Author Topic: ..Sword Of Silence..  (Read 1611 times)

Savion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2003, 06:14:55 pm »
Originally posted by Tyriel
Tyriel likes Savion.. :) good to have some friends.. Well meet soon..and have bloody adventures ..

But still what about \"Establish\" I really want to get on that guild list.

Savion has a friend! YAY!

druke

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2003, 07:30:27 pm »
hey..this guys as good a speller as i am

my how times have changed.....

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2003, 09:57:32 am »
right now there seems to be some problems with the server so dont be suprised when my guildpage is not found..and dont think I was just another guy who started a guld and the just threw it away..It will be back soon as they fix the server..I hope.. :(
\"I have the power to take everything from you.. Including your life\"

Guild for Warriors and Thieves..Guild for adventurers of Strenght and Dexterity-- Portal to our realm http://www.swordofsilence.tk

Yann

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2003, 10:54:34 am »
Originally posted by Tyriel
rival..?? no I dont think so...we are neutral and dont ask for trouble...I think shadowhand guild is OK but if they attack us(someday if its possible) then yes we have to defend ourselves...

till then we all play like brothers :)

Shadowhand doesn\'t really care about them having rogues, the best ones are still mine ;)

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2003, 11:17:03 am »
well...will see.. :) you dont show ur members...how can I know ;)

Guild for Warriors and Thieves..Guild for adventurers of Strenght and Dexterity-- Portal to our realm http://www.swordofsilence.tk

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2003, 01:48:20 pm »
Aaight..the server is back up and workin so guilds webpage is back up to...The reason im telling this
this was the first time I experiend something like that and I was really worried when my page didnt open and was vanished completly..but now its back and aint gonna leave this soon ;)..

Davis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2003, 05:14:11 pm »
Originally posted by Monketh
Some advice though, lose the extra periods before you get accused of being \"Annah\".  However you seem much different than the guy so I wouldn\'t worry.

Well ... if you notice ... Annah uses a more organized system of elipsises ... there are always three ... and have a space at either end ... and are ... sometimes in seeming ... ly random places ... ... this guy\'s are less organized ... there are sometimes only two ... also ... Annah\'s make the post nearly ... unreadable ... Tyriel\'s are use in moderation ... and yes, he is a different guy ... very different ... but I\'m sure Annah won\'t mind him ... if he has RP experience ...

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2003, 06:40:07 am »
well thanks for the advice..both of u :D

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2003, 09:33:49 am »
Both of you are fools that seek for weaknesses in ones that may become thy opponents, while staying blind to the weaknesses in ones, that are close to you. Look at thy leaders... they happen to have worse things than that...
AKA Skald

sashok

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2004, 04:32:45 pm »
Nice, guild, aw wait, I\'m in it.  Well, there\'s nothing else to do other than welcome myself in this post :)