Author Topic: "Chaotic Warriors" Guild  (Read 2117 times)

DepthBlade

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2004, 03:31:59 pm »
John also is a Battle Roy for Rebirth :P

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2004, 03:32:50 pm »
I don\'t want to say the idea is bad, but I would say \"The Chaos Lord\" would be chaotic neutral. Why: 1. Good and Evil has his own sort of order (The Strongest leads for the bad ones, and the most morally one leads for the good ones), neutral guys normally don\'t fit in one of these schemes so they would better fit for Chaos. Additonially Lawful is the Opposite of Chaotic not Evil. So the Chaos Warriors would better be fighting against law and order for Anarchy!

Quote:
---------------------------------------------
originally posted byJohn_Thazer
Chaotic Warriors usually take role of guardians...watchers...we try to achive our goals mostly through careful manipulations in the world...lets give an example: A certain warlord is about to take over the world...our agents find out his believes, fears, and wishes...We make our mages to make him a vision in which he understands that he doesn\'t really want to take over the world and will have all he want and dispose of all he fears only if he disbans his army...his his wealth to the poor...and becomes a hermit monk...Such persvasion might take a while...but it usually suceeds...
--------------------------------------------

That doesn\'t realy sound chaotic, it sounds more like a neutral Good/Evil Undergroun Motion.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2004, 03:39:09 pm by Merdarion »
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

John_Thazer

• Hydlaa Notable
  • From the ivory tower, I gaze upon thee
    • View Profile
    • Chaotic Warriors
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2004, 02:28:33 am »
Originally posted by Merdarion
I don\'t want to say the idea is bad, but I would say \"The Chaos Lord\" would be chaotic neutral. Why: 1. Good and Evil has his own sort of order (The Strongest leads for the bad ones, and the most morally one leads for the good ones), neutral guys normally don\'t fit in one of these schemes so they would better fit for Chaos. Additonially Lawful is the Opposite of Chaotic not Evil. So the Chaos Warriors would better be fighting against law and order for Anarchy!

Quote:
Chaotic Warriors usually take role of guardians...watchers...we try to achive our goals mostly through careful manipulations in the world...lets give an example: A certain warlord is about to take over the world...our agents find out his believes, fears, and wishes...We make our mages to make him a vision in which he understands that he doesn\'t really want to take over the world and will have all he want and dispose of all he fears only if he disbans his army...his his wealth to the poor...and becomes a hermit monk...Such persvasion might take a while...but it usually suceeds...

That doesn\'t realy sound chaotic, it sounds more like a neutral Good/Evil Undergroun Motion.

As for Chaos Lords, you are actually right all Chaos Lord were Chaotic Neutral, they generally didn\'t give a damn about the world and pursued their goals by any means possible, but John Thazer is an exception because of his background...being Lord of Chaos is a burden, it has been forced onto him...

Now as for Chaotic Warriors being neutral Good/Evil, it would have been true if we only did that, but Chaotic Warriors are unpredictable, and the Chaotic Warriors act diffrently in the world of PlaneShift since we are much smaller in size than we are used to and our goals are slighty more specific, since there is no CB yet, we act as watchers, we find evil and mark it for untill we are ready to deal with them, we will not generally run around killing petty robbers, etc, since this will not really shift the world towards good, we are looking for as organisations, we like to take on big boys, i would say that our pride and arogance is a bit too high. When we go to war then you can see whole aspects of us, and since Chaotic Warriors only assemble for such events it is a quite unusual for us to just to watch, but here is a special case, also Chotic Warriors doesn\'t have a set membership, we don\'t have Bob that is always here, or Jim or whoever, our numbers vary, our workforce vary, as in classes, profesions in the guild. Us being Neutral Good/Evil is just untrue, because one day we are watching, other we are fighting, another we doing something else, very unpredictable, very chaotic, yet we try to make the world better, sometimes by means thats Lawful Good, or Neural Good guilds wouldn\'t employ.

Ah...well thats enough...:P

You can try, but you shall fail! Seek us not, we shall find you.

Lavana

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2004, 12:43:02 pm »
It rocks that there\'s another good chaotic guild :)  And as long as you bring good to the world who cares about your exact alignment? :)  
(I\'m editing this because at first I had just sort of glanced at this thread and looked at your current guild\'s signature which looks fairly evilish ;))

btw Good luck with your guild.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 03:24:09 pm by Lavana »
The end doesn\'t justify the means :)

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2004, 03:31:37 pm »
Ahh I found the Quoute Button. HA!
Originally posted by John_Thazer
Originally posted by Merdarion

Quote:

As for Chaos Lords, you are actually right all Chaos Lord were Chaotic Neutral, they generally didn\'t give a damn about the world and pursued their goals by any means possible, but John Thazer is an exception because of his background...being Lord of Chaos is a burden, it has been forced onto him...

Now as for Chaotic Warriors being neutral Good/Evil, it would have been true if we only did that, but Chaotic Warriors are unpredictable, and the Chaotic Warriors act diffrently in the world of PlaneShift since we are much smaller in size than we are used to and our goals are slighty more specific, since there is no CB yet, we act as watchers, we find evil and mark it for untill we are ready to deal with them, we will not generally run around killing petty robbers, etc, since this will not really shift the world towards good, we are looking for as organisations, we like to take on big boys, i would say that our pride and arogance is a bit too high. When we go to war then you can see whole aspects of us, and since Chaotic Warriors only assemble for such events it is a quite unusual for us to just to watch, but here is a special case, also Chotic Warriors doesn\'t have a set membership, we don\'t have Bob that is always here, or Jim or whoever, our numbers vary, our workforce vary, as in classes, profesions in the guild. Us being Neutral Good/Evil is just untrue, because one day we are watching, other we are fighting, another we doing something else, very unpredictable, very chaotic, yet we try to make the world better, sometimes by means thats Lawful Good, or Neural Good guilds wouldn\'t employ.

Ah...well thats enough...:P

Mm, That makes it clearer for me.
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.