Author Topic: {guild} The Newest Guild In Hydlaa  (Read 471 times)

yourcharname

• Traveller
    • View Profile
{guild} The Newest Guild In Hydlaa
« on: November 23, 2013, 02:37:46 am »
This is a notice for anyone who would like to join the newest guild to have been created in Hydlaa. Or Yliakum.
Does it have an official name? The current one is Sarras Palace, as a nod to the co-founder.
The name will more than likely be up for re-consideration and voting in a week, though, because the whole point of this guild is to change things up when they are dull. This will relate to any organized RPs, interactions with other guilds, and yes, mechanics within the guild itself.
There will be silliness, practical jokes, parties, party crashes, and general spreading of the love. This will vary according to just who your character is and what they would like to propagate, as long as it falls within, again, making some well-intentioned action throughout the game.
Troublemakers welcome! We are not an evil guild, however. We are not necessarily "mean" either. There will probably be some times when we are just plain annoying, too. Adding action to the general lives of Planeshifters will be the usual goal, though. The overall schematics and purposes will slowly change according to may be called for, or just as new ideas are brought up.
We want to spread some fun when times are dark.

bloodedIrishman

Re: {guild} The Newest Guild In Hydlaa
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 02:56:17 am »
Hahahaha what?  Sarras Palace.  ;D lol

yourcharname

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 03:01:26 am »
It happens. Like I said, if it wasn't going to be changing anyways it wouldn't have come into being but, hey, what the heck right. Why not.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 03:03:12 am »
Aight brah u do yo thang.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 03:38:27 am »
He — here comes Alex!

I don't mind a little mean fun and trouble. But be careful not to break the immersion by ignoring the settings. Punks don't belong to fantasy with medieval and industrial roots.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

SpidaManz111

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 05:32:10 am »
I'll pay you 50k tria to name it Seria's Glory.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 12:08:00 pm »
He — here comes Alex!

Who is Alex?

I don't mind a little mean fun and trouble. But be careful not to break the immersion by ignoring the settings. Punks don't belong to fantasy with medieval and industrial roots.

Not sure where you got the idea "punk". I did not see anything in the description about mohawks, drugs, or garage bands.

I'll pay you 50k tria to name it Seria's Glory.

Make it 100k and we have a deal.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

yourcharname

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 05:52:41 pm »
No deal on the name Saria's Glory! If you want to have a character join and suggest the name for one of the weeks, feel free, or you can still pay to have a non-permanent name, but none of the names will last forever. Volki, just cuase you have no tria doesn't mean you can sell off the guild.
I guess I should have been more clear, since 'punk' is definitely not we were going for. There have always been jokers, and town idiots, and fools. This is that guild.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 06:33:06 pm »
Who is Alex?

Die Toten Hosen: Hier kommt Alex (Album: Ein kleines bisschen Horrorschau)

A german punk rock album based on Stanley Kubrick's movie "A Clockwork Orange"

Based on your description, I was afraid your guild could be like Alex' gang, the droogs.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 06:35:09 am »
Kormi Brigade!

(That's the new name. Not sure how long it will stick.)
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows