Author Topic: ..Sword of Silence.. Recruiting Thread  (Read 1720 times)

Mortac

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2005, 03:46:07 am »
Hear ye...Hear ye...
Sword of Sillence is now officialy resurected!

Since there are not much to do with thieves... Tyriel is not playing, but he is keeping his eye on Planeshift... But as long as he is not playing I will try to keep Sword of Silence alive and running properly... I just hate to see a good idea like this fade into to shadows of history

All the guild goals and information is in the first post, I do not see the point of copying them here.

Guild webpage is Here
There is a traveller account(user: Guest; pw:Guest) so people can see more thorough info about the guild.

There are two ways to join:
 1)Send an application from the webpage
or
 2)Find me ingame(Mortazz) and give me your info and I\'ll create your user.

I hope that Sword of Silence will have at least 5 members in 18th of September, then it will be exactly 1 year from the first creation of Sword of Silence and I hope to create the guild ingame.

May great adventures and glory await us...

Sir Mortazz the Frostaxe
Leader of warriors
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 12:24:32 pm by Mortac »

-- Link to Our Realm -- SoS is now resurected --

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2005, 03:57:19 am »
Welcome back old friends.  Always good to see people return to PS after a break :)

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2005, 05:12:48 pm »
Don\'t really get the warrior part and the thief part in one guild. I mean thugs I could imagine. The extortion business and stuff needs some power to scare people ofcourse, but you don\'t seem to go that way with your warriors so don\'t really see a point exept if you think a thieves guild wont work.

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2005, 06:03:21 pm »
Wow you guys are still around? Well good luck with your revival.
*secretly knows revivals never work*
Lol Internet

Mortac

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2005, 06:03:37 am »
The point with the guild is that it is never intended to be a thief guild as people imagine thief guilds, it is not a usual thief guild that concentrates only to thieving, we have our goals and ideas what we are going to do, but we do not reveal the now... :rolleyes:

To explain: the guild has 2 branches, Thieves and Warriors.
Both have their own Commander: Tyriel commands(not atm, but since no thieving abilities are available it doesn\'t matter) Thieves, and I command Warriors, usually we work separately(thieves at night and warriors in daylight) and  our services can be bought... also separately

But the main reason is that warriors and thieves can do many things differently, but if they co-operate they are much more flexible and can handle almost anything.

We can be just more effective working together, thieves help warriors in things they can handle by themselves, and  warriors help thieves in situations that need pure offencive strenght.

Also imagine this situation, we are hired to stole something very valuable and very well guarded object. Thieves alone would have to work much harder, to get in undetected and steal that thing.
But with the help of warriors, warriors can create a distraction, attack openly and lure most of the guards away, thay can survive that battle and retreat after a while and keep the guards occupied for enough tie that thieves can get in undetected in the confusion and steal it, killing (probably they even don\'t have to, becouse of the confusion) anybody still left guarding it...

To Efflixi: Why so sceptic.
Well... actually we never had the guild ingame since CB started, Me and Tyriel never met due to bugs and crashes, so you may have a point... :P
But one can never be too optimistic and I hope this turns out well... I just wouldn\'t like to waste a good idea
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 06:04:41 am by Mortac »

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2005, 07:05:10 am »
Mortac, I\'m glad to see Tyriel\'s Sword of Silence is still struggling to live. He is one of the best rogues I ever met. So if I\'m able to help you with anything, do tell me and I\'ll see what I can do.

May the shadows keep you safe Mortac.

And Efflixi, look at the Dark Empire. Then you\'ll know how secretly wrong you are.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 07:05:28 am by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Mortac

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2005, 12:21:53 pm »
Thank you for your generous offer.
It is nice to know that, if I get into problems I cannot handle I can get help...

I just hope that Tyriel will arrive into Hydlaa one day, before guild becomes too big for me to handle...