Author Topic: - PROBLEMS ... PROBLEMS -  (Read 1477 times)

Half_Pint

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2003, 08:03:12 pm »
Hey, Annah!  Good luck with it!  I hope you can \"see\" the error in your evil ways when you get back!   :)

Good luck!

windwalker

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2003, 08:59:29 pm »
you go blind i\'ll hate you forever...... it wouldn\'t be the same without you.... and if your any less evil..... u better watch out.... if you can......:(

\"An archmage often can react poorly to interruption. Please reconsider before it is too late.\"

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2003, 12:54:08 am »
well... nothing that wasn\'t said before:
good luck, hope you\'ll get well.
(and see all those good wishes :) )
AKA Skald

Auran

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Quite pants really...
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2003, 10:52:27 am »
Get well soon big A. Wowee duza ! I never liked the word \"operation\" in association with anything medical.  

Speaking of vision I have a thought:

Xray vision (not the kind where you see bones. The low penetration version if you know what I mean;)). Man I\'d love Xray vision:D. But i\'d like to have it turn-offable so I dont see more than I intend to;).

eg-
Visit Seperot : Turn off
Visit Aelya: *Heh Heh* obviously.......;):D.

Auran. No More.
Forget you ever knew me kid.

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2003, 03:11:18 pm »
Hiya guys. I have a free day from the hospital. I barely see from the atropine. You don\'t know how much your words means to me ... the surgery was delayed until Sunday - 8.00 AM (GMT +2) because from those 2 doctors in Romania that can do it, one was away, and the other (with who I spoke) is waiting for someone from outside Romania to help her. I hope it will go well ... and hmm ... yea ... it\'s not the same without me isn\'t it?
 Kada, your words will be in my mind when I will sleep in the time of the operation, they really meant a LOT! Aelya ... you don\'t have anything to say :) ... I am still dreaming you (oops ... this is public :/ ). Kiern ... thx. - you\'re my man! As for others - THANKS !!! - like I said your words are keeping my morale up.
 2 days left. I can\'t even sleep. I really can see how my seeing with the right eye is falling apart ... lol ... maybe is that my retina is detaching :P - sorry I want to joke a lot in these moments. I wish it will end soon. Have to go back to the hospital ... :) ... hope we will \"talk\" Sunday night.
- Black Order -