Author Topic: Roleplay More  (Read 388 times)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Roleplay More
« on: July 26, 2013, 10:29:14 am »
I want to see some logs.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

ludwigusdescartium

Re: Roleplay More
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 11:21:16 am »

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Sarva used to own the deed to my soul.
    • View Profile

ludwigusdescartium

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 11:55:52 am »
Mr "Phantomboy86" ( "Phantomboy86", "SpidaManz111", where do these names come from?) do desist derailing what could be an interesting conversation.

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 12:06:34 pm »
'Phantomboy86' is but my stage name, but on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

ludwigusdescartium

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 12:10:28 pm »
That vile alliteration, you venal villain, was vacuous, vapid and vanishing.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 12:13:27 pm by ludwigusdescartium »

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 12:12:57 pm »
As is my participation in this thread itself, and so at the end of our repartee I must be off. So long and may we meet again to ruin some other purposeless thread.

ludwigusdescartium

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 12:14:30 pm »
This doesn't smell right.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 01:28:29 pm by ludwigusdescartium »

tman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 01:08:33 pm »
'Phantomboy86' is but my stage name, but on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

i love you
You can't teach a pig to sing.  It'll never work, and you'll annoy the pig.

ludwigusdescartium

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 01:27:23 pm »
I have been alerted that Mr "Phantomboy86" has plagiarised the works of one Alan Moore. Mr Moore, being a close friend and confidant of the present author, has been alerted to this despicable behaviour. Mr "Phantomboy86", make peace with whatever gods you worship, for you are not long for the otherworld.

tman

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 02:44:21 pm »
V for Vendetta is my all time favorite movie.  I have watched it every November 5 since 2008.
You can't teach a pig to sing.  It'll never work, and you'll annoy the pig.

ludwigusdescartium

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 03:31:22 pm »
I am a fan of the oeuvre of the American auteur Adam Sandler. With such gems as That's My Boy, Grown Ups (1 and 2) and Spanglish, I cannot pick one favourite movie, but choose to appreciate the body of work as a whole.

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 11:03:50 pm »
 Â« Last Edit: Today at 12:13:27 PM by ludwigusdescartium »
 Â« Last Edit: Today at 01:28:29 PM by ludwigusdescartium »
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

ludwigusdescartium

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 04:55:08 am »
Thank you for the link, but I shall desist clicking it, since, based on performance thus far, it shall be a link to somebody else's work, work which you will then attempt to expropriate and present as your own.

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 09:39:37 am »
I am loving the bashing Traaaaaavvy is getting.

* Mishka grabs some popcorn, sits back, and watches

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."