Author Topic: Looking for Human ONLY guild  (Read 866 times)

SpartanGamer94

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Looking for Human ONLY guild
« on: April 24, 2011, 11:44:50 pm »
Hey, im new to this game and i would like to join a humans only guild that focuses on creating an empire and has its own rules, laws, ruling body like a senate (as seen in the Roman Empire), and participates in pvp/rp <--not so big on rp but i can handle it. Thx and cant wait for your responses :)

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Human ONLY guild
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 12:07:03 am »
If your thoughts on RP are: 'not so big on rp but I can handle it' . Then join EZPC USA server. Thank you.

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 12:21:25 am »
I cannot think of a single human only guild in game.  I can think of plenty that are big on PvP, and many that are big on RP, but can only think of a few "humans" in general.  Try browsing the guild forum, and see what you think about some of them, but very few people actually chose to play Ylians or Xacha, which are the two human races.
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Karlyle

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 03:35:15 am »
May want to check out the Dark Empire, if you are really interested in playing.  There are a few things you need to know, but just ask IC to find out.
Come by the Crystal Den and enjoy a drink

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 06:35:43 am »
Dark Empire? ... They have Enkis. -- And cookies, but that's not the point.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Karlyle

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 01:38:54 pm »
Yes we have enksi, and other races as well.  He mentionced about an Empire with its own rules, and "senate" type leadership.  That is what I was talking about.
Come by the Crystal Den and enjoy a drink

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 04:15:22 pm »
Anyway, PlaneShift has an (NPC only) government, the Octarchy. That won't change easily. For a good reason.

There may be other games in development with a setting that is all about your needs. But they shall not be much of a topic in this board...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty