Author Topic: Recruiting: Clan of the Blood Moon  (Read 2287 times)

Adair

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Recruiting: Clan of the Blood Moon
« on: March 29, 2004, 02:26:14 pm »
Im currently developing the specs associated with PS this guild exists IRL i am the leader of a matter of fact and i want others to be apart of the ebel society....

i will edit once i get whats needed for information just ask... to try out being official member email me: eoghannadair@excite.com

Eoghann Adair
(Ps Player Kina)

(edit) I added the Info to my site heres the link:
http://www.angelfire.com/realm3/adair/planeshift.html
Its not much yet i currently need to finnish the levels and figure out what else needs added.. Check the site for updates on the Section...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 02:53:39 pm by Adair »
Leader of: The Clan of the Blood Moon
PS player name: Kina

elscouta

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 02:29:37 pm »
You have a guild in real life and you want it to join planeshift realms? why not...

You should give a bit more info, it\'s hard to think at what your guild will looks like.

Whatever, good luck with it :)

PS: oh, another Sephiroth :P
High Loremaster of the Arcane Order.

Adair

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 02:55:24 pm »
I added my Weblink and im gonna continue developing the Levels ^_^ you guys can see my site for details and give me hints on what im in need of by posting here.. i gtg but ill try to get some Basic info posted here...

Eoghann Adair

Xanaroth

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 08:31:11 am »
most starting guilds aren\'\'t that organised yet to have a good set-up. when he has taken more time the guild and its info will expand more and more untill it is completed. Dont think you can just make a guild with rules and believes etc within an hour, you really have to take your time and think most things over a couple of times.

Xanaroth

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 10:39:40 am »
i think he is pointing me to my language...
well guess what?! i am no englishman or
american, i\'m DUTCH, and proud of it to:P

Adair

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 11:42:13 am »
When you Stand Alone then you face Many Dangers... If you Combine your powers, beliefs and Strength with others that will stand with your beliefs... you not only have Authority but you have a true Family.... people to help you in times of need.. people that will stand up with you in the Face of Danger...

This is my Belief and i Call out to the Members of PS and its Associated Forums, Those who believe this and Wish it as well Stand with me and help make Blood Moon True...

Yeah My Clan in Real Life follow Multiple beliefs.. we mostly wanna Unite the Pagans, rebels, outcasts... and the like to feel protected and have family and friends... We are Brethren and friends in this Clan, Brothers and Sisters of the Sword... Followers of Pagan Beliefs... What i want to do with my guild on PS is Unite Strong character to help the Weak, And Protect one another.. Stand in the Face of opposition and most of all to have a friend to Play A Game and have fun With....

\"When the Wars of Realms Break Out, One Clan Remained In the middle the Brink of Strength, The Final People to be Wavered for the Win.. All the realms equal and they were the deciding Power.. The CLan of the Blood Moon, Followers of Brihgid the Great Mother.. Their Spells Bring Death and Life, their Swords Defend the Weak and kill the Power hungry, Their Will Brings Manifestation of Things to Come... And things that are... The Blood Moon Reamians in the Middle of things all will fight but in the end No one Wins.....\"

-Excerpt: Journal of Cari Joseph Reygun, Comander and Cheif of Kynmour. Realm of Equality-

Yeah Cari is one of my first Characters ever created.. he is my most developed as well.. And i decided to add that phrase to give justice to my cause...

(over active Imagination is not wrong! its just Not Right either....)

Eoghann Adair
First Alph of the Clan of the Blood Moon
(Kina on PS)
BTW I didnt make my Siggy i designed it but kcar of EmuXhaven.net/forums created it for me..

Xanaroth

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 11:49:14 am »
euhmm... pagan?? is that serieus?? here in the netherlands i also know that word... but it doesn\'t mean that... here it means that what comes out when you come.... get my point?

Adair

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 11:59:31 am »
Pagan is pretty Much to America.. Old World Religion.. the Dictionary says anybody not following one of the five Major Religions... in other words.. im just a humble Servant to a old world god and goddess... i care not of other peoples religion you can keep.. I found the one right for me and im willing to stand for my beliefs... you have a problem with me being a follower of what people would call Heresy? if so speak now.. it makes no difference.. im not gonna push my beliefs on my guild.. my guild is a Family not a Church...

Eoghann Adair

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 12:06:50 pm »
a pagan is what you would also call a \"heretic\" or \"heathen\"

like the old norse religion was (and still is) heresy since it wasn\'t a major religion..

[edit] looks like my browser is slow at updating :P [/edit]

anyway, I wish thee good luck in thy guildly affairs..
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 12:08:35 pm by Xalthar »

Adair

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 12:39:18 pm »
I thank everybody for their support But im still at members = 1(myself) lol

You can call me a Heretic for all i care.. Christianity just aint my religion and i dont care.. I Believe No man is wrong in the ways of religion... i have seen Priests of Christianity do wonders... they help people and theres nothing wrong with that.. i just dont Believe folloing That religion is for me.. thats its..

Love and Light, Blassed Be
Eoghann Adair
Follower of Brihgid, The Great Mother. And the Horned One, The Great Father...

azeazezar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2004, 01:30:42 pm »
Then i wil become a part of your clan

Proud member of
The Clan of the Blood Moon

Adair

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2004, 10:32:30 am »
You are most welcome Sir... I will ad you on my site.. and once i get 8 more we qualify for an oficial guild ^_^

You being my First recruit im making you second in comandyour as well a level 8 just cuss i made you my second in command...

Eoghann Adair
An ye harm none, Do what ye Will

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2004, 10:38:59 am »
10 members won\'t make you official. Maybe in CB, not now.
And I know it\'s on website - just trust me and don\'t read that stuff... :|
AKA Skald

Adair

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2004, 11:22:32 am »
Thnx fer the Info i appreciate it.. what do i need to be Official?

Eoghann Adair
An ye harm none, Do what ye will

elscouta

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2004, 11:50:41 am »
nothing :P (for devs or other things in-games)

To be accepted as a \'real\' guild in people\'s mind you usually need only members - and you have :)
High Loremaster of the Arcane Order.