Author Topic: [ GUILD ] The Blitzers!  (Read 603 times)

shangralah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
[ GUILD ] The Blitzers!
« on: November 21, 2012, 05:35:13 pm »
So after getting a drifter, making a million tria, and nearly maxing out my strength completely on my own, I got the sudden urge to re-create a old guild of mine. I now have the means to help others, even though I dont have much expertise at crafting. I Need at least four other members before I start this guild. I will take anyone, but I would prefer someone that knows a little about crafting to be my second in command. This is a goal of mine, and I will soon achieve it. PM me on the forums or seek out Bobodar in the game. When I get enough members, I will get this show on the road!       ( Im not much of a forum person, so bare with me.)

About:

The Blitzers was a guild founded in 2003, by a beautiful and deeply missed Bora. At one point the blitzers was the richest guild in planeshift, and we hope to reclaim that title once again. We are a neutral guild with warriors, mages, crafters, and anything you wish to be.

Goals, and words from the late Bora:

We are a neutral guild equipped to do everything ranging from fighting to merchants.

The Blitzers are...

Individuals of mostly neutral alignment, protective, mild capitalistic, carefull manipulators for a balanced and enjoyable world. The Guild exists to help, support and defend it's members. We want this guild to strive and grow, we ain't here to rule the land but we will not be ruled. We do not hate any other guild nor do we fear them. The philosophical neutral sees good, evil, law and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. The middle way of neutrality is advocated as the best, most balanced road in the long run. Followers of this way can act naturally, without prejudice and compulsion.

Bora is the stonehammer in the middle, and next to her in the brown is the once bald Bobodar  ;D

Benefits:

You will have a active leader that is on at least four days out of the week. A 10k tria signing bonus. You will recieve protection or help from me, or whatever other guild members you will have.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:07:25 pm by shangralah »

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
Re: [ GUILD ] The Blitzers!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 06:40:46 pm »
Best of luck to you! Before I label you a crafting guild, how interested are you in roleplay and immersion?
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch

shangralah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 06:43:34 pm »
Roleplay is a big part of my gameplay style, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 06:45:40 pm »
Works with me then.

I praise the structure of the guild, although some others may see it as lack of. Provided you have the activity, a community like this could definitely work for planeshift's benefit. Again, best of luck. I hope you get your four, and I hope to see many others in game.
Garris Shrike.
He will be missed.

shangralah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 06:48:22 pm »
Thank you! I took a chance and created it, not knowing if it would be auto disbanded, but it looks good. I'm going to post about ranks and other things later on. I think a guild like this will help bring in more regulars eventually. I make enough tria to be able to do a good reward system that I'm going to work on.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 02:47:38 am »
We had already several returning players and characters. But returning a whole "notorious" guild is even more \\o//

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

faldrok

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 04:19:51 am »
Wow, wow, wow.  It's been years since I've been to PlaneShift, and what do I see on the front page? A posting about The Blitzers!  I was a part of the original Blitzers (Who were founded by Hevrah before Bora and Manden started playing, but they eventually took it over and, I assume, lead it longer than anyone else).  In that picture, I am in the back row second from right.  I believe Hevrah is just to the left of me.

Remember me at all? I remember your name...been a while to actually remember much, though.

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 11:50:21 am »
Yeah, that's right, keep on creepin' out of the woodworks, they can't hold you in....
Garris Shrike.
He will be missed.

shangralah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 03:13:39 pm »
Yeah I remember you Faldrok! I remember a bunch of characters from back then, especially old blitzers. I remember Hevrah too.