Author Topic: [CLAN] Kore Irka-kor  (Read 10504 times)

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: [CLAN] Kore Irka-kor
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 12:11:57 am »
Well I guess I could just add in a little update.

We have 38 members at this stage most of cannot get on since the new release, but we still have around 10-20 active, poping on every now and then.

Events:
Murder in Ojaveda http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=36891.0
[on going] Patrols in Ojaveda http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=36780.0
and soon Ojaveda Markets [no thread yet]
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2010, 03:50:41 am »
Also we are taking a minor role in The Bloodline, supporting Jaida in her quest...

I'd like to issue a big thank you to all the guilds we have RP'd with for the past few months, and of course our own  Kore Irka Clan members, also the Core Clans of the Alliance, the Outlaws guild, for the great RPs we have been having, and all of the "civilian" characters who have been flowing through Ojaveda to spectate/partake in the RPs we have been co-running. It's made playing PlaneShift really enjoyable, and I'm extremely excited about the way we have remade Ojaveda from the ghost town of a few months ago into a thriving Enkidukai city (with all other races welcome, of course :))

Thank you all!

(Oh, this is no farewell speech, I just realised it sounded like so  :sweatdrop: )

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2010, 04:17:38 pm »
Please modify the first post as the ranks are not like that any more, and you are getting some people confused.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2010, 04:28:12 pm »
[If people took the time to read through the guild thread, they will see there have been rank changes. I want to keep the OP as is to show our changes and make myself accountable for them.

As a side note: We do not recruit non-Enkidukai. This idea was in the OP but has long since been filtered out as not fitting our RP. We expect the same of all Core Clans.]

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2010, 04:41:56 pm »
[ The first post is always what people read to know what the guild is everything from tip to toe the rest is mostly a discussion about it if you want a record, then record what it was and what it is now and then post that. I never have time to read every guilds thread. ]
[ To your decision NOT the alliance! I will and firmly will announce this at the next meeting, in fact I wonder if House Cheshire have a non-enkidukai? probably not but I do wonder. ]

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 04:21:25 pm »
[I made that decision BEFORE I founded the Alliance. How the blazes is it an Alliance of Enkidukai if it's any citizen under the Crystal can join?!]

Overtherainbow

• Hydlaa Resident
  • I see you lookin' at mah rainbowz.
    • View Profile
    • EBONWUMON DOT COM
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2010, 11:14:04 pm »
If I wear an enkidukai costume, can I join?

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2010, 04:50:02 pm »
Tempting.

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 09:33:06 pm »
Tempting.

Yes because Akaiddo decides who comes in with ALL recruits... WOOPS I recruited about 10 new members these last holidays... :oops:
Yes they are all Enkidukai... and about non of them are kore  :-X

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [CLAN] Kore Irka-kor- A Reminder and Re-Invitation- TIME CHANGE!!!
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 10:40:38 pm »
Dear Kore Irka-kor

Please allow me to re-invite ye to participate in the

The Second Unodin Festival {April 9-10-11)

especially in the Night's Glow Torchlight Parade on the Third Day, from Hydlaa to Ojaveda.  The Night's Glow Parade will be led by the honorable and august House Cheshire. We especially invite those Guilds and Residents who hail from the Dsars and surrounding communities to join the parade into yer own home town! Please bring ye torches to help light the way! Then stay to enjoy the hospitality that Ojaveda does offer to residents and rovers alike! This be a celebration of and fer YE!

THIRD DAY
Night's Glow Torchlight Parade from Hydlaa to Ojaveda
Welcoming to Ojaveda
Ojavedan Marketplace
Unodin Party at Brado's

Thankee for joining in the Celebration!
May the Harmony of Nature surround ye and may Xiosia surround yer blades with compassion!

We look forward to seeing ye at the Unodin Festivities!

Yer Friend,
Roled Rolak
Carrier of the Song
Sons of Xiosia

Cognate
Knowledge Seekers

Unodin Co- Organizer with
Lady Elady of the DoX
Jaycol Ironhardt of the Call of Destiny

{OOC the Sunday events center around Ojaveda's communties. We will parade in Guild units but we also welcome anyone who wants to walk {not run} with the Parade from Hydlaa's East Gate to the main Courtyard of Ojaveda in front of Brado's. If you have a torch, please bring it! If you have friends, please bring them! If you are willing to ride shotgun in case any of the rogue and bad-guy guilds or murderers try to disrupt the peace of our parade and festivities, please we need yer blades! Bring a picnic lunch to eat in the courtyard and meet new friends! Thanks for letting all and everyone know. Hope to see many Alliance members on Sunday
           Sunday April 11, 2010
1400-1700 GMT                           Night's Glow Parade to Ojaveda (SoX) {that's 2-5 pm GMT, or 6am-9 am Pacific Daylight Time, my timezone YIKES!!!}
1700 GMT                                    Welcoming to Ojaveda
1800-2200 GMT                           Ojavedan Marketplace {we need help with this and merchants! Please contact Jaycol if you can help!} {that's 6 pm GMT and Noon pm PDT}
                                             Unodin Party at Brado's

Thanks!
RR}
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Xoel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2010, 05:51:54 am »
[I won't be able to attend on Sunday, as that is Monday in NZ and I will be at my university course :( ]

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 03:20:30 am »
[and neither can I because 1) I do not have a PC since domeone lent it to a friend 2) it is about 2-5am which my parents don't give us internet till about six.

Also depends on if i get Akaiddos laptop I may not be able to merchant on Eyantar. ]

thank you for the invitation!

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2010, 05:51:47 am »
actually there is no post by Akaiddo saying the changes from the old ranks to the newer ones I just read the whole thread and nope did not see it.

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2010, 02:29:28 pm »
akaiddo has not been on for a while

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2010, 07:10:02 pm »
His PC is in a repair shop at the moment and I can't get on without shader issues, but I am hoping that in a weeks time my parents new laptop has arrived!