Author Topic: [Guild]House Cheshire  (Read 1601 times)

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
[Guild]House Cheshire
« on: January 15, 2010, 04:31:07 pm »
[ As House Cheshire has been around for just shy of 2 years now, I figure it's time I sat down and put a thread up for our guild. The info contained herein is to the best of my memory as some of the stuff is well over a year old obviously. ]

A tall menki dressed in a finely crafted set of leather armor walks up to the door of Brado's and tacks a sheet of paper to the wall.

Are you an Enki that is looking for a sense of family and loyalty? House Cheshire is looking for like minded Enki who wish to help our great race grow and expand. We are here to promote unity and balance. We seek to help younger [new players] Enki grow and learn in a safe environment. House Cheshire recently gained the title of core clan within the Enkidukai Alliance and are seeking to clean up The Mills Dsar within Ojaveda. Seek out any of the higher ranked members of House Cheshire for more information.

[ We are actively recruiting currently. As for being active here on the forums, until someone convinces me otherwise, this isn't really all that much RP here on the forums... We prefer to RP IN GAME!  ;) If you're an Enki and are interested in joining a guild that is willing to help your RP grow, come talk to us. We expect Loyalty and honor in all dealings both with us within the guild and with others. ]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 05:35:54 pm by Barike »

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild]House Cheshire
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 05:41:47 pm »
[Good to see you're advertising :)

Sorry I haven't been on much my friend, will be returning soon (TM).]

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 06:10:56 am »
The Royal House of Purrty sends their regards to the House Cheshire. We knew Myysst for years already, and hope he will return from his travels safely. May your family grow in the meantime.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 12:37:24 pm »
House Cheshire thanks The Royal House of Purrty for their regards. And would also like to thank them for taking care of Miss Fidus during her time of injury.

[ Thanks Akkaido :) It's alright, life gets busy :) We do need to reconnect soon though, make sure we're both still on the same page with the alliance and getting all of that going. ]

BLERGHtrue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 06:27:44 pm »
Dharke Tirabu would like to apologise to House Cheshire for any offense she may have laid onto them. Her actions, though acting in the interest for her clan, were hers alone. Special thanks given to Emmara, Warlord and Ambassador of House Cheshire for going through the trouble pointing out her wrongdoing so that Dharke could quickly fix her mistake before any more damage could be done. Kore Irka stands firmly behind House Cheshire and every other core clan.

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:18 pm »
Lord Barike Cheshire accepts the apology of Dharke Tirabu and hopes that Miss Tirabu and himself will be able to meet soon. Lord Cheshire thinks that the Enkidukai Alliance is one of the first steps for the rebuilding of the strength of the Enkidukai, and with the return of the Enkidukai strength, the strength of all of Yliakum will increase.

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 12:08:35 pm »
Emmara scrawls quickly on a paper in the common room. She walks to the inside of the guildhouse door. With one paw she holds the paper in place and with the other paw she drives a dagger through it to hold it in place:

No one is too leave the guildhouse. I am sick and tired of watching my friends die and be cut up. It is time to be the guild and family that Barike intends us to be. No one leaves to return books to Jayose, no one leaves because they are angry, no one leaves for secret meetings. We are all going to sit down in the common room and discuss the problems that face us.

Without a second look at the paper, Emmara stiffly strides back to the common room to wait for everyone's arrival.
Don't godmod me and we'll get along fine.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 09:29:37 pm »
* Akkaido Kivikar looks at the sign and sighs. He walks away, muttering "They'll never win the fight by hiding in a hole."

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 12:27:36 am »
Akkaido!! that was posted on the INSIDE of our guildhouse door, so there is no way you could have seen this note....It was posted so that the HC players would see it and know that I had something planned for them to RP out with Emmara.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 12:32:41 am »
[misread. woops. My character still thinks you guys are mentally weak without Barike though, especially after todays convo.]

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 01:55:50 am »
Emmara walks to the guildhouse door. She pulls the dagger out of the woodplaque with one paw, and crumbles up the note with the other paw. She seems calmer than when she drove the dagger into the door to hold the note.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:57:30 am by EStripus »

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [Guild]House Cheshire- A re-invitation and TIME CHANGE!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 10:47:13 pm »
Dear most honorable HOUSE CHESHIRE and esteemed Lord Sir Barike!

Please allow me to re-invite ye to participate in the

The Second Unodin Festival {April 9-10-11)

especially in the Night's Glow Torchlight Parade on the Third Day, from Hydlaa to Ojaveda.  The Night's Glow Parade will be led by the honorable and august House Cheshire. We especially invite those Guilds and Residents who hail from the Dsars and surrounding communities to join the parade into yer own home town! Please bring ye torches to help light the way! Then stay to enjoy the hospitality that Ojaveda does offer to residents and rovers alike! This be a celebration of and fer YE!

THIRD DAY
Night's Glow Torchlight Parade from Hydlaa to Ojaveda
Welcoming to Ojaveda
Ojavedan Marketplace
Unodin Party at Brado's

Thankee for joining in the Celebration!
May the Harmony of Nature surround ye and may Xiosia surround yer blades with compassion!

We look forward to seeing ye at the Unodin Festivities!

Yer Friend,
Roled Rolak
Carrier of the Song
Sons of Xiosia

Cognate
Knowledge Seekers

Unodin Co- Organizer with
Lady Elady of the DoX
Jaycol Ironhardt of the Call of Destiny

{OOC the Sunday events center around Ojaveda's communties. We will parade in Guild units but we also welcome anyone who wants to walk {not run} with the Parade from Hydlaa's East Gate to the main Courtyard of Ojaveda in front of Brado's. If you have a torch, please bring it! If you have friends, please bring them! If you are willing to ride shotgun in case any of the rogue and bad-guy guilds or murderers try to disrupt the peace of our parade and festivities, please we need yer blades! Bring a picnic lunch to eat in the courtyard and meet new friends! Thanks for letting all and everyone know. Hope to see many Alliance members on Sunday
           Sunday April 11, 2010
1400-1700 GMT                           Night's Glow Parade to Ojaveda (SoX) {that's 2-5 pm GMT, or 6am-9 am Pacific Daylight Time, my timezone YIKES!!!}
1700 GMT                                    Welcoming to Ojaveda
1800-2200 GMT                           Ojavedan Marketplace {we need help with this and merchants! Please contact Jaycol if you can help!} {that's 6 pm GMT and Noon pm PDT}
                                             Unodin Party at Brado's

Thanks!
RR}
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 08:48:05 pm »
[ Hmm, seems I'm a bit lax with updating the forums! We're still around and kicking! Though obviously to a much smaller degree than we once were lol I do think my original post is pretty clear though. :) With the way things have changed of late. I do tend more towards preferring a main char of the player... Rather than having a guild that is full of alts. ]

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2013, 08:48:33 pm »
Time Flies and House Cheshire flies along as well

OOC thanks to all members, alliance friends, and newer friends, for attending the House Cheshire Guild Party yesterday.  It was great to see old friends, to remeet Guildmates, and to welcome new friends and players!

Look for more emerging rps from the members and friends of House Cheshire!

And no you don't have to be enki to be a cool cat!
Roled Rolak
Fall 2013
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala