Author Topic: [GUILD] The Outlaws  (Read 11409 times)

NattyFido

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • NattyFidos Cheap Geek DIY Blog Howto/Instructable Type Site!
Re: [GUILD] The Outlaws
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2013, 12:11:33 am »
Is this Guild still active? I've been to the Outlaws website but it seems to be dead, or at least in need of last rites!

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2013, 12:32:14 am »
I think there might be one or two members who still play.   

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2013, 03:26:01 pm »
My Outlaw character isn't active, but I am.
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

NattyFido

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • NattyFidos Cheap Geek DIY Blog Howto/Instructable Type Site!
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2013, 01:25:43 am »
I left a message on the Outlaws forum some time ago but it seems to be empty, is this guild still active? Does anyone check the forum regularly apart from me?

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2013, 02:02:45 am »

I would consider the guild to be dead for the most part -- or highly inactive. There are one or two players who still have guilded characters ( including myself ), but I really don't think anything is happening. I'll PM you with more info.

If anyone still represents in the the Outlaws, speak now or forever hold your peace \o/

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2014, 07:37:46 am »
Even if this guild is mostly gone and now that the main url for it's site is down "thanks dyndns.org..." i've made an archive site of sorts where you can still find it if you wish.

The url is digital-legacy.sytes.net/outlaws

I'm still working on the main url site so don't come and tell me it's a empty page :P

Oh and we old outlaws are always lurking around.
* Elvicat points to the post above

Eurac

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2015, 04:47:51 am »
 :whistling: Eurac pushes the door open gently wincing as it creaks loudly before poking his head inside. The stale smell of old boots and dusty cobwebs greets him as he peers into the dark shadows of the old hideout... "Anybody home?"
The large print giveth and the small print taketh away.

Tadano Hitoshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2015, 01:45:36 am »
Hears the noise and pokes their head in too.
I haven't been on PS in years now.
If there hasn't been a character wipe, I'd be tempted to wander about as Kaisa or Giroum again sometime.

CheatCat

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2015, 05:56:35 am »
No character should have been wiped for a long time now (several years). If you have troubles logging in, you can hit the GMs up at the irc channel #planeshift-gmtalk. :)

I just released that I am answering questions that are not even asked now :P

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2015, 06:17:10 am »
Aaaah... I'd play more but work is keeping me lately.  Oh well..

Eurac

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2015, 10:06:24 pm »
Eurac hears voices in the darkness and wonders if this is a good idea, his greed for tria and failings with The House of Games leading him to seek old acquaintances.

[to all above, anyone able to chat? I am ingame, #theoutlaws.]
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:06:04 pm by Eurac »
The large print giveth and the small print taketh away.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2015, 01:59:16 am »
House of Games failing? Due to competitors like Kor Neka Mansa? ... Well, the last activity from a former Outlaw I saw here was some art.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2015, 05:52:00 pm »
Sir Eurac, a most respectable fellow, attended the birthday party and provided much entertainment and fun. And surprise , Roled won his wagers, twice!! We thank the honorable Eurac for his attendance and appreciate his participation...  ;D

AND
Be sure you tip your gamester!!!
Thanks Eurac!
RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2015, 02:21:06 pm »
I saw Eurac as well, and placed a few friendly wagers.

Good to have you around again buddy.
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch

Izzabella

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Outlaws
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2016, 02:29:21 pm »
Guess I should post a little something here. I'm not sure if anyone still playing had members still in the guild. I've done a little clean up ;) but any former outlaw is always welcome to join again just message me here or in game or find me on irc.

I'm doing what I can with the help of others  (always looking for more help or ideas!)
The outhaws are indeed back, up and running again and actively seeking new members. I've quoted this other post because I feel it explains things pretty well.

I'very not played in many years so im getting the hang of things once again as well our forums are back up and running-they got shut down due to inactivity but because I started them I was able to regain access to get themy back and it was really great to browse through some of that stuff and see what you guys accomplished after I'd moved on. I don't know that I can make the Outlaws as great as you guys once did but I'm here to give a try! So far we are doing pretty good and there are several of us lurking around in dark shadows ;)
In fact we just pulled off a rather nicely executed kidnapping recently.

Quote from: Rigwyn
link=topic=34899.msg453124#msg453124 date=1321052850
The Outlaws is Now Recruiting

I'm looking for a few good players who either know how to role play, or are willing to learn. An interest in writing and willingness to learn about the settings is a huge plus. We are looking to put the "E" back into Evil, the "O" back into Outlaws. If you are interested in role playing and/or writing collaboratively, then please send me a message or find me in-game. Given the small community and large world, an OOC message is perfectly acceptable.

What sort of mayhem do I have in mind?

Oh gee whiz, I don't know...

*smirks*

It really depends on the crowd. Trust me when I say that I am fairly liberal; my past history is proof of that. To start, I would like to work on rebuilding our loving community. We were once a nice, tightly knit family -always watching each others backs (not that we had to of course...), keeping an eye on others, acquiring goods for one another, running scams .. er eh .. I mean *businesses* and such.. What fun it was...

What I found most fun, however; was writing about our adventures and sharing them on the forums. It was a treat to see fellow players do the same - adding their perspective to the evolving story day by day. There were those stories that were highly visible, and then those that were hidden on our private forum.

If you think you might get off on this, then shoot me a message and we'll plan on meeting in-game. If you are more interested in simply writing offline in the collaborative forums, then message me anyway and we can do that too.

Whisper Bless,
- Rig