Author Topic: The culture keepers  (Read 795 times)

Apener

• Traveller
    • View Profile
The culture keepers
« on: August 12, 2016, 05:27:50 pm »
The culture keepers is a small guild focused on keeping the law. We accept anyone. And because it is a small guild all members will be given many items. We want people to follow there life goals.

Apener

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: The culture keepers
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 06:29:22 pm »
Unfortunately there has been a change of plans. And now it is hard to join. This may change soon

Eleirit Kcelmien

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: The Culture Keepers
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 06:44:16 pm »
The culture keepers is a small guild focused on keeping the law. We accept anyone. And because it is a small guild all members will be given many items. We want people to follow there life goals.

My Co-Leader has said this and I would like to add that we are a cross between the Bounty Hunters and the Bards Association, with a bit of every other Guild in between. We are devoted to helping the [digital] life of everyone [in the game] and would like to goals and ambitions of life [in the game]. Thank you.

Also I would like to invite you to the grand opening of the Culture Keepers which will be at 7:45 in real time tonight (8/14/16)

Co-Leader of the very soon to be Culture Keepers,
           Elerit Kcelmien
         <Culture Keepers> 

Thank You!
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 03:25:59 am »
Which time zone did you refer to, by "7:45 in real time"? You know, players live all around the world... and 14th of August is already "yesterday" for me, so did I miss it?

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Apener

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 09:20:50 pm »
Unfortunately yes sorry :oops:

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 09:52:37 am »
Real time is Zulu time, which means the time it is on the international meridian, so UTC, without daylights savings modifications. Keep it in mind next time: the world does not revolve around your country.

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Eleirit Kcelmien

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 07:13:57 pm »
My bad. Sorry LigH