Author Topic: [GROUP] Guilds & Traders Journal  (Read 10828 times)

Raikana

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [GROUP] Guilds & Traders Journal
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2011, 12:16:55 pm »
Well... first i need to make the game run...  :'( but... if i accomplish that, we could try to organize ourselves  and start the guild again, better then before! If we all put a little time on it we can make it run. You help me finding the news and the content and duplicating the copies, i take charge of the newspaper management, the editing and eventually the sales. I only need help because alone i cannot do it again! If you want the paper back i can offer my experience, but this time we need to do it right... a guild, members, and organization... and the Guilds & Traders Journal can be again the best newspaper of the Dome!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:20:23 pm by Raikana »
Characters: Zakena Plip

Mogweh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2011, 01:16:25 pm »
I've been away from ps for a while and haven't heard about the Guild & Traders Journal before. I'd love to be a part of it, if you get things organised. I certainly have a character who is a little connected and can get you some juicy stories.

Good luck :)
Mogweh has left the building...

Jilata

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2011, 01:30:35 pm »
Raikana: I could help you. I can't spare 1 1/2 days per week before I finished my exams, but I can definitely help. As you said, with two people it would be easier for both.

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2011, 06:13:33 pm »
Glad to hear from you again Raikana. If I can find more time in the game, I certainly offer to you my help. Missed you too :) And best of luck with your computer problems.

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2011, 07:57:19 pm »
I can write an article or two from time to time as well Rainkana, and I do hope you can come back ig!!!  \\o//   \\o//   \\o//
RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Cirerey

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2011, 12:26:39 pm »
Raikana is back! <Klyros happy dance>

Will guild subscriptions be available? We would love to keep up our library properly. (If you deliver it we will feed you :))

Raikana

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2011, 03:15:09 am »
A big hug to you all!  :flowers: :)

Is moving to see how much the G&TJ is important to you! That's the right spirit! Till now i'm not able to join the game but this situation will be solved soon or later... even if i'll need to get another PC!

So... let's start to organize from here! I'll be updating the first post of this thread with the news about the rebirth of the G&TJ, listing the new members of the group. Yes... group.

I thought about it in these days... no guilds. It's impossible to manage the journal as a guild, at least for now. The main reason is that no one is willing to leave his guild to join such a small and powerless guild like this one. Anyway, even if what just said is true, that's another undeniable truth: the best journalist is from no guild. That's because he has no master to obey, other than the truth. Plus, a journalist from no guild can talk to everyone and everyone will talk to him. If you are not agree, try to ask about his new plans to a follower of Dakkru while you are from Bounty Hunters guild... (by the way... it's still Earowo the guild master?)  ::)

That said, i think we must restart this as a simple cross-guild group, where everyone has concrete tasks to accomplish. If you wish to help in this please read the guidelines and tell here which task (or tasks) you'll like to do and how much time you can spend on it.

A last thing... I would like to propose to print on a monthly basis, as many people (like LighH) proposed long time ago. This can be better for now. The important is to keep a constant flow.

So... here we are. I wait for your comments, ideas, suggestions, subscriptions but most of all for your will to get this paper running again!

A sincere hug.
Raikana.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:27:32 am by Raikana »

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2012, 12:34:59 am »
try to ask about his new plans to a follower of Dakkru while you are from Bounty Hunters guild... (by the way... it's still Earowo the guild master?)  ::)
Naa, The guild will always be important to me, but atm, im takin a long break from PS, I'll prolly be back if 5.9 ever comes out (or 6.0, whichever happens first) Or If I get a new computer, so atm Derator is the leader, unless he gave that away, as well, Its great to hear that your back, im sure i was your best customer >.>
Anyway, save me one of every copy to read when i get back :3
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Raikana

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2013, 08:32:29 am »
The newspaper of the Dome is back! 13° issue is now around!
I finally managed to solve my computer problems and could join planeshift again!

Edit: The editor is now Zakena Plip, the niece of Raikana.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:47:37 am by Raikana »

novacadian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2013, 09:53:19 pm »
Great to see the Journal back in action!

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2013, 01:00:35 am »
Indeed, welcome back! It's great to have an IC newspaper in circulation again!
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Raikana

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2013, 06:20:38 am »
Thanks!
Issue N.14 is now out!
PS: I have a question: how can I have the journal publishing day (the 3rd saturday of every month) listed in the EVENTS section of the site? It would be helpful to remind this recurrence to the players... :D

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2013, 07:56:42 am »
Please contact Sarva in this regard (e.g. in the IRC channel #planeshift-gmtalk on Freenode).

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

BoevenF

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Amdeneir citizen, mostly travelling
    • View Profile
    • The Doømed Ones SVG
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2013, 10:30:13 am »
Long live the free softw press!

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2013, 06:44:27 pm »
Thanks!
Issue N.14 is now out!
PS: I have a question: how can I have the journal publishing day (the 3rd saturday of every month) listed in the EVENTS section of the site? It would be helpful to remind this recurrence to the players... :D

Great idea R~
Can't wait for the new issue to find out what happened Roled, cause, well, he doesn't really know... YEAH!
RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala