Author Topic: ..Sword Of Silence..  (Read 1612 times)

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
..Sword Of Silence..
« on: December 07, 2003, 03:21:32 pm »
Hi im new in planeshift and when I first saw it I was impressed..about the things you could do in the game..I doesnt matter if theses things come later but at least someone has thought about them..anyway I know how you all feel about newbies and new guilds but I have alot of Rpg exp. and I have been leader many times..right now Im only dealing with Planeshift and Im working on my guild ...right now its under construction but soon it will be finished and waiting for members..
To some people guild is a place where group of players join as one and help eachother in the game and that makes the game more fun ..this guild Sword of Silence is not about conquering or some powerfull force that promises to destroy all the living...its a clann where players can act like brothers and work as one...ofcourse there will be bloody battles but what the hell..game is for playin\' right??....Now like i sayd its still under construction ..its located at www.ss.4u.ee or www.swordofsilence.tk ..In the clann there is a union between thieves and warriors so anyone who feels like beeing a stealthi thief or a strong warrior with iron distcipline ur welcome to join...I just want to say that a new guild with a great leader is goming..And can anyone tell me how I could get in that list of guilds so everyone gould see it..like Kada\'s tavern..
..and even if you dont like it at least i felt joy doing something good for a change..
  If you have any questions you can mail me at kenjoela47@hotmail.com
\"I have the power to take everything from you.. Including your life\"

Guild for Warriors and Thieves..Guild for adventurers of Strenght and Dexterity-- Portal to our realm http://www.swordofsilence.tk

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2003, 03:26:17 pm »
Nice site so far. U look promising. Btw, what\'s u\'r alignment?

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
alignment
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2003, 03:46:01 pm »
well..if there are thieves and warriors..and we are no \"evil conquering race\".. but we to kill and steal..
well I guess Ghaotic Neutral ..

Guild for Warriors and Thieves..Guild for adventurers of Strenght and Dexterity-- Portal to our realm http://www.swordofsilence.tk

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2003, 03:55:45 pm »
nah, we have this thing against n00bs, but you sure don\'t sound like one...
And guild... sounds very promising
wish you good luck with it :)
oh, and welcome to Yliakum :)
AKA Skald

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2003, 04:08:56 pm »
Welcome to Planeshift Tyriel, good to see you post here :)

Best of luck to you and your guild, it seems to already be well organised and progressed.

Once your guild has established it\'s place here then I will be sure to add it to the tavern guild list :D

Yann

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2003, 04:29:42 pm »
I like the concept, and the site looks promising,

Good luck wit your guild, Tyriel.

lynx_lupo

• Veteran
  • Sorbus aria!
    • View Profile
    • Linux pri nas
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2003, 05:06:34 pm »
Yep, good luck. And nice thinking! :)
"Amor sceleratus habendi"- Ovid
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you eat them." -Godzilla

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2003, 10:15:24 am »
I was wondering about the word Kada-El said \"Establish\" ..My mother tounge is not english and I just wanted to know about the meaning of that word...

I know my guild has to be ready..finished..
Some members.....
exactly when or how...then I could now what to plan and work better and faster.. :).. aaight..

peace out

druke

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2003, 10:16:36 am »
shadowhand gonna have a rival?

my how times have changed.....

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2003, 10:29:27 am »
rival..?? no I dont think so...we are neutral and dont ask for trouble...I think shadowhand guild is OK but if they attack us(someday if its possible) then yes we have to defend ourselves...

till then we all play like brothers :)

Savion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2003, 10:33:15 am »
Savion likes the idea... Welcome to PS. You will learn the ropes soon enough ;)

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2003, 10:36:18 am »
Tyriel likes Savion.. :) good to have some friends.. Well meet soon..and have bloody adventures ..

But still what about \"Establish\" I really want to get on that guild list.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2003, 10:37:08 am by Tyriel »

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
About the progress of SS
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2003, 12:46:30 pm »
Well some work has been done now and foundation has been placed..now that we are in the guild list(which is very big deal for me) I think I can say some strong qord for the guild like any new guild leader does..or smth..

This guild is for warriors and Thieves (like u all know already)
Thieves leader and the founder of the guild:Me..Tyriel Nightblood
Warriors leader: Mortazz Frostaxe

the alignment is Ghaotic Neutral..we DO NOT conquer,WE DO NOT force a powerfull evil through out the land,WE are simple men with simple rules just to have good bloody battle and a big mug of ale after it.

About members: They can be any race but they have do choose ether a way of the warrior or a way of the thief.
We take newbies,but we expect players with some RPG experience.But game is for playin\' and that we shall do..role play is important!!

Features of the guild--
Being a thief features:
We can picpocket whoever we want (except our brother thieves)only one rule..\"do not get cought\"

20% of our thiefing loot has to come to the treasury of our headquarter.(I starts working in CB)

when needed to gain knowlege about other guilds we sent our tiheves to spying.\"dont get cought\"

Thieves usually work alone but when needed to do quests or help scout around we can work in groups

We can freely move at day but at night we are like ghosts hideing in shadows and climbing on rooftops

we are not bad guys..just steal sometimes..\"honor among thieves\"

we deal with short blades(daggers,knives,katanas),bows,crossbows,and some magic

We are agile and quick,we always keep our eyes and ears open for secrets..anything important ..report to leader
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Being a warrior features:
We are the guardians of Sataria that means we dont pick a fight..we leave dirty killing for thieves

If we\'re attacked, the attacker can be killed at any costs and no mercy shall be given

20% of the findings and loot must come to the guild tresury

All the loot goes to the guild not Tyriel or Mortazz..we will buy armor and weapons for it..and food,herbs,healing kits

We are the defenders not conquerors..But in real need we march into the battle and take revenge..again no mercy shall be given

If the castle Sataria(Headquarter)is attacked, we must come and defend the castle at any cost

If one of the guild members gets into trouble, anyone who can,Will help him

We use heavyer weapons, and must be strong and courageus

Ofcourse we do jobs for people but that Is secret just now..(mistake was to tell it first place)

Main goals:
to get a big castle and lot of good men(friends) and make this PS world a big arena of adventure..

Adventure begins at http://www.swordofsilence.com

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2003, 01:53:36 pm »
Originally posted by Tyriel
But still what about \"Establish\" I really want to get on that guild list.

Well, a website is a must (which you have ;)) and I usually like guilds to be around and active for a while before I add them to the list. You\'d be amazed at the number of guilds who suddenly appear and then just as swiftly vanish without a trace. But you do seem determined to make a success of this and are very keen to be featured on the list and have asked me directly, so you\'re on ;) I hope you stand the test of time :)

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2003, 06:00:42 pm »
Some advice though, lose the extra periods before you get accused of being \"Annah\".  However you seem much different than the guy so I wouldn\'t worry.

Established=Founded, Rooted, Created.
In Kada\'s sense of the word it would mean \"rooted\", as in connected to the game, or known by the general public.  It also refers to the number of members and their amount of activity.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2003, 06:01:12 pm by Monketh »
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM