operate secretly and plan well in order not to get caught.
  • Cities are usually well guarded. If you are to commit a crime inside their walls make sure to stay hidden from the guards and that your victims don't have the chance to call for them.
  • Have fun, cause mischief [in-character] and remember... "It's good to be bad!"

2. Regarding Out-of-Character activities:
  • Guild chat is OOC, but keep a civil tongue in your head.
  • Try to ensure that your activities don't aggravate other players. Our characters are thieves and murderers, but that doesn't mean we want other players to hate us. Their characters can hate ours, that's fine.

NOTE: If a member is inactive for 6 months he/she will be removed, though there are exceptions.

The Outlaws are a secret guild, so you won't see our Guild Tag above our heads. However we are out there, active, and recruiting. If you want to join us it may be difficult to find us In Character, so please send a Tell or PM to one of the following (keep in mind that this is Out Of Character information. IC all members would likely deny their Outlaw affiliation)…

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 09:17:35 am by Jarexia »

Orgonwukh

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] The Outlaws
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 11:58:56 am »
For personal reasons the online time of my char Orgonwukh is reduced. I also am no longer an Outlaw member. I will check forums/PMs and log in now and then though.

EDIT: changed status from guild member to non-member
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 04:12:41 am by Orgonwukh »

Lhaa

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:33:51 pm »
The Outlaws are now also in charge of the Red Crystal Organization. The opening party of the Red Crystal Den was a full success, thanks to everybody who took part!

We have opened a new section with forums for both discussion and recruiting of Red Crystal Organization staff/helpers in the Outlaws forums. You don't need to register to post in any of the recruitment boards, feel free to contact us. We're still looking for staff... and never stop looking for a skilled rogue. ;)

Due to recent changes in the guild's management, I provide with a new list of active elders, which may change in the near future:

Garile

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Some people forget it's a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 05:35:01 am »
checks the list

know her well, know him, know her, know her well...... hmmm bettter watch that character of mine :D

I really enjoy the Red Crystal Den I must say. Keep up the great work.
Join the oldest cause.
Characters: Meriner(dead), Garile(dead), Yayelle, Ruicho, Almada

Aiwendil

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 12:02:06 pm »
As as result of the work I put in the Red Crystal Organization and the Den I don't have enough time anymore to fulfill my duties as an Outlaw elder. Because of this I step down as an Elder in the outlaws. I know that the guild is still in good hands and I hope this will give me some more time to work for the Den.

Lhaa

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 12:03:00 pm »
Due to recent and not so recent events I've decided to step down from Outlaw Eldership. It's got really busy with the RCO lately, enough to not let me fulfill the Elder duties anymore, so I think it's better for me to step down and let the guild follow its course hoping the people who can spend the time I can't with it will step up and help the remaining Elders.

Stebin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 09:47:51 pm »
hey is this the same outlaws guild that had a war with the sapere magi a couple years ago? if so, then this guild is seriously old school.  :thumbup:

Timmothy Perriwinkle

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • I see u lookin' at mah Periwinklez.
    • View Profile
    • The Depot that's also a Warehouse
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 12:05:01 am »
This guild has been in operation for at least 100 years.

[12:05am] XilliX: I <3 you that much

Lhaa

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 10:51:03 pm »
It's the same guild.
But saying it was active for only 100 years.... that would be underrating it.

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 11:53:24 pm »
yeah steb same old guild same old guild wit the lack of a few older members but same one
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 10:34:28 am »
HEY! i'm still around  :P

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 06:32:35 pm »
i know you are ' singes elvis tail and runs ' cyahs
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 07:58:57 pm »
Outlaws have been around for awhile. I remember impressive role-plays they co-orchestrated with various other guilds. Still going strong.

Jarexia

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 09:18:46 am »
A quick update to say that Kaisa, Jonoth, Rigwyn and Elvi are now the guild`s representatives.

Jarexia

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 10:50:15 pm »
The Outlaws are, as ever, recruiting the cream of Yliakum`s scum. With the `Ojaveda Troubles` being one of the more public RPs currently taking place (much thanks to those taking part on both sides) there`s also always a bit of spying going on, beating, murder and kidnapping contracts being posted (two this week) and the occasional act of outright banditry. Last weekend alone: one traveler robbed of some armour in the forest, another killed at Camp Banished and a poor miner forced to mine gold for his captors [whom, with his verbal diarrhea, he very nearly bored to death].

Want to be a badguy? Take part in criminal RPs that are fun for both sides?

Here we are. :devil: