Author Topic: Looking for guild.  (Read 389 times)

Colinb

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Looking for guild.
« on: August 07, 2006, 04:34:21 pm »
As you know im trying to find a good guild. I dont mind if its small or large if it RPs or doesnt im just trying to find a good one that is right for me. I am fairly good at RP, highly experienced with the game, and have lots of spare time to play during the week.

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for guild.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 04:52:39 pm »
 Most guilds have a thread in hear read them and decide for your self smiles, also go in-game and ask a few members of the guild you think is right for you about there guild and ask non guild members about them as well.
Glad to help.

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 05:06:55 pm »
If you are not making a thread in which you ask for a specific type of guild, you really need to search for yourself. We have no idea what a "right guild" for you might be. Guilds have threads here as Janner said, and we have a stickied Guild List as well in this forum section. Look here, or look in-game. But if you limit yourself to the guilds that will reply to your thread, you may be missing out on something that will suit you better if you just spend the time searching for it.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Colinb

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 05:23:23 pm »
Great third thing i messed up on here today.(is that a new record?) Ok ill do that then thanks.