Author Topic: Enkidukai Guilds  (Read 839 times)

Wavan Levironk

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Enkidukai Guilds
« on: April 25, 2011, 07:41:18 am »
I have been considering joining an Enkidukai guild with my character Tyren. I've been seeking around and it seems most of Enkidukai guilds focus way too much in fighting. Although my character will get high levels in combat skills (it's a must in this game), I won't roleplay a fighter, even if my character is aggressive. Enkidukai packs need lots of different types of people, not just fighters.

So, any Enkidukai's guild not centered in fighting skills or in being the awesome Enkidukais-are-the-best-race-ever guild?
"The same moment that you are seen as the best, the fastest and somebody that cannot be touched, you are enormously fragile." - Ayrton Senna

Haraun

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Enkidukai Guilds
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 08:07:07 am »
We already talked on irc. But for the sake of completeness here also a very quick info for this thread.

The Felines Lair is a guild with a long history. Nevertheless we indeed aren't even trying to be the mightyest or strongest. What we do is offer a home for all Enkidukai who need or want a home.
So don't expect to be part of a powerful organization if you join us, and neither expect handy spoier lists. But you can expect us to help you as much as we can - and if you want to roleplay, maybe in our house, you can expect us to come and join you.
As you might figure, we're roleplay focused and certainly not just warriors. You can, for example, choose different paths (I, for example, am a scholar), but you have all freedom to do things in your character's way. As long as you don't treat others bad as we're a guild that helps others and with a good reputation.

Haraun

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 06:47:09 am »
Kore Irka Clan - The Kore Irka (flame) Clan is are made up of Enkidukai (Preferable Kore (white tiger)) who go by the Kore's traditions which is protection of the Enkidukai (feline) race, we are based on RP, with very easy rank requirements. I am apart of this clan myself, if you wish to join or just roleplay with us, just find me, Akaiddo, Fiaen, Zhorl, Anines, Teia, Joccey or Dharke. Akaiddo is the current Nekaduky'a (leader/master).

Akkaio Setha Clan - The Akkaio Setha (Sharp/quick) Clan are Enkidukai (preferably Akkaio (Orang/brown colour)) that go by the Akkaio's tradition which is trading and/or being merchants, find Narivis, Eyantar or Egele to join. This clan is mostly made of alts so getting help/advise maybe pretty difficult. Narivis is the current Nekaduky'a (leader/master)

(all words that sound like they are in a different language they are in Enkien the Enkidukai language you can find on the PSwiki, Kore Irka Clan and Akkaio Setha Clan has there ranks in these languages, but members aren't expected to know/learn Enkien).

There is also two other Enkidukai guilds which I'll quickly mention but their members can expand if they like, House Cheshire - find Barike or Myysst to join. Royal House of Purrty - lead by Princess Lolitra Purrty who is currently very unwell (IRL), I think Gag can invite.
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Chucki

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 07:10:26 am »
I figured I would add a little to Vakachehk's wee ad. I'm Akaiddo.

Kore Irka Clan is focused on protective fighting and not at all on aggression. There have been some situations in the past where aggression has just lead to spiralling roleplays that got rather unpleasant. Members of Kore Irka Clan are expected to protect Enkidukai. That does not necessarily mean via aggression or anything of the like. We do as Kore have an expectation on training, but attitude wise we'd actually rather have members who won't be all aggressive than those who would cause tension in the PS community with aggression.

We also have a strong preference for Red Way magic in our ceremonies and traditions. The fire is important to Kore Irka Clan.

We enjoy decent, non-drama-queen-omatic roleplay. We're always looking at new ways to roleplay and some of these events were quite good successes, such as the Patrols of Ojaveda roleplay, and Vakachehk's markets have been a hit with some players. We encourage members to have their own ideas for roleplay, to discuss these ideas with the rest of the clan (guild OOCly), and organise and run their own events and participate in the storylines and events of other players both in and out of the clan.

We also encourage contributions from our members into the wider PlaneShift community and development if there is any way they can facilitate that.

Barike

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 08:45:04 pm »
This is a bit old now. Thanks to Vakachehk for mentioning us. We have a broad range in House Cheshire. Find us to find out more. Enki only and the guild has been around for just a few months shy of 4 years now.

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 03:02:24 am »
So, any Enkidukai's guild not centered in fighting skills or in being the awesome Enkidukais-are-the-best-race-ever guild?

Either Felines Lair or House Cheshire, then. I know Jjairr is looking for people but they're re-structurating the guild or something like that.

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."