Author Topic: Guild of Kaunata Village Recruiting  (Read 373 times)

ironicsky

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Guild of Kaunata Village Recruiting
« on: July 14, 2004, 12:38:16 pm »
The Guild of Kaunata Village has formed its initial constitution and is now recruiting members.

Kaunata Village is a Peace-Keeping guild. Structured to act as a means of mediation between citizens and guilds. Kaunata is open to all citizens, even those rejected or thrown out of other guilds. Kaunata does not welcome theifs, or killers.

When a dispute occurs between two guilds, or two citizens, Kaunata Village members can be called apon in a non-biased fashion to resolve the conflict. These conflicts can be anything from territory, money, a death/murder in the clan, etc.

Kaunata will not align itself with any specific guild or citizens, unless those citizens believe in the same principles that Kaunata does.
Our Founding principles are
-Promotion of Equality and friendship among races
-The development and increase of character statistics
-The Advancement and protection of justice on all levels.

Justice is our foundation.

Kaunata village members will goto war to protect is own interests, system of control, territory and members, but will never invade another guilds area, or start wars.

Kaunata members are free to battle in the Arena\'s and go on Quests.

Kaunata village members primary goal is economics, mostly run monetary firms, the guild also will own small businesses and trade firms throughout the land.

Half_Pint

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 01:19:52 pm »
Well, your guild sounds very much like Mirth.  In fact, a few of your sentences are basically paraphrasings of things in the Mirth thread.   ;)  Although it would be nice if you had chosen to be something a bit more unique (to make the game more interesting), I am very glad that there is another guild that believes in the same sorts of things as Mirth.  I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to having friendly relations with you in the future.  :D

ironicsky

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 01:21:15 pm »
Hehe :) I didnt actually read Mirths guild info.
I based the belief structure off my real life belief structure, and the \"Canadian Peace Keeper\" guys
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 01:22:21 pm by ironicsky »

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 07:05:35 pm »
Why dont you join Mirth instead? just a thought...